Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
From that news report:

"The subject of an email from January 2019 reads: "Seven missions to accomplish together." The plan details translating ancient records, writing a book about it, identifying locations in Arizona for "white camps," the presidency of the Church of Firstborn, establish food distribution as the tribulations start, ordain individuals to translation and provide supplies to righteous members of families."

Edited to remove my opinion (totally unnecessary)

Church of the Firstborn (Morrisite) - Wikipedia

The Church of the Firstborn was a sect of the Latter Day Saint movement that formed as an offshoot of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in 1861 and was involved in the Morrisite War. Its adherents were known as Morrisites, and schismatic sects have been defunct since 1969, excepting the Order of Enoch.

Scattering and regathering[edit]

A Morrisite meetinghouse in Race Track, Powell County, Montana with the inscription "The Lords House."
Although seven Morrisites were convicted of murder and 66 others were convicted of resisting arrest, territorial governor Stephen S. Harding pardoned them all three days after being convicted, and the Morrisites scattered across the western United States. Ultimately, many of the members of the church began to regather in Deer Lodge County, Montana under the leadership of George Williams, who declared himself to be the "Prophet Cainan" and Morris's rightful successor.[1] In January 1879, Williams prophesied that Deer Lodge County would be the site of the Second Coming of Christ.

Williams was frequently away from Montana, living mostly in Salt Lake City, Utah and England. Williams recorded many revelations that he said he received from God, and also authored St. Ann's Hill Record, which he claimed was a record of ancient origin.[1]

This is a bit above my pay grade, but I connected two things:
1) Enoch is mentioned in the unverified email posted to: ned snyder"+ chad
2) Morrisites "regathered" - Gathering or being gatherers is referred to in the Time to Warrior Up podcast.

Maybe I'm reaching here.......or heading down a rabbit hole

Accept that the group was already on an FBI watch list, ie potential terrorist organization. The fact that nearly all major news networks are openly calling this a fringe cult org. and using terms like 'cult mom' which of course is sensationalism, tells me that LE with the aid of FBI (multiple state jurisdictions) is well aware of this group, its goals and it's members. It ticks all the boxes, IMO.

Gotcha, I did not realize she was ever seen in the condo. I wonder what the date was on that photo (I realize it would have to be pre Sept. 8th) Likely pre Sept. altogether b/c the nanny started at that time. Lori told so many versions of 'motherhood' stories, all the way from no kids, to only grown kids, to Tylee passed away 2yrs ago etc etc. Sort of like telling JJs school that CV commited suicide, telling his family she was 'waiting for the autopsy for answers.... These lies are so easily disproved, what the hell was she thinking???

Not pre-9/8 by much. Check out this portion of the excellent timeline @Gardner1850 put together:

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

JJ's last day attending school in AZ was 8/30, so they were there at least until then.

Lori enrolled JJ in school on 9/3, so presumably they were in Rexburg, if not moved in to the condo.

Obviously Tylee wasn't "living" in the condo for long since she appears to have disappeared on 9/8 or shortly after.

MOO

Right?! I am sure we are on some watch list for the google searches of extreme prepper and religion!o_O
And poison use!! Lol!
Not pre-9/8 by much. Check out this portion of the excellent timeline @Gardner1850 put together:

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

JJ's last day attending school in AZ was 8/30, so they were there at least until then.

Lori enrolled JJ in school on 9/3, so presumably they were in Rexburg, if not moved in to the condo.

Obviously Tylee wasn't "living" in the condo for long since she appears to have disappeared on 9/8 or shortly after.

MOO
Was a lot of Tylee's stuff in the storage? As in, everything a teenage girl would have?

RSBM

Gotcha, I did not realize she was ever seen in the condo. I wonder what the date was on that photo (I realize it would have to be pre Sept. 8th) Likely pre Sept. altogether b/c the nanny started at that time. Lori told so many versions of 'motherhood' stories, all the way from no kids, to only grown kids, to Tylee passed away 2yrs ago etc etc. Sort of like telling JJs school that CV commited suicide, telling his family she was 'waiting for the autopsy for answers.... These lies are so easily disproved, what the hell was she thinking???

Tylee was also seen by a neighbor who helped them move into the apt in Rexburg.
Here's the timeline for the first 8 days of Sept:

Sept 2019 – Tylee’s phone sends texts to her brother CR throughout Sept but they become less frequent by October (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix). Every time CR tries to call Tylee after Aug 30, Lori makes excuses on why Tylee can’t talk to him (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc).

1 Sept or 2 Sept 2019 - Lori moved with children JJ and Tylee, along with Alex and a friend from AZ to Rexburg, ID (Fox 13 Salt Lake City; Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc).

2 Sept 2019 – Labor Day.

1 or 2 Sept 2019 – Tylee was seen by a neighbor, SB, who helped Lori and AC move into 2 townhouse-style apts in the same complex in Rexburg. Lori, her children, her brother and a friend had all driven up from AZ. SB helped them move in a few weeks before school started. SB only met Tylee once and never saw her again. Lori told SB she moved there to attend college. (Fox 13 Salt Lake City).

3 Sept 2019 – Lori enrolled JJ in Kennedy Elementary School in Rexburg, ID (Fox 13 Salt Lake City).

5 Sept 2019, 7:26 am – Lori calls and sends an email to LIFE Academy in AZ to withdraw JJ from school, saying she got a new job out of state. Despite the email, Lori never followed the formal practice to withdraw JJ and the school never received a request from JJ’s new school, Kennedy Elementary in Rexburg, for transfer of his records. The letter makes mention of Lori’s husband dying “last month” even though it had been nearly 2 months since CV’s death. School officials also say Lori claimed CV’s death was a suicide. (Fox10 Phoenix)

6 Sept 2019, 2:46 pm – A neighbor takes a picture of JJ and Tylee standing over a pile of toys outside their Rexburg apt; the neighbor texts the photo to someone else who asks what is going on. The neighbor replies “The new kid [JJ] brought a laundry basket full of toys (mostly like stuffed plushie types) and dumped them all in the massive puddle in the corner of the grass.” (KSL TV).

Approx 7 Sept 2019 – Lori’s brother Alex lived with her about a week before renting his own apt in the same complex in Rexburg (LocalNews8 ABC).

Approx 7 Sept 2019 – JJ told his friend, neighbor SB's son, that he and his sister would be leaving soon. "They played everyday almost, until [JJ] said he was moving to his grandmother's…They told my son that, 'Oh yeah, we're going to go visit my grandmother.' We didn't know where that was. I said, 'Oh, okay,' and I understood because school was about to start. The semester was about to start and she was going to school, from what I understood," SB said (LocalNews8 ABC)

7 Sept 2019 – Lori’s account or electronic device is logged into a classroom communication app from JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ, and Lori’s user account is shown as having viewed a post made by the school (Fox10 Phoenix).

7 Sept 2019 – Chad’s wife Tammy volunteers at a Rexburg Rescue Run event. Chad was not present with Tammy at the event (Websleuths Verified Insider posts).

7 Sept 2019 – Lori does a podcast with MG titled “2 Feel the Fire ~ What is a Baptism of Fire?

8 Sept 2019 – Tylee is seen for the last time last on a trip to Yellowstone with Lori, JJ and Alex. Police obtained phone records that show Lori, AC and J.J. went to Yellowstone National Park. There is also a photo of Tylee at the park entrance from Lori’s iCloud account. “This is the last time we can find any record of [Tylee Ryan] being with Lori Vallow. We have found no witnesses who can verify they have seen TR since Sept. 8, 2019,” (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).

From that news report:

"The subject of an email from January 2019 reads: "Seven missions to accomplish together." The plan details translating ancient records, writing a book about it, identifying locations in Arizona for "white camps," the presidency of the Church of Firstborn, establish food distribution as the tribulations start, ordain individuals to translation and provide supplies to righteous members of families."

Edited to remove my opinion (totally unnecessary)

I've been in the LDS religion all of my life, and I have never heard of a "white camp"? What is he talking about? Does anyone know.

The plan to translate Ancient Plates, sounds very familiar to anyone that knows the Joseph Smith story, and how the Book of Mormon was translated.

I wonder where he is going to magically find these ancient plates from?

Apparently, Chad is delusional enough to thin he is actually a Prophet. There is a reason that the LDS church only has one Prophet? Can you imagine if any member could self profess to be a prophet?

I have heard "the church of the firstborn, here is an article explaining what it is:
Church of the Firstborn - The Encyclopedia of Mormonism

I'm confused with "ordain individuals to translation". Not sure if he is referring to "translated beings", or if he means giving the gift of translation.

Something dawned on me, on why Chad & Lori may believe in this so strongly.

In the LDS religion, we are taught to pray and receive an answer to our prayers. In the Joseph Smith account, this is what he did to find his answers. The scripture that is specifically referenced is:

James 1:5
"5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."

Now what happens when you have someone with a larger than life ego, that wants to justify that God is speaking to you. Well you pray about it, and receive an answer.

The problem is that if you are listening to your ego (and not God), is that your ego is going to say "go for it". I honestly think this is the trap CD and LVD fell into. They are being reinforced by their own egos, and these cult beliefs are driving the crazy train.

I am more convinced that part of what this cult may be practicing is "Astral Projection". Some of the stuff Chad was saying seemed to sound familiar. It's also possible they are messing around with Hypnosis too.

Astral Projectors often talk about some of the following:

- Having Spirit guides (sometimes referred to as a "Guardian Angel")
- Being in a Spirit World (One foot in the grave, sounds familiar)
- Traveling to other worlds
- Receiving special answers to life's mysteries
- Seeing your "past lives" (Hypnosis does this too)
- Seeing the future (Prophet)
- Being able to travel instantly wherever you want. Some claim that the living can see and talk to them if they wish to appear to them. (Remember Chad talking about a portal in Lori's closet)
- I almost forgot. You can have sex too. Wonder if CD and LVD were having Astral Sex. o_O
- There is warnings about evil spirits entering your body (sounds like zombies)
- Seeing and talking to Prophets/Angels

Being that NDE is a very strange experience, a natural progression (unless you want to go all "Flatliners") is to practice Astral Projection. In my opinion I think it is just a really Lucid Dream. I have heard people describe that it felt as real as waking life feels.

It seems to fit the pattern that we are seeing with Chad at least, Lori may just be an enamored follower.

MOO

I had to google this one too, and I've been LDS my whole life.

A lot of the stuff, is obscure and hasn't been talked about or practiced for a long, long time.

From just reading the Wikipedia reference, I am predicting that history will repeat itself. ;)

I must be a prophet :eek:, I jest.
MOO

MOO

I just sure wish the source wasn't Julie Rowe. MOO
It seems that the email had nothing to do with Julie, other than somehow the media gained access to it, and took advantage of Julie’s eager availability to share her perspective, by having her respond about it. What a coincidence that Julie happened to just release a new version of her near death experience book. It was not that long ago that Julie was angrily lamenting that no one in the media would reach out to her about her close relationship with Chad. How many of you, like me, were expecting to hear about “the bright place where the children are happy” when Justin asked her about the children?

White tent camps? I don't know, never heard of that. MOO The Littlebear guy says he knows where other ancient records are, so maybe those?
I've been in the LDS religion all of my life, and I have never heard of a "white camp"? What is he talking about? Does anyone know.

The plan to translate Ancient Plates, sounds very familiar to anyone that knows the Joseph Smith story, and how the Book of Mormon was translated.

Apparently, Chad is delusional enough to thin he is actually a Prophet. There is a reason that the LDS church only has one Prophet? Can you imagine if any member could self profess to be a prophet?

I have heard "the church of the firstborn, here is an article explaining what it is:

I'm confused with "ordain individuals to translation". Not sure if he is referring to "translated beings", or if he means giving the gift of translation.

In the LDS religion, we are taught to pray and receive an answer to our prayers. In the Joseph Smith account, this is what he did to find his answers. The scripture that is specifically referenced is:

"5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."

Now what happens when you have someone with a larger than life ego, that wants to justify that God is speaking to you. Well you pray about it, and receive an answer.

The problem is that if you are listening to your ego (and not God), is that your ego is going to say "go for it". I honestly think this is the trap CD and LVD fell into. They are being reinforced by their own egos, and these cult beliefs are driving the crazy train.

I am more convinced that part of what this cult may be practicing is "Astral Projection". Some of the stuff Chad was saying seemed to sound familiar. It's also possible they are messing around with Hypnosis too.

- Being able to travel instantly wherever you want. Some claim that the living can see and talk to them if they wish to appear to them. (Remember Chad talking about a portal in Lori's closet)
- I almost forgot. You can have sex too. Wonder if CD and LVD were having Astral Sex. o_O

Being that NDE is a very strange experience, a natural progression (unless you want to go all "Flatliners") is to practice Astral Projection. In my opinion I think it is just a really Lucid Dream. I have heard people describe that it felt as real as waking life feels.

It seems to fit the pattern that we are seeing with Chad at least, Lori may just be an enamored follower.

MOO

I've learned so much about the LDS faith these last few weeks. I'm so sorry, but I've lived all my life knowing nothing about this religion except... Davey & Goliath (which was originally Lutheran, I think?), South Park episodes, and The Book Of Mormon musical. I can't believe I just admitted this. Thank you for being patient with me!

A big thank you to all of you out there who make the intellectual effort to separate the strange ideas and teachings we are hearing surrounding Lori and Chad from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It saddens me as a member of the Church to see the distortion of teachings I hold dear. I understand that many here are being introduced to unfamiliar terms via these bizarre viewpoints and that is so disheartening. The sheer insanity of some of the things coming out in relation to this case!

The gathering of Israel, personal revelation, miracles, temples, Moroni, and the Church of the Firstborn. These are all terms that if seen through the filter of this case seem bonkers but each and all have significant and beautiful doctrinal meaning. As the last, the Church of the Firstborn, has been brought up most recently, I will address that one. Christ is the Firstborn. Simply said, we believe this is the name of His church/ organization in the eternal realms. I am including a screenshot of a summary on the topic from the Joseph Smith papers.

Attachments

• 02389070-B01E-4028-97C1-FF81B6AEFEFE.png
    02389070-B01E-4028-97C1-FF81B6AEFEFE.png
    483 KB · Views: 28
I've wondered for quite a while now if Alex's truck wasn't parked on the driveway when Charles got there, because that would have been a warning to Charles before he even went in.

Tylee said she went through the garage to pick up Lori's purse but that just makes me wonder if Lori had remembered to open it up when she left the house so that Alex could take his truck out and put it on the driveway, and then he didn't have the garage closer to close it again. It seems strange otherwise to have it open if no one was needing to get their car out that morning.

Lori would have used Charles' rental-car keys, so her house keys/car keys would have been on a separate set, but she obviously had her keys with her for Tylee to go in that way, so it seems the keys were important to remember or have in her hands as she left (even though she wasn't driving her own car) but she forgot her purse.

It's also possible his truck was parked further away from the house.

Another thing is Alex said the front door was open or unlocked when he called 911. So he had to have been around the front door before he called to know that. It was all so calm and managed.

moo

You know, I wonder if Lori and Alex came up with the plan the night before... AC had no real reason to be there that night but told police he "was on vacation" and decided to stay there even though he didn't live very far away, it was a weeknight for kids etc.
So they decide, the next AM Lori will call Charles and claim she cannot get her rental started for whatever reason (it was still clearly in the garage) and can he come get JJ to bring him to school. Alex either puts his truck in the garage or down the road and waits it out.. CV shows up to get JJ, lori picks a fight to keep Charles there long enough (and for Tylee to hear raised voices, maybe get JJ out of house and into CVs rental... or did she really hear the gun go off hmm) AC appears out of nowhere gun in hand, (his truck was backed in at a strange angle). Shoots CV who hasn't even left the front room of the house.. Then, Lori gets the bat which they had ready and waiting, whacks Alex in the head just hard enough to superficially look bad...bleed. Heads out front door to bring JJ to school... While Alex sets scene, calls 911 and Lori tells some horrifying version to Tylee so that she will cover for mom and AC... MOO.

Okay that was prob TLDR, but gist of it is, they, LV and AC know that you can shoot and kill intruders in the home/ for self defense... They want him gone for the cool mill in cash... AC prob. expected a cut... and they ALMOST got away with with it... if it wasn't for those pesky kids... skooby doo... MOO!

I just sure wish the source wasn't Julie Rowe. MOO

No, I guess they got them from Lori's husband, but asking Julie about them? I really would rather have anyone else as our guide through Chad's mind lol.

Well, who knows. She may actually prove to be useful. Who better to understand crazy cult like belief, than someone that is actually knee deep in it.

If I recall, correctly, that was how the FBI started profiling Serial Killers. Most of what they learned over the years, actually came form Serial Killers that the FBI interviewed. Today it is a major tool that is used in profiling Serial Killers and what motivates them.

Maybe, the FBI should recruit Julie Rowe. MOO

MOO
I totally want to google all of this since I have never heard of anything like it. This again circles me back to not wanting to be put on a watch list that could jeopardize my passport and actually having a life unlike this cult/club . So bizarre. We will all need some form of therapy after this case I swear MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks