Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know why HW's mom was selling the BMW to MB anyway. Wouldn't HW have known enough about MB to say whether she could afford to pay for it? Did MB tell HW and his mom she was pregnant by HW? How long was the BMW in MB's possession? Why would HW's mom let MB have the car if there was no transaction?

According to AB’s dad, MB’s grandfather, MB gifted the car to AB on 2/16. He claims HW said it would be in AB’s name in a few days.

HW claims he last spoke to MB on 2/18, the same day EB was reported missing

MW reports the car stolen on 2/20

I think it’s possible MB told HW she was going to pay for it and then she goes AWOL on 2/18 without payment. MW gives it two days and reports it stolen after not being able to get in touch with MB or AB.

That's a lot of $$$ for Someone who may know something out there.

It's for Evelyn's safe return though isn't it?

High rewards for safe returns rarely happens which is heartbreaking, but true.

At the moment I can only recall one high reward that resulted in the safe return of the victim.

I wish they would change it to include both. Safe return or if they know the whereabouts of little Evelyn alive or deceased. :(

I know that's heart shattering to even think about, but if precious Evelyn is no longer alive she needs to be found.

Every day comprises the evidence when she's not found that LE needs to bring the offender to justice being held fully accountable.

Imo, MB is very assured Evelyn is not going to be found. Imo, only she knows where Evelyn is, and the truth just isn't in this woman. There simply is no logical reason for any parent to pathologically lie unless they know they are involved, and the reason Evelyn hasn't been found. She feels if she doesn't divulge what she's done they will never be able to locate little Evelyn.

If this drags on it really won't matter in the end. She will be held accountable. It's just a matter of when, and how long it will take for the investigators to make their move.

Jmhoo

This is what I’ve been saying. If Evelyn was still alive, MB would have said so by now. She’s not just going to be sitting in a jail cell for no reason.

The only way she is still alive IMO, is if she was traded for money/drugs and MB has no idea where she now is. But, Evelyn doesn’t really fit the demographic for trafficking, and if she was traded for “adoption”, I think someone would have come forward as seeing her with someone other than MB’s family.

FEB 28, 2020
KFC employee in Yadkinville, N.C. says she reported possible Evelyn sighting to TBI on Tuesday
[…]

According to AH, she was working at the front counter at the KFC in town when three people came in: a man, woman, and young girl.

[…]

News Channel 11’s Anslee Daniel asked AH when she turned in this tip.

“Well, I called TBI on Tuesday and told them about it and everything like that. and they got all my information and stuff, they… I guess they called my general manager and talked to him, as well, about, you know, coming, sit down, watching the film, and stuff. But I reported it Tuesday. And they reported it, I guess, to Yadkin County, today,” AH said.

AH told Anslee she specifically remembers approaching the table and giving the little girl applesauce, “…they paid, went and sat down, and I brought their meal out to them, and went back and asked my manager if I could give her applesauce because I do that for every kid that comes in…I can’t remember what shirt she had on, and it was like black leggings. She had one shoe on and one shoe off. Shoes was um, white and pink. that was basically it. Just a beautiful smile, beautiful eyes, and blonde hair as you could tell,” AH said.

If this is a legit sighting, I wonder if that could have been a AB's own daughter. She's a few years older, but

Last edited:
I’m curious as to how the KFC employee remembers so much about the baby she is stating might’ve been Evelyn. Especially if it was a couple weeks ago.
Maybe it's more she is remembering WM with his distinctive face tat. But the mind can plays tricks, so I won't believe it until LE confirms it with KFC's surveillance data.

SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Investigators are following up on a tip related to Evelyn Boswell near Boone Lake on Friday morning.

According to Captain Andy Seabolt of the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office, investigators are following up on a tip at a trailer park of Sugar Hollow Road and Buffalo Road near Boone Lake.

News Channel 11 viewers reported seeing a search underway at a trailer park in the area.

Online property tax records for Sullivan County list that the trailer park, Lakeshore RV Park on Buffalo Road, is owned by Tommy Boswell Jr.

Tommy Boswell Jr. is the brother of Megan Boswell, Evelyn’s mother.

Details are limited at this time.

SCSO: Deputies following up on tip at near Boone Lake related to Evelyn Boswell search

According to AB’s dad, MB’s grandfather, MB gifted the car to AB on 2/16. He claims HW said it would be in AB’s name in a few days.

HW claims he last spoke to MB on 2/18, the same day EB was reported missing

MW reports the car stolen on 2/20

I think it’s possible MB told HW she was going to pay for it and then she goes AWOL on 2/18 without payment. MW gives it two days and reports it stolen after not being able to get in touch with MB or AB.
AB's dad? Are you talking about TBSr.? I thought he was AB's ex. Do you think MB's grandfather was going to buy the car for her? It just doesn't make sense to me that sometime bf's mom let MB take the car without any money exchanging hands.

SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Investigators are following up on a tip related to Evelyn Boswell near Boone Lake on Friday morning.

According to Captain Andy Seabolt of the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office, investigators are following up on a tip at a trailer park of Sugar Hollow Road and Buffalo Road near Boone Lake.

News Channel 11 viewers reported seeing a search underway at a trailer park in the area.

Online property tax records for Sullivan County list that the trailer park, Lakeshore RV Park on Buffalo Road, is owned by Tommy Boswell Jr.

Tommy Boswell Jr. is the brother of Megan Boswell, Evelyn’s mother.

Details are limited at this time.

SCSO: Deputies following up on tip at near Boone Lake related to Evelyn Boswell search

Thank god, they’re finally looking for evidence at some local property related to the family.

The reporter that went to KFC last night claimed that LE was looking into footage at the motel that WM and AB were staying at. Maybe that would shed some light. Something out there has to crack this case, surveillance, a siting, someone that doesn’t lie every time they open their mouth...

The only way she is still alive IMO, is if she was traded for money/drugs and MB has no idea where she now is. But, Evelyn doesn’t really fit the demographic for trafficking, and if she was traded for “adoption”, I think someone would have come forward as seeing her with someone other than MB’s family.
I do think it is "adoption." I'm hoping that, but ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53