Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common sense says Gannon was murdered, but there isn’t any known proof of that.
snipped

Don't forget, she was charged with murder. It's more than common sense at this point.

I agree she moved the body. I think she moved it when she had the rental car, but that is just my hunch, not fact.

jmo

Last edited:
Good catch.
I missed where they were looking for evidence IN SC.
Wonder what she brought with her from the crime ?
Also if she had any help ?

Her car? The good news is even though she probably drove from CO to SC and used up a bunch of miles on her leased vehicle, she won't have to worry about buying it anymore.

Yeah, there are some variables in play here.

She may bank on decomposition though, and hope that his body doesn’t tell the real story.

I think the door is still open, but there’s no way of knowing. In an ideal world, they find him before she gets the chance to speak.
BBM:

Absolutely.

I think there's a good chance of that happening, too.

I also think it's possible that Dan May will have enough evidence to make the case without offering any deals to Duckface.

I think the question of whether or not she'd make a deal in exchange for GS's location is moot.

DA May never offered a deal to Frazee.

I really don't see him offering one to this evil monster, either.

JMO.

I'm guessing AS loves his children. More than anything.

I'm also guessing while AS was away at the Guard he wanted LS to prioritize her routine to address the children's needs without question.

I imagine LS perceiving Gannon's needs (ADHD?, IBS?, others?) as being the main hindrance to her 'freedom'; she likely found it difficult to put Gannon's needs ahead of her own and, over time, that build-up of resentment and eventual hatred became too much to endure.

When such pressure builds to the point where a container no longer remains intact there's no telling what destruction would ensue when all that negative energy escapes. To that energy, add self-centered vindictiveness, a retaliation for all the wasted time and effort she spent tending to his needs, remembering everything's she missed out on caring for someone else's child.

Some 'teacher'.

It seems maybe some people want to be something they could never be.

They do not have to tell the truth. IDK why they wouldn't, just that they don't have to for the sake of the investigation.

I don't know why they wouldn't either. I think if they did find the body it would put more fear into LS then not finding the body, she could think she still has an argument of some sort but finding the body would have evidence as to COD, and DNA etc that would/should put the fear of god in her. IMO it would be a huge mistake to not say they found him.

I have never seen a case in which LE lied about finding a victim.They stated they have not found him. Yet. I do feel they will. It does nothing to hurt their case by announcing he has been found.

I never have either. There is too much at stake when a body is found, the need to do everything exactly by the book to start off lying about finding it. It always becomes known to the public when a body is found because so many elements are necessary, i.e coroners or ME’s, photographers, technicians, etc...jmo.

My mind goes to the worst. These past few weeks I’ve wondered what was so bad that she had to kill him, had to lie so intensely, had to hide him, had to blame others in a desperate attempt to get away with it. What if we are talking serious long term abuse- even medical/drugging or sexual abuse? She just seems too evil and has such a weird record for this to be a one-off or a corporal punishment session taken too far. I’m seriously disturbed that she has fake education and career credits and that she has taught children in the past.
Nothing was so bad for her to kill him. Accept HER! She is the reason and the only reason this horrific evil act/actions occurred to this defenseless child. I agree with you that this wasn't a "one off." We may never know the various kinds of abuse he endured and the frequency it occurred. A lot of that information died with Gannon.

I wish someone would have seen or heard something. Like bruises at school and followed up. Maybe he would still be here. I am right up there along side his mother in spirt. Searing hot rage beneath the surface. The agony of her loss just beginning yet she can still address the public.

Prayers for the family because it's going to be a long road even if he is found. I hope he is.

Thinking about that poor baby’s life and his final days with that horrible evil, I’m finding some comfort in the certainty that she will not be needing any of her teaching creds again, real or completely fictional.
I’m also stuck with the weird feeling I got when I read about her connection to Heather Elvis. Like is it really possible that the gravitational pull of fate connects all these poor innocent people together? Yikes. Talk about misfortune and more importantly it really gives me pause about the people I know. MOO

Yeah, there are some variables in play here.

She may bank on decomposition though, and hope that his body doesn’t tell the real story.

I think the door is still open, but there’s no way of knowing. In an ideal world, they find him before she gets the chance to speak.

I am so glad it’s cold. Buys some time for keeping the body in decent shape. I hope they find him before it really gets warm out

Michael Konopasek
22 mins ago
“EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) — The neighbor whose surveillance video could be at the center of a child murder case is speaking out following the arrest of Letecia Stauch.

Roderrick Drayton says he knew Letecia had something to do with Gannon Stauch’s disappearance. Until Monday, he had been hoping that — somehow, some way — Gannon was still alive.

Drayton’s video shows Gannon leaving with his stepmom, but Drayton says Gannon was nowhere to be seen when Letecia returned.

‘I watched the video,’ Drayton said. ‘I could slow it down, speed it up. I know he didn’t come home with her. I knew something — she [had] done something with him or to him.’

Drayton started reviewing footage after a knock on the door from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

‘I just kept looking through video,’ he said. ‘Hundreds of clips. Until I found it.’

[SBM]”
Neighbor with video evidence in Gannon Stauch case reacts to stepmom’s arrest

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

This interview was conducted by @leighEg who is a member here.

The rental car information came from TS herself, who produced a receipt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her car? The good news is even though she probably drove from CO to SC and used up a bunch of miles on her leased vehicle, she won't have to worry about buying it anymore.
True.
Hahaha !!!
Well, there's that. *snickers*
I'm also thinking she brought some clothes of his that might have blood and any bloody implements she could have used on him.
Even if they don't find those things-- does she have a reason as to why something went missing ?

Last edited:
I had to wait a few weeks for a background check to volunteer at Meals on Wheels...just to work at one of the distribution sites...can’t imagine getting any kind of an education position with criminal history...jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10