Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, TB was arrested for attempted murder back in 2012, for whatever THAT'S worth. Not sure if he's straightened himself out since then or not. But, that really doesn't change the gist of your post, which I agree whole-heartedly with, btw.

In reading the charges against TB, they all seem to revolve around AB. Not defending TB’s actions, but it seems wherever AB is, there is trouble.

TB does appear to be a successful business owner. The pictures that were posted of his home/ business property showed a well maintained, nice property.

Maybe TB’s real issue was a lousy taste in women.

I really doubt AB and WM disposed of a body that had been decaying for 2+ months. I also doubt MB is capable of cleverly planning anything.

IMO, MB and MB alone knows where EB is. AB and WM just look guilty because they were up to no good in other ways on their little trip to NC.

I agree it's not necessarily the popular choice in body disposal but bodies have been moved before and they'll no doubt be moved again depending on the circumstances of various murder cases. It might be that Evelyn's body was stored or buried in a place that would lead straight back to MB and nobody else and that situation was "corrected" in February.
ETA: By bolding "stored" I should have elaborated... stored as in being kept very cold. Personally, I can't imagine MB using a shovel and digging a hole to bury her baby. I think she is much more inclined to avoid that sort of reality.

Last edited:
Gah! The phones! I will just say that I didn’t know you could sell your phone at a machine for cash.

Yes; entrepreneurs are very clever, lol. There's all kinds of innovations now-a-days surrounding the care and feeding of handheld devices, including mobile repair vans.

In reading the charges against TB, they all seem to revolve around AB. Not defending TB’s actions, but it seems wherever AB is, there is trouble.

TB does appear to be a successful business owner. The pictures that were posted of his home/ business property showed a well maintained, nice property.

Well, I don't think we should quite go THAT far in terms of exoneration :p, but I will say, the inside of whomever's house we have seen the Maggie's FB pictures of Evelyn in, is indeed immaculately kept, except for the expected detritus a toddler tends to leave in their wake; and also, as far as one can tell from a picture, is tastefully furnished and not on the immensely cheap (even cheap leather couches aren't all that cheap).

Believe me, I give him the benefit of the doubt on that after the ink pen story. But either way, he reported Evelyn missing when no one else would, so I'm not pouncing on him for anything. Just making a general comment how every single person in this case has a criminal record, and how that might effect ANY child being brought up in that environment.

IMO, WM might be the least involved of the four main "players" in this story (MB, HW, AB, & WB). I think if he knows what happened, he's going to be the best bet LE has to get to the truth.

I'm not super convinced that HW is anything more than on the periphery, either. Even if he and MB were dating seriously, I don't think it's necessarily unreasonable that he never met Evelyn; if she told him Evelyn was with a sitter or with her dad, why would he question it?

IMO, WM might be the least involved of the four main "players" in this story (MB, HW, AB, & WB). I think if he knows what happened, he's going to be the best bet LE has to get to the truth.

I'm not super convinced that HW is anything more than on the periphery, either. Even if he and MB were dating seriously, I don't think it's necessarily unreasonable that he never met Evelyn; if she told him Evelyn was with a sitter or with her dad, why would he question it?

HW is a flat out liar, imo. About many things concerning this case.

And that's all I have to say about THAT .

(And with that, I'm off to clean a cat box and take out the trash, because my house actually stinks now. )

I really doubt AB and WM disposed of a body that had been decaying for 2+ months. I also doubt MB is capable of cleverly planning anything.

IMO, MB and MB alone knows where EB is. AB and WM just look guilty because they were up to no good in other ways on their little trip to NC.

But AB HAD to have known this child was missing......and WM was wet at his grandmother's house after being "given" a car by poor ($$) young kids! Maybe she was kept in a freezer or otherwise preserved.

If their trip had nothign to do with Evelyn, what are some reasons for him being wet? I'm not saying disposing of a toddler is the only reason to be wet, just trying to think.....I mean....a pipe did not burst on him....that is ridiculous.

If you run across it, please post it. Might give us some wiggle room to discuss (though probably still only in vague terms).
It isn’t from an official link.
And as a side note, I hope someone corrects the date she was to meet EP on the affidavit. Surely that wouldn’t be a loophole, but as crazy as this case has been...

Yes, I see even the Sullivan Co. schools are closed today...brrrr!

I agree with you MountainKat...and yes, I have to agree with your past couple of posts. I don't think LE has any idea where to look for precious Evelyn. Although, I do sincerely hope that phone & computer searches may yield some clues and someone will put them together to find this baby. I also believe that she is no longer with us and have thought so from day one :(

I give you 100 points for what I respectfully bolded above. I was fooled, but good, on this one. I think that's why I'm so mad... I had sympathy for MB and was giving her the benefit of the doubt and blaming everyone around her rather than her. No more though... finally.

Long time... no visit. Popping out of the woodwork to ask if there has been anything said about the car being tested forensically? I'd love to know if they brought in cadaver dogs. Or possibly the car and the impromptu trip to NC is just a red herring to distract from the true direction they should be searching.

Also, I wonder how long it takes to get results from subpoena-ing phone records. Looks like it took about a month in AJ's case in VA, because they located her after 5 weeks by tracking the phones, but that was 5(!) years ago. All these folks' movements need to be traced since beginning on December.

I haven’t seen the use of cadaver dogs anywhere, and I’ve been wondering why not since day one...

If their trip had nothign to do with Evelyn, what are some reasons for him being wet? I'm not saying disposing of a toddler is the only reason to be wet, just trying to think.....I mean....a pipe did not burst on him....that is ridiculous.

I've put some thought into this, checked the weather from that day, etc. I can't fathom why he was wet. But I also don't think if a person was going to dispose of a body into a water source, that they would necessarily be getting wet as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
HW is a flat out liar, imo. About many things concerning this case.

And that's all I have to say about THAT .

(And with that, I'm off to clean a cat box and take out the trash, because my house actually stinks now. )

I agree that he may have lied about his level of involvement with MB. But that could just be distancing himself from an insane situation. And don't think that necessarily means that he has had anything to do with said insane situation. I haven't seen anything else that he's said himself, other than about the broken arm, so I am not sure wat other lies he's told. I admit I could have missed something; my employer expects me, rather unreasonably, to work during the day instead of talking to you good people :rolleyes: so I tend to dip in and out.

So no person on earth has seen EB since Dec. 10-11th, but there must be a scenario in which everything is ok? I am not buying it. If no one close to this child was "sketchy", if no one close to this child wasn't a proven liar, then maybe, but nothing leads in that direction, nothing.

You believe a very possible outcome. However, a possibility is the "sketchy" opens the door to many things, including positive. A liar can have many motives.

I am not blindly believing only one possible outcome and am not predicting one.

However, it would be dangerous if everyone involved in this case has lost all hope.

Last edited:
It isn’t from an official link.
And as a side note, I hope someone corrects the date she was to meet EP on the affidavit. Surely that wouldn’t be a loophole, but as crazy as this case has been...

(apologies to Etta James, the cat not the singer, but I have to ask before I get to that cat box...)

What's the actual date, do you know ? Or are you just saying that the 2/19 date can't possibly be right (because, you know...why can't you produce her now if you were supposed to drop her off with Daddy on the 19th ) ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member