Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kid "lived with both of us" after our divorce. Had I pulled stunts like Lori I would have lost her to supervised visitation. Jmo

I think something like that did happen but Lori took Tylee anyway and disobeyed the court orders. Right before the move to Hawaii Lori was ordered to pay Joe Ryan 7 months of child support:

1 June 2014 – JR wins a custody petition against Lori involving adjustment of child support and parenting time with Tylee. Docs read: “Stipulation To Credit (Offset) Petitioner/Father's Child Support Obligations for Seven (7) Months Commencing June 1, 2014” (Court records).

[...]

End of 2014/Beginning of 2015 -Lori and Charles Vallow move to Hawaii with JJ and Tylee to start a juice bar called "Juice Island". This business was reportedly a failure and they would eventually move back to AZ (Note: Date based on business filing dates and social media posts; story about the juice bar was from insider posts on WS and confirmed by business filings).

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

----

Tylee was not made to return from Hawaii even though she was supposed to be with Joe and Lori was supposed to pay child support. Lori apparently got away with that stunt. Joe even paid to send Tylee's friend to go see her in Hawaii to try to make his daughter happy. Is it any wonder Lori thought she could flee to Hawaii after disappearing her kids and no one could do anything about it? She has gotten away with so much over the years. She must feel she is untouchable. MOO.

Last edited:
Tonight I'll be on the Websleuths YouTube channel talking about Gannon's case, Evelyn Bosworth, the latest office shooting and Lori Vallow.

Lori's son and other family members were on Dr. Phil today. It was very emotional.

Going live tonight at 10:00 PM Eastern/7 PM Pacific.

Glick here Websleuths for the YouTube Channel.

Be sure and subscribe to our YouTube channel as well as hit the bell icon so you'll get a notification when I go live.

Please listen to the podcasts listed under our YouTube channel. We need everyone to help get our "viewing hours" up to 4000 so we can get something called "Smart Chat".

See you tonight at 10 PM Eastern
Looking forward to it! I will definitely help get your viewing hours up and watch the previously posted podcasts over the next few days. My brain could use a break from time to time from the Vallow Daybell case anyway.

I did a search but could not find the answer and I’m sure this has been asked any answer so my apologies: how old was JJ when Charles took him in and adopted him? Thank you

From the timeline:

25 May 2012 - Joshua Jaxson “JJ” Vallow is born in Louisiana. He weighs 2lb 14 oz at birth. JJ would later be diagnosed with special needs- Autism and ADHD, and prescribed medication. JJ’s grandparents, KW & LW cared for him for 9 or 10 months prior to allowing KW’s brother, CV and his wife, Lori, to adopt him (Rexburg Standard Journal, East Idaho News).

[...]

11 Apr 2013 – Baby JJ takes his first steps at 13 months old (East Idaho News).

25 July 2014: CV and Lori finalize the adoption of JJ (KW; Post Register); The final decree of adoption from the 14th Judicial District Court Parish of Calcasieu, Louisiana establishes Lori and Charles as JJ’s legal parents (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc).

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

I don't know if we know how the life insurance policy on Tammy came to be for sure but the MOST likely is that she signed up for the policy through her employer. (I think this might even be known, but I'm not sure.) If that was the case then Tammy signed up for it. There may have been discussion with Chad and he may have encouraged her to make it as high as he could if he had plans to collect soon, but it's entirely possible that the life insurance on Tammy is entirely innocent.
Every employer is different of course but in my experience the employer pays for some nominal amount, maybe $25,000 or something then you can buy up in stages up to a limit of some multiple of your salary (3x maybe). Usually you can buy up to the max when you are hired but during any open enrollment you can only go up one or two steps per year.

So while I believe the $430,000 number reported by LE, I don't understand how she would be able to get that much through her employer. Librarians are not paid nearly what they are worth. If she was paid $50,000 a year I would be surprised so I can't figure out how she would have that much life insurance from work.

Wonder if they were there to be character type witnesses for MP. Seems, IMO, that most of LVD's side of the family stick together no matter who does something wrong. Well, at least it appears that way, from my perspective. Which I suppose could be the reason they haven't spoken publicly.
Except for Adam's son (Lori is his paternal Aunt), and I assume Adam who had been talking to Charles before he was killed.

Didn't see this article before. Alex seemed to have held a grudge against Lori's husband #3.
"FOX 10 has reported that that Cox served 90 days in jail for assaulting the father of Tylee Ryan. Now, Cox's best friend said he seems obsessed with Lori's ex-husband, details of which were revealed in letters from his cell."
Letters reveal Alex Cox's intense focus on Lori Vallow's ex-husband, even while behind bars
much detail many threads ago...quite eerie. Some of us "think" he was set up by Lori to hate him with lies and more lies.

Lori Vallow's husband is seen leaving jail as it's revealed he and dead spouse filed for bankruptcy | Daily Mail Online

I looked at all of the photos of CD in Kauai from Tuesday (the day he went to see L) and he's always got this piece of white paper in his hand. Into the jail, out of the jail, into the Walmart, out of the Walmart, there's that piece of white paper. No groceries, no bags.

IMO, that piece of paper had certain amounts of money written down on it, that he needed to talk to L about, and that he went to Walmart to do a wire transfer to someone for something.

I think the paper is a little reminder he looks at periodically. I think it says "Don't confess" or "Don't throw Lori under the bus"

video at link
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

3 mins ·

74372803_1035003556878348_365993374680875008_n.jpg

The lawyer says they are "going to give a full presentation once the judge gets out"

Author
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix Zulema Pastenes is present

I'm a few pages behind and it's probably already been said but if MBP wasn't present in court today, who's hand is IP holding? Blonde with pink/red designed dress? Or maybe I'm too far behind...I'll read.

Wow... the same playbook. From that linked post, we learn:
Lori basically gave [JRyan] an ultimatum- let Tylee stay in Hawaii & visit him twice a year, or she would tell the police that he sexually abused Tylee. "Kind of "funny" that she never mentioned this alleged abuse in the years they fought for custody but only brought out the threat as a last hail Mary"
And a day or so ago, Melani says that BB has a *advertiser censored* and homosexuality problem.
Worst playbook a woman can play......... have known a couple of them in my sphere....they ruin the truth for all women.

Thanks, so Lori raised him from an infant but did not seem to love him as her own :(.
The deep love, in my mind, has always been between Kay, Larry and Charles..IMO. Mormons pride themselves on having lots of kids, ..in the scriptures. I am sure we will never know... but IMO.. I don't think Lori was happy with her two kids (certainly not their fathers), so JJ was still an addition of "having kids". This is so obviously MOO.... but except for her helter-skelter life... I have wondered why she did not have more kids.

Tonight I'll be on the Websleuths YouTube channel talking about Gannon's case, Evelyn Bosworth, the latest office shooting and Lori Vallow.

Lori's son and other family members were on Dr. Phil today. It was very emotional.

Going live tonight at 10:00 PM Eastern/7 PM Pacific.

Glick here Websleuths for the YouTube Channel.

Be sure and subscribe to our YouTube channel as well as hit the bell icon so you'll get a notification when I go live.

Please listen to the podcasts listed under our YouTube channel. We need everyone to help get our "viewing hours" up to 4000 so we can get something called "Smart Chat".

See you tonight at 10 PM Eastern
Looking forward to it! I will definitely help get your viewing hours up and watch the previously posted podcasts over the next few days. My brain could use a break from time to time from the Vallow Daybell case anyway.
Except for Adam's son (Lori is his paternal Aunt), and I assume Adam who had been talking to Charles before he was killed.
Yes, that is why I said "most" of her side of the family. Would love for Adam to come forward with some new insight.

Didn't see this article before. Alex seemed to have held a grudge against Lori's husband #3.
"FOX 10 has reported that that Cox served 90 days in jail for assaulting the father of Tylee Ryan. Now, Cox's best friend said he seems obsessed with Lori's ex-husband, details of which were revealed in letters from his cell."
Letters reveal Alex Cox's intense focus on Lori Vallow's ex-husband, even while behind bars

I saw this early on and thought how strange Lori's brother, Alex, was after Lori's husband #3 and then kills husband #4. I've heard people who knew Lori before say she changed recently, but it sure seems like she and her brother were odd balls from awhile ago. Just my opinion though. I will say Colby, Lori's son, was on Dr. Phil today and he seemed level-headed.

I'm a few pages behind and it's probably already been said but if MBP wasn't present in court today, who's hand is IP holding? Blonde with pink/red designed dress? Or maybe I'm too far behind...I'll read.
I'm pretty sure they said it was BB that wasn't in AZ so his lawyer appeared on his behalf. MBP is the one holding IP's hand.

I think something like that did happen but Lori took Tylee anyway and disobeyed the court orders. Right before the move to Hawaii Lori was ordered to pay Joe Ryan 7 months of child support:

1 June 2014 – JR wins a custody petition against Lori involving adjustment of child support and parenting time with Tylee. Docs read: “Stipulation To Credit (Offset) Petitioner/Father's Child Support Obligations for Seven (7) Months Commencing June 1, 2014” (Court records).

[...]

End of 2014/Beginning of 2015 -Lori and Charles Vallow move to Hawaii with JJ and Tylee to start a juice bar called "Juice Island". This business was reportedly a failure and they would eventually move back to AZ (Note: Date based on business filing dates and social media posts; story about the juice bar was from insider posts on WS and confirmed by business filings).

----

Tylee was not made to return from Hawaii even though she was supposed to be with Joe and Lori was supposed to pay child support. Lori apparently got away with that stunt. Joe even paid to send Tylee's friend to go see her in Hawaii to try to make his daughter happy. Is it any wonder Lori thought she could flee to Hawaii after disappearing her kids and no one could do anything about it? She has gotten away with so much over the years. She must feel she is untouchable. MOO.
Doesn't it just make you livid? Can any of us imagine getting away with so much s**t, and never caring who you are screwing up, hurting, damaging and or lying to.... it is just so diabolical.

I'm pretty sure they said it was BB that wasn't in AZ so his lawyer appeared on his behalf. MBP is the one holding IP's hand.
I am thinking there must be a strategy for this between BB and lawyer... I know most state divorce procedures say one party does not have to appear if represented...but I just feel sure that the lawyer told BB one way or the other for some specific strategy.

I saw this early on and thought how strange Lori's brother, Alex, was after Lori's husband #3 and then kills husband #4. I've heard people who knew Lori before say she changed recently, but it sure seems like she and her brother were odd balls from awhile ago. Just my opinion though. I will say Colby, Lori's son, was on Dr. Phil today and he seemed level-headed.

imo.... born a bad seed. period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member