Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #25 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a doggone minute! Hold your horses! Whoa! What? I know nothing except I clicked on my alerts and see *Arrested*. I’ve been at the doctor all day long. Omg, what? Who’s been arrested? Here I go to my most despised dreaded outing of each month trying to keep myself alive. Always facing lectures elevating my blood pressure. And I come home to damn near a heart attack! I’ll be back!
Take a very deep breath before you watch the presser.

I agree.
I was crying my eyes out listening to Landen speak but I sensed a determination within her.
God Bless Gannon's family and prayers they keep the strength to get through this tragedy.
My heart is broken- for Gannon and for his Mom, Dad and sister.
Plain and simple. She did it FOR GANNON.

Landen found strength by being Gannon’s representative. TS may have ended his life, but Landen will not stand for him being forgotten. She will ensure that Gannon’s story is heard and will somehow have lasting meaning.

TS has said plenty, but she will NOT have the last word here.

Last edited:
I am so heartbroken for Gannon and his family. I will never understand hurting a child. Never. I hope TS rots in jail for the rest of her worthless life. Landen, you are the strongest person I've ever seen. Our hearts are with your family Gannon

Wait a doggone minute! Hold your horses! Whoa! What? I know nothing except I clicked on my alerts and see *Arrested*. I’ve been at the doctor all day long. Omg, what? Who’s been arrested? Here I go to my most despised dreaded outing of each month trying to keep myself alive. Always facing lectures elevating my blood pressure. And I come home to damn near a heart attack! I’ll be back!
T was arrested - first degree murder - check the media thread (and good to see you here)

Read the thread heading again—arrested isn’t the only change to it :(

@LIet Kynes, is there a link to this information? Is it on her FB?
Since she can be openly sleuthed I will go and look for the source.
Someone posted the info. and link in another 'source'; if you get my drift.
If true it's a criminal action that could have resulted in more severe charges than getting thrown off base.
Since stepmonster has lied about other things this was prob. a falsehood.
But the pair of them being evicted from the base makes it seem like they knew she was lying.

Letecia Stauch was taken into custody 8am today, 2 Mar 2020, without incident. She will be held without bond until her extradition to Colorado Springs on the following 4 charges:

**Charges:**

1. Murder in the 1st degree of a child under the age of 12 by a person in a position of trust.
2. Child abuse resulting in death
3. Tampering with a deceased body
4. Tampering with physical evidence

Gannon's remains have NOT been recovered.

Letecia Stauch is being held at the J Reuben Long Detention Center located at:

**4150 J Reuben Long Ave, Conway, SC 29526**

Stepmother arrested in South Carolina on murder charges in disappearance of Gannon Stauch
Wait, wait, no seriously wait an f n minute. So Gannon is dead. For sure. Are they sure? No. No. Please no.

EPCSheriff on Twitter

Arrest made in Gannon Stauch Case: bit.ly/2ThmrDI
On March 2, 2020, at approximately 8:04 AM, MST, El Paso County Sheriff's Office Detectives, FBI Agents, and members from the El Paso County 4th Judicial District Attorney's Office arrested Letecia Stauch (DOB 08/04/1983) in Horry County, South Carolina.

Letecia Stauch will be held at the Horry County Jail on the charges of:

Murder in the First-Degree (Child Under Twelve-Position of Trust §18-3-102(1)(f)),

Child Abuse Resulting in Death §18-6-401(1)(a), (7)(A)(I),

Tampering with a Deceased Human Body, §18-8-610.5, and

Tampering with Physical Evidence, §18-8-610(1)(a).

All investigative updates will come from the District Attorney's Office and all search effort information will come from the El Paso County Sheriff's Office. A mug shot of Stauch will be sent out once she has been formally booked.

We would also like to thank the community and people from across the nation for your compassion, generosity, support and patience.

Let's continue to work together to find Gannon.

She is awaiting extradition hearings before being transported to the El Paso County Jail in Colorado Springs.

The investigation into the disappearance of Gannon Stauch began on January 27, 2020, when Letecia Stauch who is Gannon's stepmother called 9-1-1 to report Gannon had not returned from a friend's house. By January 28, 2020, our Major Crime Detectives assumed responsibility over the case and began working hand in hand with multiple partners. By January 30, 2020, the case was upgraded from runaway to missing/endangered.

Please report any tips you may have to aid law enforcement in recovering Gannon and bringing his family closure to either 719-520-6666 or email Tips@elpasoco.com.

We would like to thank the following agencies for their time, ongoing efforts, expertise, and help they provided and continue to provide for this investigation: .......

All investigative updates will come from the District Attorney's Office and all search effort information will come from the El Paso County Sheriff's Office. A mug shot of Stauch will be sent out once she has been formally booked.

We would also like to thank the community and people from across the nation for your compassion, generosity, support and patience.

Let's continue to work together to find Gannon.

Last edited:
On March 2, 2020, at approximately 8:04 AM, MST, El Paso County Sheriff's Office Detectives, FBI Agents, and members from the El Paso County 4th Judicial District Attorney's Office arrested Letecia Stauch (DOB 08/04/1983) in Horry County, South Carolina.

Letecia Stauch will be held at the Horry County Jail on the charges of:

Murder in the First-Degree (Child Under Twelve-Position of Trust §18-3-102(1)(f)),

Child Abuse Resulting in Death §18-6-401(1)(a), (7)(A)(I),

Tampering with a Deceased Human Body, §18-8-610.5, and

Tampering with Physical Evidence, §18-8-610(1)(a).

She is awaiting extradition hearings before being transported to the El Paso County Jail in Colorado Springs.

The investigation into the disappearance of Gannon Stauch began on January 27, 2020, when Letecia Stauch who is Gannon's stepmother called 9-1-1 to report Gannon had not returned from a friend's house. By January 28, 2020, our Major Crime Detectives assumed responsibility over the case and began working hand in hand with multiple partners. By January 30, 2020, the case was upgraded from runaway to missing/endangered.

Please report any tips you may have to aid law enforcement in recovering Gannon and bringing his family closure to either 719-520-6666 or email Tips@elpasoco.com.

EPCSheriff on Twitter

Letecia Stauch was taken into custody 8am EST today, 2 Mar 2020, without incident. She will be held without bond until her extradition to Colorado Springs on the following 4 charges:

**Charges:**

1. Murder in the 1st degree of a child under the age of 12 by a person in a position of trust.
2. Child abuse resulting in death
3. Tampering with a deceased body
4. Tampering with physical evidence

Gannon's remains have NOT been recovered.

Letecia Stauch is being held at the J Reuben Long Detention Center located at:

**4150 J Reuben Long Ave, Conway, SC 29526**

Stepmother arrested in South Carolina on murder charges in disappearance of Gannon Stauch

Dear Ms. Landen, Mr. Al, and all Gannon's loved ones and family. Losing a child is an unimaginable horror and things will never be the same. However, as Ms. Landen said, Gannon *is* **here**

May you find comfort in each other and those around you.

I lost my brother to murder. My only saving grace to you is, Celebrate and focus on the
11 years you had with Gannon, don't focus on the one day you lost him.

God Bless Y'all

Lol, I knew that would get some attention.
I was worried ( nervous laugh )
You just never know, the times coincided with what's been happening.
Too much WS for one day.
It's been a wreck of emotions.
And I'm a Brit, you know how us Brits are hahahaha
Please forgive me for worrying you might have been a sock account, I didn't really believe, I just wanted to say what popped into my head when people were asking where you were.
Peace offering :oops:

I think in her twisted mind she thought it would demonstrate to us that he is a bad kid and that she is pretty reasonable with him. That was her version of "nice" so she recorded her act. And I guess she thinks it's normal for a kid to sound winded and terrified when they are being told off. Smh.
I too think she was attempting to spin the story of what she had just done. This was her "proof" of how she had handled the situation, totally false. She does not really understand how she looks to others, she thought that made her look good. But sorry, no. So sad.

I think in her twisted mind she thought it would demonstrate to us that he is a bad kid and that she is pretty reasonable with him. That was her version of "nice" so she recorded her act. And I guess she thinks it's normal for a kid to sound winded and terrified when they are being told off. Smh.

In a lot of households, that is "normal." She obviously intended to send it to AS (and I believe she did as it is part of a chain that includes texts to AS about the situation). Babysitter interview talked about spanking as discipline in the house, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88