Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, good catch. This is very interesting, if the item was actually buried, not just shoved into the crawl space.

I think it’s a pillow, based on things that I’ve seen. JMO.

I can’t take the bait on this one. I have been too invested too many times. To me, no crime scene tape = nothing of significance until there is confirmed proof.

Oh, good catch. This is very interesting, if the item was actually buried, not just shoved into the crawl space.

I think it’s a pillow, based on things that I’ve seen. JMO.

Did they take something additional from under the porch? I’ve only seen reference to the hole underneath the trailer, in the crawl space.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation on Twitter
LATEST: We've now received more than 750 tips in connection to the search for Evelyn Boswell. There have been no confirmed sightings. Investigators continue to track down leads in an effort to find her. Please call 1-800-TBI-FIND with relevant information. #TNAMBERAlert
ER5DXClWoAE5_wj.png

4:07 PM - 28 Feb 2020

I can’t take the bait on this one. I have been too invested too many times. To me, no crime scene tape = nothing of significance until there is confirmed proof.

I tend to agree, but this search feels significant to me. If they found her, would they move the trailer before removing her remains? Even if that’s the case, I still think there would be a crime scene tape around the area. I can’t see MB crawling under the trailer to dig a hole. But… Who might she think of that she could ask to do such a thing? Perhaps as an exchange for say...a car? Maybe what they retrieved today could’ve been pillows and/or blankets? Just things rattling around in my mind. All MOO.

To me it looks like they dug that hole and put whatever they found under the ground in the brown evidence bag. But it looks based on the paver stones next to it to be a pretty big hole?

What kind of tip sent LE straight to digging under the trailer and then bagging whatever the item was? Who had knowledge of something buried there? And maybe knew what it was?

What was that hole for? What they put in the paper bag?

There are videos from a couple of different perspectives. One shows them carrying the paper bags and the other shows them taking something that appears to be larger (like a blanket that’s wrapped in plastic) out from underneath that crawlspace.

JMO

I agree with the people who said it was a tip that led them there. It’s such a specific place and they were there for a short period of time, right? It seemed like they bagged it and left pretty quickly. Someone told them there was something buried there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong