Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This news site needs to be subscribed to in order to be read. I was able to read it on SM.
The way that MB grew up is just so foreign to me. I just want someone to fess up to where Evelyn is.

Get Access

Baby Evelyn Boswell's life started in a family racked by chaos

3 hours ago · Megan Boswell experienced violence and upheaval in her own childhood. Now, she is under arrest and he

I’m a little behind, so my apologies if it’s already been posted.

I have spent 20 minutes searching for this article anywhere that’s not behind a paywall. I’ve searched fb and I can’t find anything. Would someone be so kind as to point me in the direction where I can actually read the article? TIA!

TBI searching mobile home park in connection to Evelyn Boswell case

96065569-b3a3-4425-8161-94e3be081df9-large16x9_mobilehomepark1.jpg

The reporter that went to KFC last night claimed that LE was looking into footage at the motel that WM and AB were staying at. Maybe that would shed some light. Something out there has to crack this case, surveillance, a siting, someone that doesn’t lie every time they open their mouth...

I’ve been wondering about local surveillance footage. In our working-class suburb in NC a lot of people have cameras. In my parent’s upper middle-class neighborhood in California I noticed the last time I visited that 4 out of 5 homes have visible cameras. (Break-ins have been bad there, my parent’s house was burgled last year.)

I suppose none of this is relevant as the farthest back most residential cameras will have footage is 30 days, but it would still be interesting to have verifications of comings and goings, particularly the 2 weeks MB and HW were visiting AB every day (which is absolutely bizarre.)

I know people have said that the break in this case will come from someone talking, but I can’t help thinking that digital footprints would be a powerful tool in getting to the truth. Hopefully LE has subpoenas in for cell phone and SM data for everyone related to this case. Snapchat may have been recording MBs location the whole time.

Last edited:
I e

I’ve been wondering about local surveillance footage. In our working-class suburb in NC a lot of people have cameras. In my parent’s upper middle-class neighborhood in California I noticed the last time I visited that 4 out of 5 homes have visible cameras. (Break-ins have been bad there, my parent’s house was burgled last year.)

I suppose none of this is relevant as the farthest back most residential cameras will have footage is 30 days, but it would still be interesting to have verifications of comings and goings, particularly the 2 weeks MB and HW were visiting AB every day (which is absolutely bizarre.)

I know people have said that the break in this case will come from someone talking, but I can’t help thinking that digital footprints would be a powerful tool in getting to the truth. Hopefully LE has subpoenas in for cell phone and SM data for everyone related to this case. Snapchat may have been recording MBs location the whole time.

I can’t imagine that MB is smart enough to avoid a digital footprint. That’s why I’m kind of shocked at this point, unless the warrants for phone records were slow/the phone company is slow. She’s a teenager. Teenagers live digitally. At some point, she had to search something, leave her location tracing on, use GPS, message something...I just can’t believe she’s smart enough to avoid it or erase all traces of it for over two months. I just hope they are able to figure out all of the phones she has owned, and where some of them may now be.

I’m curious as to how the KFC employee remembers so much about the baby she is stating might’ve been Evelyn. Especially if it was a couple weeks ago.

Maybe employee is baby crazy like me.

AB's dad? Are you talking about TBSr.? I thought he was AB's ex. Do you think MB's grandfather was going to buy the car for her? It just doesn't make sense to me that sometime bf's mom let MB take the car without any money exchanging hands.

Family tree:

Evelyn

Mother: MB, Megan, or Maggie

Maternal Grandmother: AB, Angela

Maternal Grandfather: TB, TBSr., Tommie Boswell, Sr.

(above 2 individuals presumed divorced)

Maternal Great-Grandmother: ...? unnamed in article?

Maternal Great-Grandfather: DJ, David Jones

Hope this helps!

I can’t imagine that MB is smart enough to avoid a digital footprint. That’s why I’m kind of shocked at this point, unless the warrants for phone records were slow/the phone company is slow. She’s a teenager. Teenagers live digitally. At some point, she had to search something, leave her location tracing on, use GPS, message something...I just can’t believe she’s smart enough to avoid it or erase all traces of it for over two months. I just hope they are able to figure out all of the phones she has owned, and where some of them may now be.

Right?? I’m surprised they didn’t have those records within 72 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86