Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
She could have sent proof they were alive though. She did nothing.

You'd expect in opposition, at least a statement from the accused that the kids are fine.

She could have filed an affidavit in support of her motion for bail, setting out some "facts" as to why this is all a storm in a teacup, and certainly not justifying 5m in bail as she has no case to answer

The fact that the claim is not there, is pretty suggestive that the kids are not fine

Let's pull on this piece of string :)

It's notable what first blush arguments the defence did not present, which we might have expected

1. She wasn't evading justice, because she committed no crime - the kids are actually fine!

2. She wasn't evading justice - the trip was long planned, and timing a coincidence.

Instead no real submission was made beyond normal $ precedent. Which leaves one wondering what would be the point of bail before a contested extradition hearing where the defence has no submissions to make, or at least seemingly no interest in establishing a direction of travel for the court at this time?

I get that at this interlocutory stage, the defence may not want to get into all of that but it does leave me wondering that LV won't even make these claims?

So then, like you say, the state has evidence this was all planned before the death of CV ....

Why did she move to Rox. for such a short time?

Awesome question.

So we know she was asked to leave by landlord of home CV rented for family after his death. But unsure if she left from this house directly to Rexburg.

Prehaps she had lots of "cult" meetings in Rexburg and it just made sense. With all of them moving within doors of each other suggests they need lots of time together.

I could guess until cows come home. However Lori has moved alot in a very short amount of time. Prehaps she doesn't view it as much of a hassle as the rest of us do. Prehaps she enjoys moving around.

Moo

Let's pull on this piece of string :)

It's notable what first blush arguments the defence did not present, which we might have expected

1. She wasn't evading justice, because she committed no crime - the kids are actually fine!

2. She wasn't evading justice - the trip was long planned, and timing a coincidence.

Instead no real submission was made beyond normal $ precedent. Which leaves one wondering what would be the point of bail before a contested extradition hearing where the defence has no submissions to make, or at least seemingly no interest in establishing a direction of travel for the court at this time?

I get that at this interlocutory stage, the defence may not want to get into all of that but it does leave me wondering that LV won't even make these claims?

So then, like you say, the state has evidence this was all planned before the death of CV ....

Why did she move to Rox. for such a short time?

She had to move out of the house in Chandler, AZ. After CV was killed, the landlord asked her to leave by the end of August. She found out, a few days after CV was killed, that she was not the beneficiary of his life insurance policy. Whatever she took from his wallet and whatever SS income from the children, is all she had. MOO

I would love to know more about Lori's side of the family/ upbringing as well. Granted I'm still trying to get through these massive threads so may be unaware of info already posted...

I think her immediate family (siblings, parents) were clearly image conscience... (the fight between LD and AC in the street where she accuses him of bringing shame on the family) and perhaps not very emotionally close or honest/ real with one another. Everything about Lori screams facade to me, ton of make up/ bleached hair/ soft baby voice and tight fitting clothes. Lets not forget this woman competed in beauty competitions. People who try so hard to seem "perfect" on the outside tend to be quite different on the inside.

I certainly think she was quite experienced in manipulating others with her looks and body. I wonder if her aging/ fading looks was a real fear because she almost values that as her personal self worth?! She may have felt at times in competition with Tylee as she was growing into a beautiful young woman. This is all just MO.
Agree... all of the downside of "feeling perfect" and always looked at as beautiful by others can be a very big downfall for many as they get older.. But someday... I do hope we can learn more about the parents... Look at who they have raised for Pete's sake???

So, are most of these islands US territories? I’m surprised that a US citizen would not need a US passport to visit? MOO

Well the FSM Islands (Yap, Pohnpeii, Chuuk, and Palau) are all a Trust Territory of the US, and Marshalls is a Freely Associated State. They have a very unique relationship with the US. Since the final destination is Guam (US Territory), no passport is needed since you are technically passing through. At least last time I took the flight, a few years back. As far as I know. MOO

She had to move out of the house in Chandler, AZ. After CV was killed, the landlord asked her to leave by the end of August. She found out, a few days after CV was killed, that she was not the beneficiary of his life insurance policy. Whatever she took from his wallet and whatever SS income from the children, is all she had. MOO
Edited posted later.. I don't know some of the mechanics here!!!

Last edited:
I’ve flicked through numerous pages and I can’t see any discussion of something that really stood out to me in the court hearing. Forgive me if I’ve just missed it!

The prosecutor was talking about Lori fleeing Idaho and then ending up in Hawaii, then said (paraphrasing) that he’s aware the move to Hawaii may have been pre-planned but he’d like to also note in this case that it was “pre-planned before her husband died” .... (intentionally inserting lots of insinuation).

My ears pricked up ... Did Lori and Chad plan the move to Hawaii before Charles died? Did Lori plan to move on her own? What did this mean??

I missed your comment before but the question you raise is valid? Like planned or “premeditation”? Regarding dead people? MOO

What a sensational statement! I wonder if any of those accusations against BB are verifiable?? Clearly anyone from Lori's camp can't be trusted to make legitimate statements.
I doubt most if any of MB’s accusations are true. But true or not, what kind of mother broadcasts all those things about her children’s father?! Those kids must already be getting an onslaught of questions/snarky comments about their potentially murderous mom, murderous great aunt, murderous (and now dead) great uncle, murdered great uncle and two missing cousins. Adding their father’s alleged abuse, alleged homosexuality and alleged *advertiser censored* addiction to the mix may be more than those poor kids can bear.

All that statement accomplished IMO is establishing MB’s a horrible mother and BB is right to keep his kids away from her. And her lawyer has terrible judgment.

@canyonoflight nailed it—the letter reads exactly like “an unhinged facebook post”. I hope it backfires as much as I think it will.

Well the FSM Islands (Yap, Pohnpeii, Chuuk, and Palau) are all a Trust Territory of the US, and Marshalls is a Freely Associated State. They have a very unique relationship with the US. Since the final destination is Guam (US Territory), no passport is needed since you are technically passing through. At least last time I took the flight, a few years back. As far as I know. MOO

Interesting, thanks for sharing. For US citizens, no passport is needed, as I understand the post.

I doubt most if any of MB’s accusations are true. But true or not, what kind of mother broadcasts all those things about her children’s father?! Those kids must already be getting an onslaught of questions/snarky comments about their potentially murderous mom, murderous great aunt, murderous (and now dead) great uncle, murdered great uncle and two missing cousins. Adding their father’s alleged abuse, alleged homosexuality and alleged *advertiser censored* addiction to the mix may be more than those poor kids can bear.

All that statement accomplished IMO is establishing MB’s a horrible mother and BB is right to keep his kids away from her. And her lawyer has terrible judgment.

@canyonoflight nailed it—the letter reads exactly like “an unhinged facebook post”. I hope it backfires as much as I think it will.

I think a key word in these conversations is “desperation “, for some players. But, sorry, if the recent subpoenas are an indicator, might be more premeditated. In conversation, the difference might seem insignificant but it could be the difference between a Homicide and Murder charge. MOO

Did they have help covering up the death of Charles. Something tells me they tried a less news-worthy way to off Charles, but it did not work. As i have stated before...there are still "secrets and dead evidence" back in AZ. We have never established why CVs blood was wiped clean, and what has happened to that cop. I don't think we have been able to track other coherts of CDs..except for MG who has spoken out. There is lots of other chit-chat on various online pages... especially trying to scope out the whereabouts of the kids. YNP? or is one back in AZ...dead or alive, and probably dead?

This is probably not super appropriate but Colby and his wife are beautiful, what a cute couple. This situation would be hard in any context, but he got married not super long ago and has a new baby, he should be worried about that, not about his insane mother. He does seem very involved in his siblings lives up until his mother decided to go crazy for good. Also, I always wondered if Colby knew about Chad and I always suspected that he had no idea, now I know. Poor guy, he will be the one suffering forever because of his mother.

Uh... Lori doesn't bother to inform Joe's sister that he has passed away, but then asks her to come out and be a support system for Tylee? Interesting. Lori is insane, what was her idea? Did she want Joe's sister to "join" her like her niece did, but she realized quickly that she would not be up to that?

Last edited:

So its interesting how she was financing life in Rex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998