OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
CC, no! Shoveling snow does nothing to bring justice to HGilley and the Rhodens being shot to death in their own homes! As you told me, so I tell you, "Do not leave this site, and keep posting!!" Plus you said more, lol. You keep this thread alive. Please don't stop posting!
Wow... Your right, I did say that to you a few times!

Thinking about it......humm...

OK! If I can ask good questions and give some good information I will. All because there has to be a place on WS for Justice for the Rhodens And Hanna Gilley. I believe WS is important and posting here is worth it until the families get as much Justice and closure as the State of Ohio can give....Long way to go still...Been almost 4 years...Too late to quit now!

****************8 Balloons****************

636600157399379099-CGO-Rhoden-Remembrance00262.jpg

Last edited:

OK! If I can ask good questions and give some good information I will. All because there has to be a place on WS for Justice for the Rhodens And Hanna Gilley. I believe WS is important and posting here is worth it until the families get as much Justice and closure as the Sate of Ohio can give....Long way to go still...Been almost 4 years...Too late to quit now!

Yay, CC! I will be here with you! Will soon have more time to help you research again!

OK! If I can ask good questions and give some good information I will. All because there has to be a place on WS for Justice for the Rhodens And Hanna Gilley. I believe WS is important and posting here is worth it until the families get as much Justice and closure as the State of Ohio can give....Long way to go still...Been almost 4 years...Too late to quit now!

Gosh. Almost 4 years. Deafening. RIP Chris Rhoden, Jr., Hanna Rhoden, Dana Rhoden, Frankie Rhoden, Hannah Gilley, Chris Rhoden, Sr., Gary Rhoden, and Kenneth Rhoden. JUSTICE WILL COME.

I would just like to say Thank You to Websleuths for continuing to give us posters a voice in the Gilley/Rhoden Murders. We understand the service you provide and deeply appreciate all your dedication in providing this service to public posters. Thank you.

Why would family members stand behind and support the 4W knowing that the evidence that the BCI has points directly at them being serial killers, I know everyone is innocent until proving guilty in a court of law, but to get on tv and tell the world you are a child of god and talk about how one of the maybe killers prays everyday and his faith in God will free him(GW4) but from all I have seen from that family is they are (Natural Born Killers) again this is JMO
I really hope that this does not make anyone mad but all you Sluthers knows that the 4 Wagners had something to do with the murders, none of the 4 Wagners has ever said their not guilty unless it was to the judge when ask how they plea, I really find that odd. If a person was innocent they would look right at the Rhodens/Gilley family and say please I beg you I never hurt nobody I loved Hanna I couldn’t hurt her or her family, in stead Jake Wagner sets there with a chit eating grin on his face like a person that did something knowing they got away with it, George Wagner iv can’t understand how mommy’s plan to get full custody of SW failed and he knows now he messed up because he will never hold his son again, he will not even look at FW, for some reason, he acts like he is mad at her I wonder why?
Angela Wagner is the most crafty and the sneakiest of the 4 , she knows how to control Billy, and has from the day she met him , Angela probably sent Billy with Jake to intimidate Hanna the day he took the false adoption paperwork to her house to only find out that Bad Billy was not so bad after all when Big Chris got thru with him ( Not a Proving Fact Yet) Angela is a controller, her mother probably had a hard time with Angela when she was a teenager, even though Angela acts tuff she still can’t look at the Rhodens/Gilley families during pretrial.
Billy Wagner really is a mommy’s boy, he always been a big bully I would bet that the people in the area that had any dealings with him are very glad he is locked up, because anyone that would have a tattoo put on them to brag about killing 8 people just to intimidate the community is not very smart or just don’t care one or the other, To me Billy is no Mastermind he is the mussels behind what ever shady business that family had, I’m sure we will here all about it in the months to come, JMO

Bobby’s first thought could have been the smell: metal and damp, like pennies clutched too long in a sweaty palm. She went down the hallway, yelling “Rhoden?” She found her sister’s ex-husband on the floor, bloodied and still, covered up. Blood caked the carpet and Bobby saw Chris Sr.’s cousin Gary Rhoden, who’d apparently been visiting, lying on the floor, too. She started to hyperventilate. She ran back to her truck, screaming for her phone.
Murder on Union Hill Road | Hazlitt

I still don’t know why the accused killers would cover Big Chris Rhodens body up, when a person body is found covered up LE says its done out of compassions for that person but if the Wagners and Rhodens family where arguing with each other the weeks prior why show compassion towards Big Chris unless they where trying to hide him but that doesn’t sound right because Gary Rhoden was laid across CRSR legs,
Does anyone have a comment of what you think?

Sharing a message from Tricia *** OWNER OF WEBSLEUTH'S***
Hey Everyone,
Websleuths is in a bind. The server bill needs to be paid tomorrow. Because the ad revenue was so low in January we don't have the money to make the bills this month. The server is one bill and it is due the soonest.
If you can donate CLICK THIS LINK and it will take you to PayPal.
I want to stress, DO NOT DONATE if you cannot afford it. I know many members are on very strict budgets and I do not want anyone to feel obligated in any way.
Thank you very much.
Tricia
TO DONATE TO WEBSLEUTHS CLICK THIS LINK

Is there another way besides PayPal? It seems to be giving me trouble today.

Right here is a news report that Charles Reader plainly states that he told the Rhoden family to arm their self not the community not FW just the Rhodens so why did FW attorney say in court that FW and others was to arm their self, FW said that’s why she bought Billy bulletproof vest l,JMO

Why would family members stand behind and support the 4W knowing that the evidence that the BCI has points directly at them being serial killers, I know everyone is innocent until proving guilty in a court of law, but to get on tv and tell the world you are a child of god and talk about how one of the maybe killers prays everyday and his faith in God will free him(GW4) but from all I have seen from that family is they are (Natural Born Killers) again this is JMO
I really hope that this does not make anyone mad but all you Sluthers knows that the 4 Wagners had something to do with the murders, none of the 4 Wagners has ever said their not guilty unless it was to the judge when ask how they plea, I really find that odd. If a person was innocent they would look right at the Rhodens/Gilley family and say please I beg you I never hurt nobody I loved Hanna I couldn’t hurt her or her family, in stead Jake Wagner sets there with a chit eating grin on his face like a person that did something knowing they got away with it, George Wagner iv can’t understand how mommy’s plan to get full custody of SW failed and he knows now he messed up because he will never hold his son again, he will not even look at FW, for some reason, he acts like he is mad at her I wonder why?
Angela Wagner is the most crafty and the sneakiest of the 4 , she knows how to control Billy, and has from the day she met him , Angela probably sent Billy with Jake to intimidate Hanna the day he took the false adoption paperwork to her house to only find out that Bad Billy was not so bad after all when Big Chris got thru with him ( Not a Proving Fact Yet) Angela is a controller, her mother probably had a hard time with Angela when she was a teenager, even though Angela acts tuff she still can’t look at the Rhodens/Gilley families during pretrial.
Billy Wagner really is a mommy’s boy, he always been a big bully I would bet that the people in the area that had any dealings with him are very glad he is locked up, because anyone that would have a tattoo put on them to brag about killing 8 people just to intimidate the community is not very smart or just don’t care one or the other, To me Billy is no Mastermind he is the mussels behind what ever shady business that family had, I’m sure we will here all about it in the months to come, JMO

Your post is more speculation and opinion than fact. It makes it sound like you know a whole lot more about the Wagners and what think or thought than has ever been published for the public.
1. They are not serial killers and LE has never called them that.
2. We have no idea if they might be "Natural Born Killers" they have never been called that.

Your post is more speculation and opinion than fact. It makes it sound like you know a whole lot more about the Wagners and what think or thought than has ever been published for the public.
2. We have no idea if they might be "Natural Born Killers" they have never been called that.
Dudly
So you say that to kill the mother with a new born baby lying beside her and leave that baby lying in the mother’s Boold is not a natural born killer or to shoot a mother/grandmother in the head 5 times, or shoot a 16 year boy 4 times in the head while hiding behind his bed (unknown) or shoot a young couple in the head while they was asleep, and their 6 month old baby laid between them and walk away leaving that baby lying in his parents Blood, also to shoot a dad/grandfather a uncle and a cousin all in the head, just for child custody, your Right, The PieceOf Crap that killed that girl and the rest of the family is a Cold Hart Killer that has no right in our society, it don’t matter if LE said that those people where Natural Born Killers or not, I read every news article, researched all courts documents that has been released to public and watched all the Tv reports on the Rhodens Family Murders, the brutalities of how the victims where killed was so bad that Angela Wagner herself was the first to ask not to show the crime scene photos in court, what other way can you call the accused? What would you call the Wagners???

You might be right Dudly the Killers are nothing but Cowards and does not deserve to get the easy-way out with the Death Penalty, they need to get Life Without Parole, so they can suffer the next 60 years.
What do you think the Wagners should get for the Massacre of the Rhodens, and the LE did say that the murders was a Massacre!

Dudley, do you think they are innocent? In truth the Ws are innocent until proven guilty that's a fact but there is a lot of evidence pointing straight at them including forging custody papers, spying on the whole family and last but never least one of them sleeping with a child. That's a pretty good foundation and when the rest of the evidence is given in court we will know more. However, if you have information we do not have please by all means share it with me.

@Johnny B Bad

To be fair, Charlie also addressed the entire community by saying this:

"Reader also said anyone in Pike County who feels threatened should also arm themselves."
Caylle
Please post a site so we can read or watch where Charles Reader told more than the surviving families to arm their self.

Dudley, do you think they are innocent? In truth the Ws are innocent until proven guilty that's a fact but there is a lot of evidence pointing straight at them including forging custody papers, spying on the whole family and last but never least one of them sleeping with a child. That's a pretty good foundation and when the rest of the evidence is given in court we will know more. However, if you have information we do not have please by all means share it with me.
Did you see anything in my reply saying I thought anyone was innocent? My reply was about what was said and how it was said and I stand by my reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member