GUILTY OK - Girl, 3, beaten, shock collar used on her, Rogers Co., Feb 2020 *Arrests*

doublestop

Reaction score
If you scroll down below video you can see additional information about the charges against GP.

Child abuse suspect arrested

:mad: Man, that was really hard to read. That poor little girl, she's going to need a lot of therapy. She's so adorable. The is quite active on facebook. He also really likes cats and guns....and of course, meth again...

Gustus Pennington's girlfriend and her daughter had just moved in with him a few days ago when he started abusing them. He tied the 3-year-old face down to a table and beat her for 24 hours--then put a dog's shock collar on her and shocked her when mom tried to leave with her.

UPDATE: Man Holds Girlfriend Hostage, Uses Shock Collar On 3-Year-Old, Rogers Co. Deputies Say

From the pic of that ~man~ in the news article, it appears he has been put in a suicide smock.
Why???

The little girl is said to be 3 years old -- maybe, maybe she won't remember any of this. Hoping this will be so.

How I wish they would strap him to a table and put that dog collar on him... but we are better than that. dammit

So glad mom and her daughter were able to get away from all that before it was too late.

Hoping Pennington soon meets some new friends in jail who have toddlers and young children. :mad::mad::mad:

OMG. Interesting comments on SM from former classmates. He was also arrested for 1st degree rape in 2015. He looks very different in that mugshot. Gustus A Pennington - Tulsa, Oklahoma 11/13/2015 Arrest Mugshot.
What happened to that 2015 charge?
Has it gone to court yet? Trial, verdict, sentencing? Not guilty? IMO, if he had been tried & convicted of those charges, seems to me he would still be incarcerated. If no trial yet, is he out on bail? Odd.
Does anyone know?
So many questions, please forgive. Just angry. Very.

Last edited:
What happened to that 2015 charge?
Has it gone to court yet? Trial, verdict, sentencing? Not guilty? IMO, if he had been tried & convicted of those charges, seems to me he would still be incarcerated. If no trial yet, is he out on bail? Odd.
Does anyone know?
So many questions, please forgive. Just angry. Very.

Found not guilty I believe

I haven't found his fb but accidentally found his mom's.

Actually nothing to see there. BTW he goes by Gus. Proverbial grown *advertiser censored** man who is such a victim. Wah, wah!

Interesting is he had firearms stolen during a break in? Just recently. Think musical instruments may have been taken as well.

Just too da*mn bad they didn't steal shock collars.

Not relevant, but he is a talented musician. Scarry is some woman asked if he could teach her kids! Yes, folks he gave lessons!

If he is guilty of this horrendous crime than they should shock the living s**t out of him!

Man! Your own dang mother commences to putting a shock collar around your neck to teach you the ABC's?

A quick look at "mom's" FB shows there is a biological father involved in this little, sweet babydoll's life. How were they going to explain those bruises?

Rewire her brain? Just a thought, but I'm gonna go with "mom" wanted this little girl to forget about her daddy?

May this child get the help she needs and be in a safe environment with those that love her today and always.

Thank goodness something snapped in her head to call her family. The outcome for this child could have been very different absent that call.

That said, I hope she goes to prison for a very long time for participating in the torture of this girl.

It is crushing to think that this is the reality for some children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back