Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lori wanted to get rid of the kids she could have gotten the Woodcocks to take JJ back and all she had to do is enroll Tylee in BYU-I and let her stay in the apartment. Even though she was 17, lots of kids do that when they are in college.

You would have to be pretty stupid to bring all this heat on yourself by killing them.

Yeah, unless they knew something about CV's murder, which is plausible to me. But JJ would not make a good witness (no 7 year old would) Maybe they were not thinking very far ahead but if they killed Tylee that is almost like an admission that Lori planned CV's demise.

For a PO box you have to give your actual physical address but it does not have to be near the post office. She could have easily gotten a PO box in Idaho using her Arizona address.

I don't think you need a physical address for a P.O. Box. Not having a physical address is the reason many need a P.O. box. A lot of homeless get their Government benefits via P.O. Boxes. Full-time RV'ers are another group.

If Lori wanted to get rid of the kids she could have gotten the Woodcocks to take JJ back and all she had to do is enroll Tylee in BYU-I and let her stay in the apartment. Even though she was 17, lots of kids do that when they are in college.

You would have to be pretty stupid to bring all this heat on yourself by killing them.

Yeah, unless they knew something about CV's murder, which is plausible to me. But JJ would not make a good witness (no 7 year old would) Maybe they were not thinking very far ahead but if they killed Tylee that is almost like an admission that Lori planned CV's demise.

For a PO box you have to give your actual physical address but it does not have to be near the post office. She could have easily gotten a PO box in Idaho using her Arizona address.

I don't think you need a physical address for a P.O. Box. Not having a physical address is the reason many need a P.O. box. A lot of homeless get their Government benefits via P.O. Boxes. Full-time RV'ers are another group.

Between LV's bail-reduction yesterday and Melani's crap today, all I can think is... Drama queens on court parade! I will feel better when everyone in the lying, scheming mess of a "family" are all wearing orange jumpsuits, orange shower shoes and all are adorned with silver cuffs on ankles and wrists.

Every employer is different of course but in my experience the employer pays for some nominal amount, maybe $25,000 or something then you can buy up in stages up to a limit of some multiple of your salary (3x maybe). Usually you can buy up to the max when you are hired but during any open enrollment you can only go up one or two steps per year.

deleted

Twitter

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

LAWYER: “Melani is very fond of her aunt. Her fondness has little to do with her religious beliefs, but more about the kind of person she thinks she is."
Her lawyer's "respect the Court" comment is ridiculous. One would think Justin was asking his questions in Court, disrupting the Court. Steve Zachary is "the Court"? "Melani is "the Court"?

Jumping off your post to add more detail. You can set up a post office box remotely, and you can, as long as you eventually provide proof of a physical location. However what many people don't realize is that when done remotely, it's a two-step process. You can open the Post Office box online, arrange payment via credit/debit, but then you have to present IN PERSON proof of your identity and your physical address. I know because on occasion there will be someone in Seattle or Redmond who starts the process of opening a post office box in the post office that I run in Eastern Washington, but never gets fully opened due to the requirement that the proof is presented to me in person. So Lori or Alex would have had to presented their proof to a postal clerk in the town they were opening a post office box before it would've been finalized. If it was a good address, then one or both of them must have done that.

Looking looking looking.....has anyone spotted CD? I guess I didn't realize CD/LV had moved into the princeville place WITH furniture, as he was spotted moving out of there very recently. Like what did he DO with a truckload of furniture? CD has over $100K in a HI account, he could just melt into an island and forget all about LV. What could stop CD from just melting into the ethernet at about now and leaving this mess behind him since he has no ties any longer....

Any news on Chad's adult children- still silent and steadfast in support of Chad? Did Alex have a life insurance policy? Could Lori have made a deal with ZP to get some of that cash? MOO
Can't imagine Insurance would pay out since it was labeled suspicious from the start. However........am sure if a deal could be made with Lori it would have been made!!!!

So, am I crazy? I'm picturing LE laying out their case against LV as soon as LV returns from Hawaii since Idaho had to charge her with non-death penalty crimes to get HI to honor extradition. I'm picturing them having her dead to rights with premeditation on the dozen or so murders she's left in her wake (my hyperbole. We hope). It's not like Idaho, Arizona, and gosh knows where else has been sitting on their hands, tell me I'm right..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member