Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see your point. As far as I can see, all that this KSL MSM video showed was Charles feeling comfortable sharing with Adam his concern about Lori’s behavior and alleged affair with Chad. This puts Adam in a positive light, in my opinion.
I agree! Also I seem to remember reference to Lori not being in touch with her brother Adam for a while

This whole case just breaks my heart...children need stability, especially a child with special needs. LV was IMO extremely unstable and toxic to her children...I am awaiting her return to Idaho as I’m sure more verified information will be coming out..until then there is just a lot of speculation...IMO nobody should be dragging innocent POI into their speculation until more verified evidence is released...

I agree... Wasn't it one of Adam's sons who has been vocal on social media about the case and who Justin Lum has done some retweets from?

I don’t see your point. As far as I can see, all that this KSL MSM video showed was Charles feeling comfortable sharing with Adam his concern about Lori’s behavior and alleged affair with Chad. This puts Adam in a positive light, in my opinion.

This is new piece of information really supports the theories about Lori and Chad doing dark deeds to be together. I wonder if we will ever know if CV did in fact contact TD. He was killed 12 days after his email to AC that's referenced in the link

A couple of things that don't on the CV letter to Chad (written by LV)...
1) Lori was living with the kids, IIRC she asked Charles not to live there, wanted him to stay in hotel yet he was paying for the house
2) Other comments seem to suggest a furnished spare room may not have existed - if Chad went to AZ where did he/they stay
3) The email from CV to AdC also mentions BB - appears those 3 are on the same page. This also validates why BB was scared and took his kids into hiding after the attempted shooting and CV's death.

Hopefully the digital footprint left by CD/LV will shed enough light to close this case.

On another note, thinking about the 10 or so weeks before JJ was last seen......

After a stint in Texas, he looses his father
Goes to school in AZ for a couple weeks
Looses his service dog
Is withdrawn from school
Moves to Rex
Enrolls in new school
His sister is gone from his life
Withdrawn from school

All this potentially w/o his prescription medication and special iPad - no wonder he was prone to meltdowns. This would be too much for most kids, let alone a child on the spectrum. Painful.

Maybe Chad never travelled to Arizona because Charles intercepted the letter. What would have happened if he hadn't and Charles found Chad staying at Lori's place a week later?

Earlier up thread, another poster, was actually stating that this is probably a ruse.

So, LVD pretended to be CV that sent this letter. This way CD could show TD the letter, and have a "legitimate" reason to be out of town for weeks. CD had no intention of staying with LVD & CV, this was code for LVD & CD to have an excuse to have an affair, without their spouses being any the wiser. Problem is they got caught. MOO

I'm just glad that this letter has been found by LEO. Obviously, CV was suspicious enough of LVD that he was able to find this letter, hopefully there is more out there.

If we are really lucky CV could of managed to put a keylogger onto the computer that LVD was using (one can only hope). If that is the case, we won't find out until trial. MOO

This is new piece of information really supports the theories about Lori and Chad doing dark deeds to be together. I wonder if we will ever know if CV did in fact contact TD. He was killed 12 days after his email to AC that's referenced in the link

A couple of things that don't on the CV letter to Chad (written by LV)...
1) Lori was living with the kids, IIRC she asked Charles not to live there, wanted him to stay in hotel yet he was paying for the house
2) Other comments seem to suggest a furnished spare room may not have existed - if Chad went to AZ where did he/they stay
3) The email from CV to AdC also mentions BB - appears those 3 are on the same page. This also validates why BB was scared and took his kids into hiding after the attempted shooting and CV's death.

Hopefully the digital footprint left by CD/LV will shed enough light to close this case.

On another note, thinking about the 10 or so weeks before JJ was last seen......

After a stint in Texas, he looses his father
Goes to school in AZ for a couple weeks
Looses his service dog
Is withdrawn from school
Moves to Rex
Enrolls in new school
His sister is gone from his life
Withdrawn from school

All this potentially w/o his prescription medication and special iPad - no wonder he was prone to meltdowns. This would be too much for most kids, let alone a child on the spectrum. Painful.
I agree... Wasn't it one of Adam's sons who has been vocal on social media about the case and who Justin Lum has done some retweets from?

Yes, his son is Zac Cox and its on Justin's Lum at FOX 10 facebook or twitter account. They corresponded so I assume its OK to discuss.

We're liable to need new initials soon. I'm about to resort to AxC. I think it fits. Jmo

How do you feel about AdamC and AlexC? This case involves so many people (and likely more to come). Sometimes, when I go later go back to review older threads in a case with many players, I find myself struggling to remember who the initials “ABC” represented. I guess I’m just old. Sigh....

Earlier up thread, another poster, was actually stating that this is probably a ruse.

So, LVD pretended to be CV that sent this letter. This way CD could show TD the letter, and have a "legitimate" reason to be out of town for weeks. CD had no intention of staying with LVD & CV, this was code for LVD & CD to have an excuse to have an affair, without their spouses being any the wiser. Problem is they got caught. MOO

I'm just glad that this letter has been found by LEO. Obviously, CV was suspicious enough of LVD that he was able to find this letter, hopefully there is more out there.

If we are really lucky CV could of managed to put a keylogger onto the computer that LVD was using (one can only hope). If that is the case, we won't find out until trial. MOO

Makes you wonder about that November 2018 houseguest reference. Was he really a houseguest or did they have a playcation somewhere? Jmo

At this point in time Chad is the stepfather, he married a woman with two kids. He and she claim they are fine, at least per the Atty. If it turns out they were taken out before the marriage, he might be liable for conspiracy to murder.
Not what he claimed to witnesses-Lori was an empty nester and had no minor kids. And now what he claimed while looking for a rental in Hawaii-they were childless couple with no pets.

How do you feel about AdamC and AlexC? This case involves so many people (and likely more to come). Sometimes, when I go later go back to review older threads in a case with many players, I find myself struggling to remember who the initials “ABC” represented. I guess I’m just old. Sigh....
I suggest we call Lori LCNLRVD. That is, until she marries again!

This entire post is only my opinion and my thoughts based on my life experience. I am doing my best to just touch on the highlights.

Ok, so according to this file this is saying that "translation" is referring to a "translated" being.
The only thing that I have heard taught about this is that people will change from being "mortal" to an "immortal", as it were a twinkling of the eye, instead of dying. This is after a bunch of events happen that is referenced in the book of Revelation. The chronological series of events, always confuses me though.

Apparently they believe that being an immortal is some type of ordination that can jump start this process, if I am understanding this correctly.

LMAO - "authorized immortal non-telestial beings" compared to what? an unauthorized immortal being. Yea, we can't have that, can we? :rolleyes:

Apparently the 144,000 they believe will all become these "translated" beings. Are we sure this isn't an elaborate retelling of "Highlander". Remember there can only be One!:mad:
It goes on to say that these 144,000 "immortals" will rescue all of us ordinary folks around the entire world (assuming we are LDS or "good" people). Which explains why they look down at us mere mortals. Apparently we are all singing songs of "everlasting joy", how did this become a musical, I thought this was Highlander?:confused:

OK, this is where they are getting one of their strange ideas from. Refer to D&C 77:11-12. Doctrine and Covenants 77
Evidently they forgot to read the very next verse that explains that this will happen after the opening of the 7th seal. I don't pretend to be an expert on all of this last day stuff, but I am pretty sure we aren't that far yet.

"Angels who have a charge from God, ortranslated beings fromthe City of Enoch are charged with administering this ordinance"

Well they have conveniently circumvented the need for actual Angels. According to this, Angel means 'messenger. Really, how convenient. :mad:

City of Enoch? Had to google that one. "According to a Samaritan tradition, Enoch was buried in Mount Ebal."

ROFLMAO. " So, apparently when we get baptized there are angels there and little flames that are spinning above your head. I literally can't make this up, I almost fell out of my chair.:D

I quote: " these men and women who are sharing their experiences give us information that you just can't find anywhere in the scriptures, and that you can’t find in the history the church." You think? :mad:

So, they specifically state that they are trying to "pierce the veil". Should ask them if they have ever heard the Bible story of when people tried to build the "Tower of Babel" to reach Heaven. The irony.

Ok, he goes on forever. The gist from what I can tell is that he thinks that "The Church of the Firstborn" can only be obtained by going to the Temple. The only way to get access to the Temple is through the COJCOLDS, and holding a valid temple recommend. They need access to the temple to become "immortal", supposedly. He explains his "mental gymnastics" and the groups personal interpretation of how this all fits together.

That is the brief overview, Questions?

MOO
I seriously can not sort all of this out in my own head. I knew people as being well versed in scripture but is all made up stuff they have pieced together. It does explain why the Temple was so important in a prior email that was sent explaining this case to a Youtube. MOO

What would a key logger tell us here?
Something that they should be able to determine is which device and which isp the email was sent on. I dont think they would need a keylogger.
Given the dates i think at that timecjarles and lori were currently living in seperate residents. If lori sent the email from her homes isp or her device that will be known. Imo this is something that should be easily verifiable for LE.
What I wonder is once it is confirmed that she was impersonating her husband, can she be charged with identity theft?

I'd love to read that full email from CV to AxC with reference to BB.

Why do LE want to speak to TR. I think that bit of the email has been cut off which is in regards to her.

Also timing wise. This is after CV returns? After the dancing videos discovered?

She is showing something regarding technical ability setting up an email account. So why no payment account of her own to send to CR. Why TRs?

Is it about power?

Somehow I don't think it was to create an online footprint for TR. But watch me be proved wrong. Its just she doesn't seem to have thought about that at any other time other than replying to TR friend.

This just keeps growing in people and their connections to each other. A tangled weave indeed. I am convinced this is not the end of it. I think it must be bigger than this. There are just so many gaping holes. So many missing facts.

Moo

I just thought of another valid reason that CD & LVD haven't talked this whole time.

If the kids are dead (I am really hoping I am wrong), then it would make sense to be sure that you have set up the best cover story you can. Even better, make sure it is bulletproof.

Here's what I think this is important. It explains why CD & LVD holed up in Hawaii. They needed to focus on the task at hand, and as an added bonus, they were off the radar for a while.

What were they doing all of that time? I am guessing that they were using all of these forums (including this one, I fear), to research what everyone was speculating, as well as watching the news. This allows them to patch up any holes their cover story has. The more info. they gather, the higher chance that their story sticks. JMO

Let's hope that LEO have the smoking guns, and are reserving those for trial, and that justice will be served. Unlike fiction, it is very rare for guilty people to get away with murder, and missing bodies. MOO

I think either is okay as long as it's easy to decipher lol. Jmo

CV was confiding in Adam, not Alex. I would think CV obviously knew better than to confide in Alex.

The question needs to be asked though, was the killing of CV because he confronted Lori with this letter, or was the killing of CV incidental and had nothing to do with this letter?

If he was killed over this letter, where was the leak? Lori? TD? Alex? Adam? Tylee?

I personally think this escalated his death (CV), but was not the only factor in play. JMO

I just thought of another valid reason that CD & LVD haven't talked this whole time.

If the kids are dead (I am really hoping I am wrong), then it would make sense to be sure that you have set up the best cover story you can. Even better, make sure it is bulletproof.

Here's what I think this is important. It explains why CD & LVD holed up in Hawaii. They needed to focus on the task at hand, and as an added bonus, they were off the radar for a while.

What were they doing all of that time? I am guessing that they were using all of these forums (including this one, I fear), to research what everyone was speculating, as well as watching the news. This allows them to patch up any holes their cover story has. The more info. they gather, the higher chance that their story sticks. JMO

Let's hope that LEO have the smoking guns, and are reserving those for trial, and that justice will be served. Unlike fiction, it is very rare for guilty people to get away with murder, and missing bodies. MOO
MOO, I suspect LE is holding back a lot of evidence from the public. My gut tells me they have a mountain of circumstantial evidence that they are holding back until they can locate the children. Dead or alive, they need the kids to prove a crime was committed.

I think Tylee had to go so quickly (before JJ) to stop her communicating with Colby. She was old enough to understand the madness going on around her and was probably not holding back after Lori got rid of Bailey and started lying to more and more people about everything like college and jobs, and all the conspiring going on with Chad, Alex, MB and others. She couldn't be managed like JJ could, put to bed early with medicine, sent to school all day, iPad taken away. I expect Lori had a BIG problem with Tylee having wheels and a phone.

MOO

Did Tylee see the monster behind the mask?o_O

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads