Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
23196688-7869201-image-m-53_1578580823090.jpg

Do we have a date for this photo?

Wow, great sleuthing, Trask. Here is the Cox family photo:
23196688-7869201-image-m-53_1578580823090.jpg

Mom of missing Idaho kids screamed at her killer brother that he brought disgrace on their family' | Daily Mail Online

And it indeed matches the kitchen in CV and Lori's house where Colby got married in Jan 2018:
ISyn04pq4qt9q50000000000.jpg

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/...-Queen-Creek-AZ-85142/71608291_zpid/?mmlb=g,7

I wonder if the family photo was taken the weekend of Colby's wedding? Or if it was common for the Cox family to all be together there? It's such a huge that house they could accommodate frequent guests. MOO.

ETA: CR wedding photo and another zillow photo:
83850517_1508173372679008_6800015621456134144_n.jpg

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

ISme1l77qswd6p0000000000.jpg

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/...Queen-Creek-AZ-85142/71608291_zpid/?mmlb=g,16

That house is amazing. Did they own it?

They would not have waited till the end of the months to put a body in storage. I only saw one tub being removed and it didn't seem that heavy. The other was presumably the backseat from a Jeep.
JMO I respectfully disagree. Lori and relatives were living townhouses that I would bet were barely, if at all, furnished. A tub could sit in an empty unused bedroom for 3-4 weeks until she figured out her next step. At the end of September she decides that everything related to the kids goes to storage. Over time I saw several tubs being removed. One in particular looked heavy to me. My feeling is that Lori is not a normal human, so things that normal people could not do are no problem for her. Like the pool party. Her only focus is on herself and her survival.

JMO I respectfully disagree. Lori and relatives were living townhouses that I would bet were barely, if at all, furnished. A tub could sit in an empty unused bedroom for 3-4 weeks until she figured out her next step. At the end of September she decides that everything related to the kids goes to storage. Over time I saw several tubs being removed. One in particular looked heavy to me. My feeling is that Lori is not a normal human, so things that normal people could not do are no problem for her. Like the pool party. Her only focus is on herself and her survival.

Do you think the decomp alone would be unbearable? Jmo

@Trask (or anyone else who is good at this). Can we figure out from other records approximately when Lori and Charles lived at 3818 E Gemini PL, Chandler, AZ?

That seems to be the address connected to the Sugar City, ID PO Box because it is showing as "current" along with the PO Box in Whitepages: https://www.whitepages.com/name/Lori-Charles-Vallow/Sugar-City-ID/17begbmv

MOO, but I think the Gemini Pl address was possibly used when Lori set up the ID PO Box. If I understand the rules correctly now, Lori would need a photo ID and something showing Gemini Pl as being her current address (a bill, a lease, etc). Figuring out when she and Charles lived there might reveal the time period of when Lori could have set up the PO Box.

MOO.

Arizona Police Investigating 'Suspicious' Email In Connection To Lori Vallow's Former Husband's Death

"Whenever she gets cau ... everybody else. Mostly me, you and Brandon. Brandon and ... help her. I was the only one brave enough to try t ... family put a scarlet letter on me"

For context, Lori sends Chad a letter on 6/28/19, Charles forwards it to Adam on 6/29/19 along with the email. So what else was going on around this time? From @Gardener1850's excellent timeline:

June 2019 – Lori’s niece, Melani, tells BB, her husband of 11 years, she wants a divorce. BB says he believes it was due to Melani's new religious beliefs after following her aunt and Chad into what he calls a “cult.” (Post Register).

If anyone can find it, it would be really helpful to know the day in June Melani asked for a divorce! Moving on, Brandon files for divorce on 7/8/2019 and Charles is shot three days later on 7/11/2019.

It feels like there is a direct cause and effect with all these events transpiring over a two week period. Charles is enlisting Brandon and Adam to get help for Lori and all three were in her crosshairs. Melani asks for a divorce, was that before or after this email?

Were Charles, Brandon and Adam getting too close to uncovering Chad and Lori's plans and things had to be sped up?
MOO
I also suspect there was a key event that we are missing from sometime around june that triggered everything. Theres just too many unusaul events in a small windowto explain it away as coincidences.
I thinkthere is more to that pool party than has been revealed too.

Have any reporters followed up with this? Would love a detailed specific answer as to why.
It would probably open up a huge can of worms, for one thing. For another, my guess is that people get involved with AVOW for various reasons (see upthread). They have different reasons to prep, so likely not all of them are anti government.

Also, I'm not sure it's pertinent enough to the case. It's one of several organizations CD was involved with.

There was an XYZ conference February 15, 2019 in Mesa, AZ - and I believe MG and CD were on the list - does this date possible fit with one of the emails recently released?

ETA: And another conference Oct 26-27, 2018 in Washington, UT (JM and CD were on the list of speakers)
Ah. You flipped a switch! Did Chad stay with the Daybells in February? Where did he stay when in Mesa for these XYZ conferences.

Do you think the decomp alone would be unbearable? Jmo
Not initially. And this is why I point out she is not a normal human. After 3-4 weeks she realized she should get rid of the tub and all other items related to the kids. But even then she used a temporary solution. The storage locker wasn’t a permanent solution. I am not a psychiatrist, but this seems evidence of fragmented thinking and an inability to make coherent plans. She lurching from crisis to crisis.
MOO

Last edited:
In most US Post Office locations all he would need is a key to the PO Box and he could pick up mail sent to Lori's name there. The boxes are in a lobby that is open to the public and you go in and use your key to get your mail. The only time you need to speak to a clerk is if someone sends you a package that won't fit in the box. Even that would not require ID. When you have a package that won't fit they put a package notice card in your box and you take the card to the clerk to get your package. I've never been asked for ID when picking up a package sent to a PO Box. The only risk might be if Chad goes to get a package and is recognized by the clerk. But I'm guessing no packages were exchanged, just incriminating mail they wouldn't want to come to their houses. You can usually get 2 keys for your PO Box, as well, so more than one person can pick up the mail.

Lori also could have used that PO Box to get her mail forwarded from AZ without revealing where her new address in Idaho was located. It's close enough to be convenient to Rexburg but in a different town from both Chad and Lori. So no one was likely to find her new address just by seeing the public address records saying she had a Sugar City, ID PO Box. MOO.
If they were sharing a po box it would all be on camera.

Also letting those close to Chad (and Tammy) see what was going on.

moo

This is new piece of information really supports the theories about Lori and Chad doing dark deeds to be together. I wonder if we will ever know if CV did in fact contact TD. He was killed 12 days after his email to AC that's referenced in the link

Maybe our VIs have more insight into whom Tammy would confide, if she received such a piece of information.

In the short term, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's a .00001% chance at this point that Tammy's death as a healthy reasonably young incipient marathoner was an accident. :(

IMO, LE needs that autopsy report and Tammy's parents need to brace for bad news, because if Lori and Chad were in unrequited lust for a year-plus, well... IMO anybody can do the probability math on that one.

Ah. You flipped a switch! Did Chad stay with the Daybells in February? Where did he stay when in Mesa for these XYZ conferences.

Didn't the process servers go looking for Lori at that conference? Jmo

Never mind. There was a conference in Boise.

Last edited:
For ~$6,000+ a month... why did they not just purchase a home?

IDK, but maybe they could rent a nicer/bigger house than they could purchase. Charles made $20,000 per month according to his divorce filings. He could afford $6000/month rent. The house is not on the market but Zillow says it's a $1.5 million home. It would take a sizable down payment and excellent credit to qualify to buy a house like that while only making around $240,000 a year. I also think they owned a home in Texas and I haven't see confirmation that home was ever sold. His income might have been tied up paying a mortgage on the Texas house plus this rental-- not a lot of left over to save up for a down payment with Lori's lavish lifestyle. Plus, they had the failed business in Hawaii which could have used up savings before they pulled out to go back to AZ. MOO.

@Trask (or anyone else who is good at this). Can we figure out from other records approximately when Lori and Charles lived at 3818 E Gemini PL, Chandler, AZ?

That seems to be the address connected to the Sugar City, ID PO Box because it is showing as "current" along with the PO Box in Whitepages: https://www.whitepages.com/name/Lori-Charles-Vallow/Sugar-City-ID/17begbmv

MOO, but I think the Gemini Pl address was possibly used when Lori set up the ID PO Box. If I understand the rules correctly now, Lori would need a photo ID and something showing Gemini Pl as being her current address (a bill, a lease, etc). Figuring out when she and Charles lived there might reveal the time period of when Lori could have set up the PO Box.

MOO.

Doubt this helps but I see a foreclosure in 2009

https://www.trulia.com/p/az/chandler/3818-e-gemini-pl-chandler-az-85249--2113504546

<mod snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members