Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's seen repeatedly in dealing with cases of missing children. The stories they tell being so easily disproved one wonders why they even bothered to tell the lie in the first place. It makes them look guilty and brews hatred in those following these cases. Don't they know that's what will happen when they first tell the obvious lies? Do they only lie when their children are unaccounted for? Or do they lie about lots of meaningless things? Have they always been this way? I would compare it to a toddler caught with his hand in the cookie jar and the many reasons and excuses he'll give for it being there. I have lots of questions and no answers.

I wonder if the lying and thinking they can get away with it is not the sign of some disorder, like being a narcissist or sociopath. They are smarter than everyone else- just ask them!

By the way, maybe another useless post but there is Advance Mini Storage right next to Lowes Motel on Curtis Bridge Road in Wilkesboro. I don't know the direction of travel if he was at the Motel before or after Traphill pond.

I don't think she was going to point the finger at her mom all along, but that' just my opinion.

I don’t think so either. I don’t think she had any plan beyond just pretending EB was with EP or CPS.

Her complete lack of a consistent explanation about where her daughter was is also why I think she’s the only one responsible. If someone else like HW or MB and WM had been involved, they’d have helped come up with a coherent story about what happened. Instead she just kind of flails in the wind and makes up new stuff when called on her lies.

The end result is EB was with EP, CPS, MB and WM, and someone in a silver camper in Mendota. Maybe that’s all part of some Machiavellian scheme to confuse people, but to me it just makes her look like the guilty one.

IMO, it is fairly brilliant that whether intentionally or by accident the stories that have played out have made it so everyone is a suspect. It is like saying “If everything is an emergency, then nothing is.” In this case, “If everyone is suspect then no one is.” Add to that HW’s comment about the broken arm that MB said happened on EP’s watch. This was, IMO, the beginning of the process of attempting to make everyone a suspect EXCEPT TB, Sr. I find it odd that only two people have not had the finger pointed their way: TB, Sr and TB, Jr. I don’t think that MB is bright enough to develop such a strategy on her own. Obviously, this is 100% speculative, other than the fact that there are only two individuals who have been left out of MB’s blame game.
IMO everyone is only a suspect to us, the list to LE is much shorter.

I would think MB would have at least one friend who could possibly add a little bit of insight to her relationship with her daughter. Or somebody other than the ones named could possibly come forward with something. Who did this girl interact with? I am also curious what date AB will give for the last time she saw EB!
It appears no one.

By the way, maybe another useless post but there is Advance Mini Storage right next to Lowes Motel on Curtis Bridge Road in Wilkesboro. I don't know the direction of travel if he was at the Motel before or after Traphill pond.

Here's the hotel and storage, they are practically on the same property.

Attachments

• storage_hotel.jpg
    storage_hotel.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 43
So I am confused ... if AB paid ‘all but $1000’ of her bond ... is she still in jail? Or is she out with ankle monitor? Looking for clarity ... because if she couldn’t pay it all and be released ... why would she pay any?

Maybe she told them she'll have the rest on payday. ‍♀️
This whole case has me asking a million questions that I don't think anyone can answer.

So I am confused ... if AB paid ‘all but $1000’ of her bond ... is she still in jail? Or is she out with ankle monitor? Looking for clarity ... because if she couldn’t pay it all and be released ... why would she pay any?

Maybe they mean she was able to give "all but $1,000" to the bail bondsman; which would still leave her twisting in the prison wind until she could get the remaining $1K from some other source.

I am curious about what story MB gave the babysitter-was it preplanned that EB wouldn't be returning after Dec 9 0r 10 or did she just get picked up one day and never return?

I wish we had more information on the babysitter and their arrangement with MB too. It makes sense that LE is keeping that source of info close to the vest when they’ve been the only reliable one involved.

If it was a long term arrangement, I think they’d have a lot of information on what MB was like as a mom and the health and well-being of EB. Of course it’s also possible it was a 13 year old down the street or something.

OT a bit. Does anyone local know what kind of farm WM's grandmother in NC has? I was trying to figure it out from the drone footage and helicopter footage of the LE search but wasn't sure if it were a fish farm or hog operation as there seemed to be multiple very long covered sheds on what appeared to be her property. We have seen both these kinds of operations in other cases used for disposal of evidence and remains unfortunately. The pond searched on the adjacent property might have been a fish pond too but I wasn't sure as sometimes they can be drainage lagoons for farming operations which might have been possibly why they put in a drone searcher vs a human being/diver IMO. IDK but it seems like there could have been an ulterior motive for heading to NC IMO.

I truly wonder if the extent of the reason for the WM/AB 'trip to see grandma' was $$$ or something else?

Such a tragic situation IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member