Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO but if they had found remains they would have set up a tent or other protective cover and would have been there longer than 20 minutes.

I cannot imagine them carrying remains in a bag.

No way it was remains, they’d have to photograph the entire scene and have the CSI people and the coroner come out. That would be a whole day affair.

JMO but if they had found remains they would have set up a tent or other protective cover and would have been there longer than 20 minutes.

I cannot imagine them carrying remains in a bag.

No way would they remove human remains in that way. There are procedures for that. I think they have to call coroner, etc. if they find a body. My guess is this was perhaps clothes (Evelyn's?) or a weapon, or some other piece of evidence. My mind goes to the worst things, like child *advertiser censored* and/or a secret laptop. But it could literally be anything connected to the investigation. We won't know until we know.

Last edited:
How would they have known to specifically go there and retrieve something without word from one of the three main players in this crazy sad twisted messed up rat race. I would like to know what is in the bag, seems like I've had my hopes up over and over and nothing has been done.

How would they have known to specifically go there and retrieve something without word from one of the three main players in this crazy sad twisted messed up rat race. I would like to know what is in the bag, seems like I've had my hopes up over and over and nothing has been done.

It doesn’t necessarily have to be one of the three. A friend of MB’s could have said “she used to hide things under her trailer” or an eyewitness could have seen her digging near that corner of the trailer. Or maybe someone remembered the siding under that area of the trailer being damaged or misplaced at one point.

ETA: We still don’t know what they retrieved, so it could be a huge break or just another dead end. They didn’t stay very long, which makes me feel like it’s more likely to be the latter.

They are following up on every tip received, so it could have come from a psychic or be a reputable lead, IMO.

I agree with the people who said it was a tip that led them there. It’s such a specific place and they were there for a short period of time, right? It seemed like they bagged it and left pretty quickly. Someone told them there was something buried there.
Or, it may have been one of the places MB was residing in the last few months. By now LE probably has search warrants.

I think there is a good chance that Evelyn will be found near a home she was living in recently. At the very least, I hope they find evidence that will lead to her.

Imo

Or, it may have been one of the places MB was residing in the last few months. By now LE probably has search warrants.

I think there is a good chance that Evelyn will be found near a home she was living in recently. At the very least, I hope they find evidence that will lead to her.

Imo

By “specific place” I was referring to the hole under the trailer. They went straight for that area as opposed to them conducting a search and happening upon it. I just mean they knew what they were there for, or at least where to look, so they had to have been going on a tip.

They are following up on every tip received, so it could have come from a psychic or be a reputable lead, IMO.
I don't think they would take a tip from a psychic seriously unless there is solid evidence to back it up.

Did LE say the search was based on a tip? The site is slow today and I haven't been able to get to another page.
I did see that they have no confirmed sightings, so it doesn't sound like it was Evelyn in the restaurant a few weeks ago. Jmo

I don't think they would take a tip from a psychic seriously unless there is solid evidence to back it up.

Did LE say the search was based on a tip? The site is slow today and I haven't been able to get to another page.
I did see that they have no confirmed sightings, so it doesn't sound like it was Evelyn in the restaurant a few weeks ago. Jmo

February 28, 2020 - Investigators are following up on a tip related to EB near Boone Lake on Friday morning. According to Captain Andy Seabolt of the SCSO, investigators are following up on a tip at a trailer park of Sugar Hollow Road and Buffalo Road near Boone Lake. Online property tax records for Sullivan County list that the trailer park, Lakeshore RV Park on Buffalo Road, is owned by TB Jr. who is the brother of MB, Evelyn’s mother. “I can confirm that TBI agents and detectives with the SCSO are at a location in Blountville, executing a search warrant as part of an active and ongoing investigation,” Officials cleared from the scene shortly before 12:30 p.m.

By “specific place” I was referring to the hole under the trailer. They went straight for that area as opposed to them conducting a search and happening upon it. I just mean they knew what they were there for, or at least where to look, so they had to have been going on a tip.
Maybe, or they may have also found something inside that led them to look under the house. If she lived there it might explain why they are searching there, but I haven't seen any confirmation about any place she resided. Jmo

They showed up with a search warrant, pulled something from under the trailer and bagged it and checked out some soft dirt nearby. They were reportedly there for 20 minutes. I don’t think they just got lucky with the hole under the trailer, somebody told them to look there.

Maybe, or they may have also found something inside that led them to look under the house. If she lived there it might explain why they are searching there, but I haven't seen any confirmation about any place she resided. Jmo

Did they go inside? The current resident didn’t make it sound like they went inside.

February 28, 2020 - Investigators are following up on a tip related to EB near Boone Lake on Friday morning. According to Captain Andy Seabolt of the SCSO, investigators are following up on a tip at a trailer park of Sugar Hollow Road and Buffalo Road near Boone Lake. Online property tax records for Sullivan County list that the trailer park, Lakeshore RV Park on Buffalo Road, is owned by TB Jr. who is the brother of MB, Evelyn’s mother. “I can confirm that TBI agents and detectives with the SCSO are at a location in Blountville, executing a search warrant as part of an active and ongoing investigation,” Officials cleared from the scene shortly before 12:30 p.m.
Thank you. So there is definitely a connection. I wonder if someone remembered seeing something suspicious in the last month or so.

The current resident said she believes that MB and EB lived there prior to her moving in

ETA: Current resident has lived there for a “few months.” I’m not sure if we have a more exact time than that.

Person living in trailer near Boone Lake says investigators dug underneath and around property

They did say they were executing a search warrant so they would need probable cause to get the warrant. That would exclude something like a psychic but could include anything LE considered credible.

This is a good article about the search today:

Person living in trailer near Boone Lake says investigators dug underneath and around property
[...]

ZW said investigators were at his home for about 15 to 20 minutes as they searched.

ZW told Kaylyn he had only lived there a few months. He also said, “I know they might have lived here for quite a while, but that’s all I know.”

[...]

To that Kaylyn asked, “Megan and Evelyn?”

ZW said, “Yeah.”

ZW told Kaylyn that investigators dug around back where “they saw some soft ground” and that they also dug underneath the trailer.

[...]

ZW said, “That was the first time they had an investigation team but there were a couple of detectives that have come here before.”

[...]

They did say they were executing a search warrant so they would need probable cause to get the warrant. That would exclude something like a psychic but could include anything LE considered credible.

Good catch, @Alethea. My disappointment with the many mistruths and dead-ends has led to skepticism that is probably clouding my judgment at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998