Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reminded of the Susan Smith case.

Susan Smith's husband was advised by LE that they thought she was lying and simply asked him to play along.

I think Al was told the same. I have thought throughout all of this that LE was baiting TS and I saw some stuff in SM that led me to believe that Al was playing along at the behest of LE.

I think we will find out, that TS was played.

MOO

Yes, we have often witnessed LE baiting their suspect, using family members.
Let us see, if this was used here.

I'll never forget the case, where the parents of a deceased, murdered daughter, sat on a bench, during an interview, with the murderer.
The creep, murderer, boyfriend, held the hand of the grieving mother of the pregnant deceased lady.
He killed himself, just before the trial.

BBM:

Yes. And, @gitana1, as you and I know, not only was Frazee charged sans a body.

PF was arrested, charged, tried, convicted and sentenced sans a body.

LWOP + 156 years.

Wham, Bam, Thank You, Dan.

That's what TS has to look forward to now.

She's. Toast.

JMO.

Really all that had was some cell phone data and witness testimony and still managed the conviction. Kelsey’s (cleaned up) blood in her townhouse was what they used to declare she was deceased. I’m wondering what the physical evidence shows here...

Mug shot of Letecia Stauch, arrested today on charge First Degree Murder of a child under 12 in a position of trust, and other charges in the disappearance of Gannon Stauch.

View attachment 235761

EPCSheriff on Twitter

I don't know... I'm seeing a little regret, some remorse.

Not for our dear sweet Gannon, no, only for herself.

Reality is hitting home, no more freedom, no sugar daddy.

She'll be rotting in prison for a long time.

Just got home from work and watched the sheriffs dept conference. Gannon's mother was so bereft and sad. I am literally still crying. I will pray for Gannon’s family. And I haven’t been fond of praying, but I did in this case and feel like my prayers have been answered.

So there will be more of that.

I'm wondering about the Fugitive from Justice charge

What is the basic process for extraditing someone into Colorado?

Extradition is the legal process of bringing back a "fugitive from justice" to the state of Colorado because he or she committed a crime within the state. The basic process for extradition into Colorado is as follows:

Request by another state for the fugitive;

Preparation and signing of a governor's warrant by the Governor of Colorado;

Arrest of fugitive (if not already in custody);

Writ of habeas corpus hearing;

Extradition to demanding state.

From:Extradition from another state into Colorado - How it works

Is there a reason you felt the need to post this? I'm not the only one who was out of the loop on the facts of the case. Some people posted information. These threads are hard to keep up with. The news article I read mentioned her arrest but nothing about the bloody boards. I also watched three different crime watch videos who also didn't mention it even though they broke down the case step by step.

I appreciate the posters who take opportunities to educate rather than denigrate. I doubt very few people come here who are foolish about crime and criminals. A vibe is something cops use all the time. But they also have to have the facts and evidence to back it up which was exactly my point in the post.
I think it was use of the term "brat

Just finished reading this Search Results for “Gannon” – Crime Online
Thanks for previous poster for sharing. TS arrogance is staggering. The idea that AS and LH were in the house with AS looking at blood stains and asking TS to explain them by phone...My God. All these blood stains where his bio parents are sleeping at night trying to find the son that THEY love?? I know more horror is coming, but this right now is what has my mind mushy and my heart hurting for AS and LH. Bless this family and those who loved Gannon. #everybodyshero

Agree. Circumstantial evidence isn't what it used to be, it is excellent evidence. Dated security videos, store videos, Tissue DNA, Cadaverine, Touch DNA able to be detected down to a couple of cells due to the ability to essentially clone sample to a testable size, GPS locators of all types car, phone, watches.

Someone who doesn't see their anger or cold rage getting out of control is Murder 1 in my book. There was a time she knew, she should have packed up an left.

She had more options to get away than many do. SHE could have left. She could have sent Gannon to his mother. She could have her daughter watch him...

If someone's already posted this, forgive me my eyes are going crossed trying to read & keep up. Anyhow, just want to remind everyone that Castle Rock is in Douglas County. You know, the same Castle Rock where she HAD to go to the Play It Again Sports to get a bike & hockey equipment?? o_O I go back to my T-Formula------->the square root of lies x 100=1 word of truth

So maybe if we can apply the formula to ALL the BS garbage that she spewed over the past month+ we can piece together where Gannon is! I refuse to loose hope that he'll be found!

#hopeforGannontheGreat
With all of the security video out there, dash cams, etc, anyone trying to out smart LE is fooling only themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox