Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not what he claimed to witnesses-Lori was an empty nester and had no minor kids. And now what he claimed while looking for a rental in Hawaii-they were childless couple with no pets.
Wonder what Chad's kids think of their stepmother and missing step brother and sister? I wonder if they ever met them and Charles, if we now know that they met Lori as reported.

Sorry, BRAND new here, but I have enjoyed following the threads of such a thoughtful group of people, although truly tragic circumstances.

Thought I would share some thoughts. The first is, I struggle with describing this mystery to people who are not closely following, where does the story”start”?

1) from the dateline episode, I recall friend April stating she was approached to join the 144K club, and politely but firmly declined. I would bet a doughnut that she is/was not the only non-relative who received an invitation. Who has accepted?

2)Am I the only one who finds the post-murder pool party WAY off the bell-shaped curve of normal behavior? I wonder WHO were the guests at this party??

3) it is very helpful that LV and CD are not able to communicate at this time. That is the gold standard of treating a shared delusional system. I wish I could be more hopeful about the health of the kids, but forced separation and lack of communication should greatly increase the chance someone fesses up soon.

4) there had been quite a bit of discussion about finances and keeping up a revenue stream. Unfortunately, I suspect CD novel sales are better than they ever were. Another revenue stream though, and incentive the maintain the kids are “alive” is that JJV likely recieved disability benefits and those monthly payments are usually electronically deposited. Also, if LV is in charge of a trust fund for minor TR, there is access to those funds as well if she is “alive”.

5) (wow, this is getting lengthy) I strongly suspect TD was poisoned and by something that would effect respirations or respiratory drive. It is really odd to me that no one called 911 in that modest ranch house? Certainly they would have heard her? She was described as having “bad cough” that night and then long dead on the floor in the morning. I also think AC was poisoned, perhaps by the same agent. This is based on the 911 recording of his would-be stepson. I don’t think AC killed TD because Known AC actions are always physically violent. Not sure who killed AC but I doubt it was suicide and I doubt it was natural.

Could someone please explain to me why people think it is relevant that CD was previously a gravedigger? It is not like they do it by hand, it takes heavy equipment. By hand it would not necessarily make him any better than the average person at digging a grave, would it?
Because there are missing children and he is likely to have heard stories, as we all have, of bodies being disposed in freshly dug graves the night before a burial IMO.
:-(

Should we be looking at burials around the dates of 9th and 24th September in the Rexburg area. Did Lori, AlC or MBP have a large chest freezer in their garage by any chance?

Sorry, BRAND new here, but I have enjoyed following the threads of such a thoughtful group of people, although truly tragic circumstances.

Thought I would share some thoughts. The first is, I struggle with describing this mystery to people who are not closely following, where does the story”start”?

1) from the dateline episode, I recall friend April stating she was approached to join the 144K club, and politely but firmly declined. I would bet a doughnut that she is/was not the only non-relative who received an invitation. Who has accepted?

2)Am I the only one who finds the post-murder pool party WAY off the bell-shaped curve of normal behavior? I wonder WHO were the guests at this party??

3) it is very helpful that LV and CD are not able to communicate at this time. That is the gold standard of treating a shared delusional system. I wish I could be more hopeful about the health of the kids, but forced separation and lack of communication should greatly increase the chance someone fesses up soon.

4) there had been quite a bit of discussion about finances and keeping up a revenue stream. Unfortunately, I suspect CD novel sales are better than they ever were. Another revenue stream though, and incentive the maintain the kids are “alive” is that JJV likely recieved disability benefits and those monthly payments are usually electronically deposited. Also, if LV is in charge of a trust fund for minor TR, there is access to those funds as well if she is “alive”.

5) (wow, this is getting lengthy) I strongly suspect TD was poisoned and by something that would effect respirations or respiratory drive. It is really odd to me that no one called 911 in that modest ranch house? Certainly they would have heard her? She was described as having “bad cough” that night and then long dead on the floor in the morning. I also think AC was poisoned, perhaps by the same agent. This is based on the 911 recording of his would-be stepson. I don’t think AC killed TD because Known AC actions are always physically violent. Not sure who killed AC but I doubt it was suicide and I doubt it was natural.

Welcome to WS!

1. Yes agreed
2. To talk to his parents? Possible they brought MBP up after her mum died so basically her parents too. So if hes getting emails from BB and CV. In his position I'd go to mine. MOO
3. Yes. From previous reports CV and TR butted heads regarding JJ. TR was his mum basically but I don't think CV understood that. She cared more but I think CV treated her like the child she is. Understandably. Moo

I will say this. After I divorced my ex, I bumped heads with my daughter.

She is the oldest of my children. She felt it was her responsibility to take on the "mother" role, because my ex wasn't filling that role. It took a while to really get that through to her. She was very defiant at first, and caused a lot of friction for a while.

When I got to the root of it, her heart was in the right place. She felt an obligation and a duty to be responsible for her younger brothers. Maternal instincts are very strong, and are a driving factor in this.

It took me a while to get her to understand, that isn't her responsibility. We had a lot of talks, and it took me a while to get through to her. I explained that she needs to worry about taking care of herself, and leave the duties of being a parent to me.

I am partially to blame for that. When you are in a DV situation, you are doing your best just to survive, and there is inevitably casualties left behind. In my case, it was that my kids had to grow up fast, and that wasn't fair on them.

This sounds to me what Tylee was going through, it sounds like she was taking on the "mother's role", and CV was doing the right thing, by explaining to her that is not her responsibility. I think that didn't go over well with Tylee. I feel that Lori was facilitating this attitude of Tylee's since it was convenient for her. Outwardly Lori can look like the perfect mom, but Tylee is doing all of the work.

MOO

Could someone please explain to me why people think it is relevant that CD was previously a gravedigger? It is not like they do it by hand, it takes heavy equipment. By hand it would not necessarily make him any better than the average person at digging a grave, would it?
Because there are missing children and he is likely to have heard stories, as we all have, of bodies being disposed in freshly dug graves the night before a burial IMO.
:-(

Should we be looking at burials around the dates of 9th and 24th September in the Rexburg area. Did Lori, AlC or MBP have a large chest freezer in their garage by any chance?

Welcome to WS. You certainly have a good grasp of the case details. Great first post.
1. Good point. Don't know.
2. I don't think we know other than those in the house that day.
3. They will be able to communicate but it will be monitored I believe. I think I read that it is computer communications.
4. ITA.
5. Hope autopsies reveal more.

Welcome!
1. I'm pretty sure that most of the 144k are coming from the unmentionables, but I like your thought about how she might have approached others. I know some VIs have chimed in about how Chad put out feelers to people regarding his beliefs, but what about Lori?
2. Pool party, post-murder giggling/flirting..yeah, way beyond any semblance of normal. I can think of at least three fun loving AZ gals who may have been willing guests in that sort of celebration.
3. :( Agree.
4. We've talked earlier about SSI and/or survivor benefits being a potential stream of income, so you are totally on track with that (and it might even bring federal fraud charges.)
5. I also wonder what else was heard that night. And yes many of us believe TD, AC, and even possibly JR were killed with the same poison. I hope we get answers soon!
All MOO!

Insight into a Daybell book:

Doomsday writer Chad Daybell based characters in his books on his family. Now people are reading them for clues.

TY for the warm welcome! I do not know any of the current players personally, so I can only share my personal experiences with AVOW/TBFTM/LDS culture as a member. I rarely posted on AVOW, but read the threads from Parrett, Rowe, etc.

Many of the threads on AVOW were... distasteful (“What do I do if my LDS neighbors show up at my door and refused to prepare as we were commanded?” Answers varied but the nicest suggested letting them starve.).

A great deal of threads concerned Post-Apocalyptic Scenarios, Dreams, Near-Death Experiences, Security, The Call Out, Tent Cities, Priesthood, the Constitution, Foam Clothing, Militias, Personal Revelation, Canning and Gardening, and (seriously) Reptilians or Greys.

If I can find anything I may have saved, I will share.

Arizona Police Investigating 'Suspicious' Email In Connection To Lori Vallow's Former Husband's Death

"Whenever she gets cau ... everybody else. Mostly me, you and Brandon. Brandon and ... help her. I was the only one brave enough to try t ... family put a scarlet letter on me"

For context, Lori sends Chad a letter on 6/28/19, Charles forwards it to Adam on 6/29/19 along with the email. So what else was going on around this time? From @Gardener1850's excellent timeline:

June 2019 – Lori’s niece, Melani, tells BB, her husband of 11 years, she wants a divorce. BB says he believes it was due to Melani's new religious beliefs after following her aunt and Chad into what he calls a “cult.” (Post Register).

If anyone can find it, it would be really helpful to know the day in June Melani asked for a divorce! Moving on, Brandon files for divorce on 7/8/2019 and Charles is shot three days later on 7/11/2019.

It feels like there is a direct cause and effect with all these events transpiring over a two week period. Charles is enlisting Brandon and Adam to get help for Lori and all three were in her crosshairs. Melani asks for a divorce, was that before or after this email?

Were Charles, Brandon and Adam getting too close to uncovering Chad and Lori's plans and things had to be sped up?
MOO

Devious thought: Now that Chad is in Rexburg, and Lori is in the slammer.

This would be a perfect time, for say a youtuber to (ahem- clears throat), leak a (fake) story that Chad is sitting down with local LEO to tell his side of the story and is distancing himself from Lori. He is going to tell his side of the story.

Then said Youtuber's video is picked up by the News outlets. Lori gets wind of this. ;)

This case gets blown wide open then. :D

MOO

I just thought of something even better, simpler and potentially legal.

Youtuber creates video as stated above, with one notable exception. They make the Youtubee video appear as if it is actually a reporter releasing this information live. They then sensationalize it (breaking news, Chad spills his guts, etc.).

Then one of the guards in Hawaii, just happens to have an i-pad or tablet, and just happens to be watching this video in front of, let's say, Lori. The guard doesn't seem to notice Lori watching the video, you know, plausible deniability.

Boom, Case Closed. :)

MOO

This entire post is only my opinion and my thoughts based on my life experience. I am doing my best to just touch on the highlights.

Ok, so according to this file this is saying that "translation" is referring to a "translated" being.
The only thing that I have heard taught about this is that people will change from being "mortal" to an "immortal", as it were a twinkling of the eye, instead of dying. This is after a bunch of events happen that is referenced in the book of Revelation. The chronological series of events, always confuses me though.

Apparently they believe that being an immortal is some type of ordination that can jump start this process, if I am understanding this correctly.

LMAO - "authorized immortal non-telestial beings" compared to what? an unauthorized immortal being. Yea, we can't have that, can we? :rolleyes:

Apparently the 144,000 they believe will all become these "translated" beings. Are we sure this isn't an elaborate retelling of "Highlander". Remember there can only be One!:mad:
It goes on to say that these 144,000 "immortals" will rescue all of us ordinary folks around the entire world (assuming we are LDS or "good" people). Which explains why they look down at us mere mortals. Apparently we are all singing songs of "everlasting joy", how did this become a musical, I thought this was Highlander?:confused:

OK, this is where they are getting one of their strange ideas from. Refer to D&C 77:11-12. Doctrine and Covenants 77
Evidently they forgot to read the very next verse that explains that this will happen after the opening of the 7th seal. I don't pretend to be an expert on all of this last day stuff, but I am pretty sure we aren't that far yet.

"Angels who have a charge from God, ortranslated beings fromthe City of Enoch are charged with administering this ordinance"

Well they have conveniently circumvented the need for actual Angels. According to this, Angel means 'messenger. Really, how convenient. :mad:

City of Enoch? Had to google that one. "According to a Samaritan tradition, Enoch was buried in Mount Ebal."

ROFLMAO. " So, apparently when we get baptized there are angels there and little flames that are spinning above your head. I literally can't make this up, I almost fell out of my chair.:D

I quote: " these men and women who are sharing their experiences give us information that you just can't find anywhere in the scriptures, and that you can’t find in the history the church." You think? :mad:

So, they specifically state that they are trying to "pierce the veil". Should ask them if they have ever heard the Bible story of when people tried to build the "Tower of Babel" to reach Heaven. The irony.

Ok, he goes on forever. The gist from what I can tell is that he thinks that "The Church of the Firstborn" can only be obtained by going to the Temple. The only way to get access to the Temple is through the COJCOLDS, and holding a valid temple recommend. They need access to the temple to become "immortal", supposedly. He explains his "mental gymnastics" and the groups personal interpretation of how this all fits together.

That is the brief overview, Questions?

MOO
o_O

Insight into a Daybell book:

Doomsday writer Chad Daybell based characters in his books on his family. Now people are reading them for clues.

TY for the warm welcome! I do not know any of the current players personally, so I can only share my personal experiences with AVOW/TBFTM/LDS culture as a member. I rarely posted on AVOW, but read the threads from Parrett, Rowe, etc.

Many of the threads on AVOW were... distasteful (“What do I do if my LDS neighbors show up at my door and refused to prepare as we were commanded?” Answers varied but the nicest suggested letting them starve.).

A great deal of threads concerned Post-Apocalyptic Scenarios, Dreams, Near-Death Experiences, Security, The Call Out, Tent Cities, Priesthood, the Constitution, Foam Clothing, Militias, Personal Revelation, Canning and Gardening, and (seriously) Reptilians or Greys.

If I can find anything I may have saved, I will share.

Do you have any insight into these "white camps" Chad mentioned in an email to Lori? I assumed it was tent color, but not sure. Jmo

Devious thought: Now that Chad is in Rexburg, and Lori is in the slammer.

This would be a perfect time, for say a youtuber to (ahem- clears throat), leak a (fake) story that Chad is sitting down with local LEO to tell his side of the story and is distancing himself from Lori. He is going to tell his side of the story.

Then said Youtuber's video is picked up by the News outlets. Lori gets wind of this. ;)

This case gets blown wide open then. :D

MOO
Serious reporters wouldn't touch the story with a ten foot pole if the source wasn't verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea