Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t notice anything about the young woman who is the current resident that screamed “illicit drug user.” She was perfectly fine letting LE search under the trailer, and even going so far as to tell the news reporter that they retrieved something and showing exactly where they retrieved it from. Which would be odd indeed if it was the resident’s personal drug stash.

Let’s avoid speculating or making negative assumptions about innocent, uninvolved people who don’t have anything to do with this case and are cooperating with LE.
I think the current resident is a man.

I didn’t notice anything about the young woman who is the current resident that screamed “illicit drug user.” She was perfectly fine letting LE search under the trailer, and even going so far as to tell the news reporter that they retrieved something and showing exactly where they retrieved it from. Which would be odd indeed if it was the resident’s personal drug stash.

Let’s avoid speculating or making negative assumptions about innocent, uninvolved people who don’t have anything to do with this case and are cooperating with LE.

It may be a typo, but the article I read listed a male name for the current resident. I thought it was a woman, too.

The article used male pronouns to describe the resident

The article used male pronouns to describe the resident
Athenna is probably being nice and most likely using her description as "her" because if you watch the video of the person living there you can see that they have feminine qualities and is wearing clothing that would reflect how a female would dress and has nail polish so she's trying to give respect to that I'm with Athenna on this one too.

Athenna is probably being nice and most likely using her description as "her" because if you watch the video of the person living there you can see that they have feminine qualities and is wearing clothing that would reflect how a female would dress and has nail polish so she's trying to give respect to that I'm with Athenna on this one too.
Ok, that makes sense.

Knowing nothing about Ethan Perry except that he is serving our country and that he fathered a child with Megan, I can't imagine why he'd get mixed up with this Boswell lot. I'm assuming there are other girls with whom he could have had sex, without bringing an innocent life into this violent clan. Of course he's just as responsible and clearly no birth control was used, and they're both young, but still. This clan had to be infamous in their little town.
I mean, I get it; two teenagers lost in the moment. Still, it feels like no one should have had any close encounters with any of the Boswells without wearing a hazmat suit. MOO.

I'm supposing and theorizing that "rescuing" Maggie from her chaotic home life was part of the reason Ethan originally became interested (Prince Charming complex); instead of part of the problem.

I could of course be wrong, but he wouldn't be the first to make that mistake. Just because they're currently completely neutral, if not downright cold, towards each other; doesn't mean this always was the case either. Maybe there was a "Megan Perry" Facebook out there once upon a time.

Amber Alert: Officials address Megan Boswell’s pregnancy claim

On Thursday, the sheriff's office said they could neither confirm nor deny whether Megan Boswell was pregnant. However, Capt. Andy Seabolt said jail staff keeps track of pregnant inmates for "obvious purposes."

“On Monday, 2/24, there were four pregnant inmates. On Tuesday, 2/25, there were four pregnant inmates. Megan Boswell was booked in at 9:19 pm on Tuesday,” he stated. “The pregnant inmate count went to five on Tuesday, 2/25, at 11:00 p.m. when a pregnant woman was booked in. On Wednesday, 2/26, the pregnant inmate count was five total.”

Well, since Seabolt said it, I will take it as official.

I'm supposing and theorizing that "rescuing" Maggie from her chaotic home life was part of the reason Ethan originally became interested (Prince Charming complex); instead of part of the problem.

I could of course be wrong, but he wouldn't be the first to make that mistake. Just because they're currently completely neutral, if not downright cold, towards each other; doesn't mean this always was the case either. Maybe there was a "Megan Perry" Facebook out there once upon a time.

Or, they were just two teenagers who had an attraction and hormones. Not condoning nor condemning.

Attachments

• EBsearch.png
    EBsearch.png
    645.6 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online