Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry G-man. My heart breaks for you, your mom and dad. It was her fault, not yours. Your death will not be in vain. You will never be forgotten.

It makes me so <modsnip> off that she had the audacity to blame her actions on him. My youngest son's dad always does this and there is no reasoning with the butt wipe.

Every year I choose a theme/color for my outdoor decorations for spring and summer (in Michigan). I am remembering you. I will get a bird feeder and paint it blue. I will grow blue like flowers and add garden items in blue. Your favorite color: blue

"The community quickly rallied around the Stauch family, organizing vigils and bake sales, hanging posters and . blue ribbons Gannon's favorite color Something the sheriff's office spokesperson thanked them for on Monday. Crowd gathers for a vigil in Fountain to honor Gannon Stauch.4 hours ago

Investigation into Gannon Stauch's Disappearance: A look ...
www.fox21news.com › top-stories › investigation-into-gannon-stauchs-...
"

Although Colorado doesn't have the death penalty, she could be charged Federally
Capital punishment by the United States federal government - Wikipedia

....."
    • Murder that is willful, deliberate, malicious, and premeditated
    • Murder in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any arson, torture, escape, kidnapping, treason, espionage, sabotage, aggravated sexual abuse or sexual abuse, child abuse, burglary, or robbery
    • Murder perpetrated as part of a pattern or practice of assault or torture against a child or children
  • Murder committed by a federal prisoner or an escaped federal prisoner sentenced to 15 years to life or a more severe penalty
  • Murder of a court officer or juror
  • Murder with the intent of preventing testimony by, or retaliate against, a witness, victim, or informant
  • Murder, kidnapping resulting in death, or conspiracy to kill resulting in death, of the President of the United States, the Vice President, or a member of the presidential staff
  • Killing persons aiding federal investigations or State correctional officers
  • Willful wrecking of a train resulting in death
  • Sexual abuse resulting in death
  • Sexual exploitation of children resulting in death
  • Torture resulting in death........."
Why I continue with all of these cases, because we need to be the voice for those that can't. Their suffering doesn't compare to our sadness. It is the least I can do. My son (and his dad are police officers) asks me if I have found anyone yet as I also have multiple facebook pages I am on and a long time member here. I told him, If I find one or assist with the information I have learned over the years, then that ONE, counts.

Gannon, YOU MATTERED :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael Konopasek
22 mins ago
“EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) — The neighbor whose surveillance video could be at the center of a child murder case is speaking out following the arrest of Letecia Stauch.

Roderrick Drayton says he knew Letecia had something to do with Gannon Stauch’s disappearance. Until Monday, he had been hoping that — somehow, some way — Gannon was still alive.

Drayton’s video shows Gannon leaving with his stepmom, but Drayton says Gannon was nowhere to be seen when Letecia returned.

‘I watched the video,’ Drayton said. ‘I could slow it down, speed it up. I know he didn’t come home with her. I knew something — she [had] done something with him or to him.’

Drayton started reviewing footage after a knock on the door from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

‘I just kept looking through video,’ he said. ‘Hundreds of clips. Until I found it.’

[SBM]”
Neighbor with video evidence in Gannon Stauch case reacts to stepmom’s arrest
My hero!!

bbm
Yes, you can speculate as can any of the rest of us.

She may have tortured him; or not.
We don't know.
One theory is that she won't give up his resting spot as she cannot allow his poor little remains to be found.
Why ? Because there will be injuries.
Grrrr-- Unfortunately, I tend to agree.
But I sure hope she does for his Mom and Dad and little Sister

It can be a horrific drive if the Ren Fair is on, but it's not that time. Driving anywhere past Castle Rock you hit the traffic big time
I'm not understanding your point.
A local person told me that it is a 45 minute drive from CS to Castlerock.
You made a reply saying it was 20 minutes to Palmer which you state is half way between both towns.
We're trying to find Gannon's body here and we have a time window to work with, a possible murder weapon and the child's sock. The bloody wooden stick was located in Mitchell's wood, his body may be somewhere on that route.

Agreed! It seems LS has a bad excuse for every little thing! And none of them mesh!
Yes. It made “economic sense” for her to spend $200 on a rental car.

Who doesn’t take a kid with diarrhea on a 4 hour shopping excursion?

After Gannon “cut his foot,” they went on a hike the next day (as one does).

A bloody board and sock, just flew out of her vehicle (apparently) while she was “lost.”

When leaving home for an extended period of time, she left her phone (as one does).

So many excuses, and each one on its own is absurd. Together, they not only defy belief, but are flat out insane.

I'm not understanding your point.
A local person told me that it is a 45 minute drive from CS to Castlerock.
You made a reply saying it was 20 minutes to Palmer which you state is half way between both towns.
We're trying to find Gannon's body here and we have a time window to work with, a possible murder weapon and the child's sock. The bloody wooden stick was located in Mitchell's wood, his body may be somewhere on that route.
BBM- I still think Palmer Park and Palmer lake should be searched
I have thought this since the beginning.

Can definitely see her “firing” her attorney.

She'll definitely demand an apology from her attorneys after she's convicted.

As if they're the ones responsible for her being such a monumental moron.

She might as well demand an apology from the mirror for her face.

<modsnip: Now, now !! >

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a shame TS could not have been as nice to Gannon as her daughter seemed to be, as witness in the montage of photos depicting the children smiling and enjoying each other's company.

I keep thinking back to the hiking video and photos, mainly the scene where TS and the children are sitting on a rock overlooking a canyon: TS is not shown as hugging either of the children, even though they were leaned against. This is not to say she didn't hug them during the entire hike but she knew she was on video at that moment and she couldn't even muster up the effort to even feign the appearance of love and affection.

No.

Eta: She had a couple of hours with the car before his flight landed.
and I called it from the beginning of what a stupid excuse she gave for renting it....saying maybe Gannon wouldn't recognize it if he saw it cause she was afraid he would run of he saw there own vehicles.....what a dumb dumb thing to say and spending that kind of money when she was about to have to sell the couch to pay for the carpet:confused::confused::confused:

Do something you enjoy for yourself and others. I tend to walk by the Lake. With my Grandoggy. Dogs are great therapy too. Do something within your Family/Community in Gannon's honour.

So true Bravo I am doing it now. My son is playing a computer Mine Craft game with Dad I often let them play together and read a book. I am on my computer catching up on the threads at the same time watching and commenting on what he is doing on Mine Craft. My boy has a big smile on his face.
Been trying to catch up, family been down with a nasty bug. Although I stayed neutral regarding Step mother,as time went by threads, interviews done by her staying neutral became very hard( I admit I was wrong) but reading the arrest and charges has shaken me to the core.
I stumbled across the carpet video on internet a few days ago,after a few seconds watching it I was repelled by it, had to shut it off
It sickened me, the poor child to suffer so much.
I have to wait until family are asleep to watch the presser, as I live not in America.

The grief of the Gammon's Family, their love for him shines through all this darkness.

Words cannot describe the feelings or emotions to the person who has caused this in how I feel, I have to wait to later to cry. Things keep coming back to me
No child should never ever suffer/ all have their life taken by the hand of an Adult.
There are no such thing as story book monsters.......Humans are the Monsters.
No parent should bury their child before due to these crimes
Left Justice to be served.
Bring Gammon home to his family, shine the light so they can find Gammon so he is no longer left out in the cold. Let the light shine through the darkness.

Michael Konopasek
22 mins ago
“EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) — The neighbor whose surveillance video could be at the center of a child murder case is speaking out following the arrest of Letecia Stauch.

Roderrick Drayton says he knew Letecia had something to do with Gannon Stauch’s disappearance. Until Monday, he had been hoping that — somehow, some way — Gannon was still alive.

Drayton’s video shows Gannon leaving with his stepmom, but Drayton says Gannon was nowhere to be seen when Letecia returned.

‘I watched the video,’ Drayton said. ‘I could slow it down, speed it up. I know he didn’t come home with her. I knew something — she [had] done something with him or to him.’

Drayton started reviewing footage after a knock on the door from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

‘I just kept looking through video,’ he said. ‘Hundreds of clips. Until I found it.’

[SBM]”
Neighbor with video evidence in Gannon Stauch case reacts to stepmom’s arrest
damn thing geoblocked.
I take it he wasn't at all surprised?

So I just watched the PC again and when Dan May is thanking the various agencies and individuals, he thanks Kevin Clark of the CSPD. In fact, he says Kevin will be getting special recognition from the FBI. So I googled Kevin Clark and find that he worked on the Frazee case. And ... as Lt. Joe Kenda would say WELL MY.MY.MY. ...

Prosecutors called Kevin Clark, a senior criminal intelligence analyst with the CSPD Metro Vice Unit, to testify. Clark said he is regularly asked to create visual aids to support investigations from other law enforcement groups, and that Agent Hoyland asked for his help on Dec. 17.

Clark used phone records from Verizon, from phones belonging to Frazee, Berreth, and Kenney to build a “toll analysis” to determine other numbers that phone called and how frequently, among other information. He also compiled a thorough timeline of locations for Kenney, Berreth, and Frazee on the day Berreth is believed to have been killed and the following days.
Agent testifies evidence would not have been found without Kenney

snipped

Don't forget, she was charged with murder. It's more than common sense at this point.

I agree she moved the body. I think she moved it when she had the rental car, but that is just my hunch, not fact.

jmo

That's the only thing about the rental car that makes sense to me at all. She had unfinished business (maybe it was even just a matter of overlooked evidence she hadn't been thorough about the day before) and she couldn't be seen in the truck or any family vehicle.

Thinking about that poor baby’s life and his final days with that horrible evil, I’m finding some comfort in the certainty that she will not be needing any of her teaching creds again, real or completely fictional.
I’m also stuck with the weird feeling I got when I read about her connection to Heather Elvis. Like is it really possible that the gravitational pull of fate connects all these poor innocent people together? Yikes. Talk about misfortune and more importantly it really gives me pause about the people I know. MOO

What was her connection to Heather Elvis? I think I missed this somewhere.

So I just watched the PC again and when Dan May is thanking the various agencies and individuals, he thanks Kevin Clark of the CSPD. In fact, he says Kevin will be getting special recognition from the FBI. So I googled Kevin Clark and find that he worked on the Frazee case. And ... as Lt. Joe Kenda would say WELL MY.MY.MY. ...

Prosecutors called Kevin Clark, a senior criminal intelligence analyst with the CSPD Metro Vice Unit, to testify. Clark said he is regularly asked to create visual aids to support investigations from other law enforcement groups, and that Agent Hoyland asked for his help on Dec. 17.

Clark used phone records from Verizon, from phones belonging to Frazee, Berreth, and Kenney to build a “toll analysis” to determine other numbers that phone called and how frequently, among other information. He also compiled a thorough timeline of locations for Kenney, Berreth, and Frazee on the day Berreth is believed to have been killed and the following days.
Agent testifies evidence would not have been found without Kenney
Thank you! This is very interesting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members