Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #25 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22 Thread #23
Thread #24

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Hey Everyone,
I am going live on YouTube to discuss the latest.
CLICK HERE to join me LIVE
While no surprise it is still so sad. WHY?

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

It is against Websleuths TOS to be rude toward or personalize against members, whether individually or collectively.

Differing opinions are welcome at WS, but they should be based on some known fact from MSM or LE rather than simply making accusations (whether against members, neighbours, or LE) with no facts to substantiate.

Please do not name call or ridicule members for strongly anticipating a negative outcome in this case when, after 7,000 investigative hours, there is still no sign of Gannon being alive. Websleuths members have a lot of collective wisdom, knowledge and experience in these types of scenarios. Common sense tell members that Dan May does not show up for a runaway kid, LE does not have crime lab techs going through a house or LE digging endlessly through snowbanks if they think, or are wanting the public to think, they are looking for a live runaway.

Thanks.

It’s one of the most painful things I’ve ever listened to. IMO her cold speaking tone is scarier and more psycho than if she’d been yelling. She thinks she sounds calm and collected, but she actually sounds sadistic. Psychological abuse. And poor little Gannon is so petrified IMO.

On a personal note, I had a mom who yelled and exploded a lot when I was a kid, but I never once was afraid of her. She was difficult and moody, but harmless.

But this carpet video is the stuff of nightmares.

MOO
Her breathing is quite heavy too. Only a sociopath could think that sounded kind. She released it herself.

I put a high value on my personal quiet time, being able to drop everything on a whim and travel, etc. BUT, I know that about myself and for that reason I made the conscious decision to never have children or get involved with a partner who does.

me and my wife made the same decision Kay, we have lots of nieces and nephews to play with though for us its enough

Dear God, THANK YOU.
I know we want to know everything and have as much info as we can, but this video is so disturbing. I don't think anyone here will have trouble finding it.
I feel the same about speculations about what she did to him, for God's sake. Can we just let the information come out at trial and from LE instead of making others picture gruesome horrific scenarios his family could see.

Dear Lord.

Since TS posted it in a forum where Landen was likely to see it, I seriously doubt they haven't seen it. AS seems to be a smart man, and very interested in any route that will lead to the recovery of Gannon.

Hopefully, her family and supporters will now listen to it. It's interesting to ponder why in heck TS ever made that video public.

I'm ok with this being posted. It says so much, especially since Tee is the one who shared it!!! Maybe just caveat when it is posted that it may be sensitive to some. Everyone can make their own choice whether to watch.
The video also reveals the severity of TS's disconnection of reality. She regarded it as vindicating for her, and incriminating to Gannon. Sick!

A couple of hours later, the first of the two crimeonline stories came out. Later that day, the second crimeonline article was published. Yesterday was another quiet day.
Sorry for rambling. Perhaps they did find something during Saturday’s search. Maybe when TS found out where the new search was going to be, she decided to leave, knowing that they were getting close.

RSBM
By all means ramble on anytime....I (and many others I'm sure) so appreciate all the time you take to make well thought out, researched, and informative posts.

Last edited:
A few years ago while following another child murder on WS it dawned on me what really aggravates me about these cases. First & foremost it’s obviously the loss of an innocent life. But for me it goes much deeper (& I don’t mean to make this post about me).

I know most here probably won’t relate, but I’ve never been a “kid” person. I have little maternal instinct. I love children and would never ever hurt one, but right or wrong, I put a high value on my personal quiet time, being able to drop everything on a whim and travel, etc. BUT, I know that about myself and for that reason I made the conscious decision to never have children or get involved with a partner who does.

I’m not going to lie, sometimes I will longingly watch a family with their kids partaking in some fun activity and I feel a pang of jealousy. However, kids are not there for adult amusement. They aren’t here to perform a “job” or fill some need of those adults in their life. They are a commitment, 100%, 365. Particularly during the rough times. Having kids is much like entering into a marriage (but times a million in terms of commitment).
Same as that, Exactly the same.
Have a large collection of stray animals tho'...very large.

God bless this angel! I pray she will now tell where he is. So strange but as I read that she has been arrested, an old episode of Dr. Phil about Kyron H was on my TV in the background. These cases remind me so much of each other. Neither child had a chance in the care of these monsters.
Watching. And the epi prior was Burke Ramsey. Crazy day.

Since TS posted it in a forum where Landen was likely to see it, I seriously doubt they haven't seen it. AS seems to be a smart man, and very interested in any route that will lead to the recovery of Gannon.

Hopefully, her family and supporters will now listen to it. It's interesting to ponder why in heck TS ever made that video public.
... to inflict pain. It seems to be what TS does best!

I have a Ph.D. There's no way you can get one from an accredited university 100% online. I did some online and the rest I was in residence. There are diploma mills out there though.

I don't think that's necessarily true. (perhaps for her doctoral major...)

But do I believe this incoherent lady who I've yet to see use proper English in any of her online rants has a PhD. Absolutely not.

I have a Ph.D. There's no way you can get one from an accredited university 100% online. I did some online and the rest I was in residence. There are diploma mills out there though.
I'm jumping off here. I have a real problem with these "schools" as they are part of the student loan crises. Having said that I did a little sleuthing a few weeks ago, and Liberty U has a very narrow amount of places that accept the degree. IIRC it was limited to religious schools.

I'm ok with this being posted. It says so much, especially since Tee is the one who shared it!!! Maybe just caveat when it is posted that it may be sensitive to some. Everyone can make their own choice whether to watch.

I watched it when it first made the rounds. Kind of wished I hadn't. Confirmed some suspicions on TS, but it was absolutely heartbreaking and I never understood why it was recorded or why it was leaked. Just didn't make sense, and still doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304