Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they mean she was able to give "all but $1,000" to the bail bondsman; which would still leave her twisting in the prison wind until she could get the remaining $1K from some other source.

Maybe she’s hoping to get $1k from her crappy red car for sale...

ETA ooops, wrong car owner

Last edited:
Questions: they put a BOLO out on BMW Thursday? Retracted it a little bit later? Put it back out Friday? They were found and ultimately arrested.... Anyone have any clues why it was retracted? Maybe if they were found Thursday baby EB would have been found? IMO

Questions: they put a BOLO out on BMW Thursday? Retracted it a little bit later? Put it back out Friday? They were found and ultimately arrested.... Anyone have any clues why it was retracted? Maybe if they were found Thursday baby EB would have been found? IMO

I don't recall it being retracted. I'm so lost sometimes.

I think it was the initial amber alert that was retracted and then put back out. Before the car info, in other words.

I could be wrong, though, so don't quote me on that.

I believe that it was put out by the media before it was official from TBI.

February 19, 2020 - Just after 4 p.m. SCSO sends release about “missing child investigation”

February 19, 2020 - Just before 8 p.m. TBI issued an Amber Alert for Evelyn at the request of the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office

February 20, 2020 - Gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, MW. (MW is HW’s mother) MW had planned to sell the BMW to MB, but no agreement of purchase was made and no money was exchanged when AB reportedly stole it.

Confusion seems to be the name of the game in this case!

I think some of that is intentional, JMO. Release enough conflicting stories that LEs heads just spin trying to follow them up and the more time passes and evidence degrades and everyone loses the plot so thoroughly that nothing ever sticks. Each one of these scenarios and lies just gives a defense attorney more fuel to create reasonable doubt and without a body or direct physical evidence there’s basically zero chance of a murder conviction.

Authorities in the Faye Swetlik case were on the ball right away. In this case, LE was brought in late to the game and wasted time following up on MB’s fairytales. LE let her jerk them around for days. They should have had evidence teams and cadaver dogs out the first week, and had anyone remotely connected hauled in for questioning.

Add in overlapping investigations from multiple jurisdictions, at least 3 different states, and a federal agency and you’ve got yourself a grade A dumpster fire.

Last edited:
I don't recall it being retracted. I'm so lost sometimes.
The BOLO was first announced in a SM group Elizabethton/Carter County Priority News & Alerts. It was deleted and announced that they were contacted by SCSO to remove is as is may hinder the investigation. Of course it had already been reposted in multiple other places by that time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member