Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have asked/discussed who raised MbP after her mother SCC died. But I don't remember hearing anything factual, so would appreciate any facts one has. But now she is broadcasting this letter against BB. Oldest game in the book, but it just makes me so angry when women go this route. It is just so unfair to women who really do go through mental, physical abuse. Lori seemed to blame her men with some of these accusations, and now MBp. Can she be sued? These two women certainly beg the question of who raised them to be this way.............

7. The big question mark for us is who else is involved in the conspiracy to murder Charles? I think we are looking at another arrest in the near future for that and other crimes.

MOO.
rsbm

Great summary. Did you mean Brandon here? I can't think of an obvious reason why someone else apart from Alex was involved re. Charles.

Sorry if this has been posted the photo of MB and IP’S wedding was new to me, doesn’t look like Vegas?? Not sure if I’m missing something. Also not that it matters but IMO 100% Lori’s orange slides were jail issued. MOO obviously.

Via Adam Herberts From fox13 on Twitter:

BREAKING: Lori Vallow’s niece Melani denies allegations from her ex-husband that she knows the location of JJ and Tylee.

“Mrs. Pawlowski has cooperated with law enforcement, including meeting for hours with the FBI on three separate days.“
ERvOng_UcAAkFhB.jpg
That image is MBP and BB, not the new husband IP

I

But not for the whole 50 something days... I keep hoping someone out there identifies where she was during that timeframe other than HI.
Again, my memory is vague on some details, but it was mentioned at some point that she stayed with Alex. Not sure if it was from this timeframe or not. Maybe someone else here can remember, and attach a link?

Sorry if this has been posted the photo of MB and IP’S wedding was new to me, doesn’t look like Vegas?? Not sure if I’m missing something. Also not that it matters but IMO 100% Lori’s orange slides were jail issued. MOO obviously.

Via Adam Herberts From fox13 on Twitter:

BREAKING: Lori Vallow’s niece Melani denies allegations from her ex-husband that she knows the location of JJ and Tylee.

“Mrs. Pawlowski has cooperated with law enforcement, including meeting for hours with the FBI on three separate days.“
ERvOng_UcAAkFhB.jpg
True that! Also I think that MB had claimed to know the whereabouts of the kids as simply a lie to throw people off the trail. In fact I’m not sure Lori knows either as they were likely taken out by Alex. I hope they can pull the info out of her tho!

Awesome work. You are on point.

I caught that too. At first I wondered if the prosecutor meant it was planned before Chad's wife Tammy died and perhaps he misspoke when he said "her husband". But if he meant Charles then that makes sense as well. :eek:

1. We know from the December 6 warrants served at JJ's school that police are investigating a Conspiracy to Commit Homicide in the First Degree that occurred July 11, 2019 (The day Charles was murdered).

2. Lori got caught looking at Wedding dresses and wedding rings 2 weeks before Charles died Charles (This isn't in the timeline but is from a GH video- see #24 and #25 from diggndeeperstill's summary).

3. Lori went to Kauai when she disappeared in Jan 2019-- We think she was avoiding Charles serving divorce papers but that could have been a trip to pre-plan her wedding to Chad and look for long-term rentals.

4. Lori somehow had a Hawaii driver's license in the name of Lori Ryan. We know this wasn't the name and drivers license she used when she lived on the island with Charles from 2016-2018 because she got a ticket for using her phone while driving. The ticket was in the name Lori Vallow. What if she somehow applied for and got the Lori Ryan ID during her Feb 2019 trip?

5. There's a PO Box address in Lori's name in Sugar City, ID despite Lori never having lived there. She did claim she was going to Boise for a conference in Feb 2019 and service processors tried to serve her there for with the divorce and order of protection papers but couldn't find her. But Sugar City is closer to Chad's home and not close to Boise. Chad did speak at an event in Boise Feb 16, 2019. Lori could have had any mail that might be incriminating (wedding planning, new Hawaii drivers license, etc) sent to the Idaho PO box and had Chad pick it up for her and/or retrieved it while visiting Chad in Idaho (Alex is also on that same PO Box).

6. Chad told a prospective landlady in early November that Lori was a resident of Kauai. We also know she used the Lori Ryan HI license with a local address at a hotel. Locals told us that residents get discounts on resorts. How did she establish that residency? I think it's possible she applied for a new driver's license in Feb 2019.

7. The big question mark for us is who else is involved in the conspiracy to murder Charles? I think we are looking at another arrest in the near future for that and other crimes.

MOO.

"Yes the move may have been preplanned but it certainly raises eyebrows with the state that the move appears to have been planned before her husband passed away. So the state considers that as well."
So what move was pre planned? The move to Idaho or the move to Hawaii? She wasn't living in Idaho when CV was killed so which move are they referring to specifically? My understanding from watching the hearing (only once, admittedly) is that the move the prosecutor was referring to was Hawaii because she "fled" day after LE showed up at her doorstep.
- So the move to HI was planned before CV's death on top of the move to ID?
- Was the Idaho move pre planned or quickly decided after CV's murder?
- Were they both supposed to move to Hawaii separately and those plans changed as opportunities to kill CV and TD changed?
- How far in advance were these moves planned?
- Where would Lori have moved first had the landlord not kicked her out? Idaho or Hawaii?

SO MANY NEW QUESTIONS.

Last edited:
I know we have asked/discussed who raised MbP after her mother SCC died. But I don't remember hearing anything factual, so would appreciate any facts one has. But now she is broadcasting this letter against BB. Oldest game in the book, but it just makes me so angry when women go this route. It is just so unfair to women who really do go through mental, physical abuse. Lori seemed to blame her men with some of these accusations, and now MBp. Can she be sued? These two women certainly beg the question of who raised them to be this way.............

From the death of Charles.
I'm guessing you're referring to Lori? But she's already in there if we're talking conspiracy (more than one), so I'm still not sure about who else would have been involved in the conspiracy to murder Charles.

ETA - I think I understand now what you meant about my first post. I was asking Gardener1850 if she meant the conspiracy to murder BB, not if she meant BB conspired to murder Charles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea