Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #25 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't believe the video that was released in the media is the smoking gun. I still believe it was a "hey T, we see exactly what you were doing" warning to her.

I think something much, much worse was seen...

I have tried to keep a distance emotionally in this case. I have been keeping up (or trying to), you guys have been great, especially the locals.
That press conference was as others said just gut wrenching. I am sending all the positive prayers and energy I have to his family. His mother’s love and bravery in making a statement and what she expressed I feel couldn’t have put the tragedy of this case as well as the painful positive aspects into better words.
I am so grateful that they worked hard to finally finally bring the woman who not only hurt that sweet boy but also continued to torture his family with her interviews, statements and all her social media depravity.
Hoping and having faith that they will find Gannon and bring him home to this hurting family.
We could all use a hero sometimes and I think Gannon is a darn good one!

I haven't posted but have been silently reading and liking posts here and there since around thread #13.....

During press conferences I often wonder where the family is, if they are present, if news cameras will show them if they are, etc.
After that press conference, having to watch his family members standing in the background the entire time, and when I heard the first audible cry of Gannon's mother and then the other blonde woman next to her comforting her........yeah, I dont want to see family in the background again. Gannons family has obviously been on my mind; but having to watch them the entire time was difficult and it broke my heart. :(

That was torturous to watch. I feel sick and my heart is broken for this little boy who I didn’t even know.

I hope now that there’s been an arrest that LS will say where she left him. He deserves to be laid to rest in a proper place.

I am overwhelmed with grief, but I’m still here for Gannon. We will find you, Gannon!

If the last time he was alive was when he was getting into the truck, why couldn't she have taken him to the hospital if she had hurt him, yes she would get in trouble but still he might be alive. I mean this is a kid you supposedly love and have known for years. Do y'all think he died on the way or she had no intention of seeking help?

She is charged with child abuse resulting in death. If she had taken him to the hospital, that would have been discovered. This entire set of events is TS covering her own a$$. At any cost and without regard to the life of a child.

There's no way that TS did all this without hate in her heart toward Gannon, Laina, Albert and Landen. But feeling hatred is normal to TS, as she loves only one person and frequently finds herself hating anyone who is real, authentic, kind and good.

Guys, Im gutted. Little angel Thomas Valva is still fresh on my mind, I still cry for him daily.
And now sweet Gannon. It's too much to bear sometimes that the world is so evil and scary.
I think it's time for WS break. It's been a rough few weeks around here. I want justice for these boys but I'm not sure I can handle hearing any of the details that come out.

bbm
Wow.
So it's official, then.
They must have helped her.
Wonder what stepmonster's mom thinks now ?
She was very supportive of her darling daughter and patiently explained that she did nothing wrong and was innocent.
LE was right when they said it was complicated.
Sounds like this was a family affair.
As in, getting revenge against both Al and Landen for poor 'wronged' stepmonster ?
At least one of those sisters will talk, I bet. If they haven't already. What horrible people. IMO.

I have never watched something as heartbreaking and gut wrenching as that press conference in my entire life!!!
Devastated for Landen and Al and lil sis
Well we know what she wanted that effing rental car for now don't we!!!!
GANNON G-MAN OUR ANGEL HERO

I really didn’t expect there to be an arrest until they found Gannon’s body.

For them to do that now, and for the main change to be first degree murder, then she must have really screwed up. The evidence must be overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993