Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the mileage : Are we 100% sure the car was picked up at the CO Springs airport? I mean I guess AS could have driven home from OK. It's been assumed that he flew but do we know that? Someone on here probably knows.

Hush, Tee. I wasn't speaking to you.

Maybe I've got it wrong, I thought she drove her VW SUV to the airport? If that is true, the red truck would be waiting for him at home. I guess she didn't actually say that in the article, but that was filled in here.

Is Leigh still here? Did she actually say she drove the VW to the airport, leaving it there? As opposed to the red truck?

I saw that after I posted, but I still think she could keep him busy and away from the truck by having the rental. Something strange about renting the car. I just don't buy the excuse she gave. moo

I'm wondering if all the searching we are *seeing* and being told about is mostly for evidence.
IF she did leave him somewhere Monday, and then went back in the rental to move him further away, LE could be searching locations further away based on Gps in the rental. And we just dont see or hear about those searches.
I originally didn't think she would move him afterwards, but the gas, time and mileage on that rental is making me rethink.
IMO

Can someone please remind me when AS kicked TS out of the house? tia

I'm not sure we know the answer to that question. All we have is Tee stating that she's not allowed in the house and had no clothes or underwear. Whether AS kicked her out or she left of her own accord remains to be determined. Unless I've missed something in MSM that indicates something different. Anyone?

Re: the mileage : Are we 100% sure the car was picked up at the CO Springs airport? I mean I guess AS could have driven home from OK. It's been assumed that he flew but do we know that? Someone on here probably knows.

Hush, Tee. I wasn't speaking to you.

I think the receipt was originally posted without the pickup location blacked out. For anyone who saw the unredacted receipt, did it say Colorado Springs airport?

Good Point @kpalma !
The video did not see him come home. Could he have been in the bed of the truck, then disposed of the next day using the rental car? Perhaps cameras at the airport might
bbm

Cadaver K9 would pick up a scent.

Its possible they did, we still dont know what evidence LE has

Interesting comments when you click on the tweet picture or onto the name of the poster below the picture. It brings up different comments, assuming locals describing the location and resources being utilized.

Might give you more of a clue @Silverheels where they actually are?

And thank you so much for all your updates. I know your screen name is based on a Colorado legend....you too are legendary here.

I always see your screen name as Silver WHEELS, in my mind flags blazing from your vehicle, one saying WS to represent us here and of course a bigger flag blazing for GS.

I'll have to go read up on the legend. It's actually the name of my street. I have a math brain - my creative skills are lacking. If I don't have help picking out paint colors, it's going to be a while.

Thanks for your kind comments. We're all in this together.

Yes, she said she drove her "own car" to the airport, left it there, and picked it up when returning the rental car.
Which means, she did not want GS to see her car trying to locate him. So, does that mean she admits GS ran away because of her?

Apparently she is not aware of how tightly her web of deceit is folding around her. Tightly, tightly....

I saw that after I posted, but I still think she could keep him busy and away from the truck by having the rental. Something strange about renting the car. I just don't buy the excuse she gave. moo
I'm pretty set in the idea that she couldn't return to the same place she had been Monday, in the same vehicle as Monday, but it's just my own radar.

I think the receipt was originally posted without the pickup location blacked out. For anyone who saw the unredacted receipt, did it say Colorado Springs airport?
Yes, for the pickup. And since there wasn’t a one-way drop fee, or charges per mile, the logical inference is that the car was returned to COS too.

I suppose most people have already thought about it but I just wanted to put it in black and white.

I have never had to search for a missing child in a car, but I have searched for missing dogs. In my experience, you don't use up a lot of gas, because you are driving slowly and keeping a lookout. (I never lost a dog permanently: only one was gone overnight and she took shelter in a neighbor's garage).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆