Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t that be two different charges? Moving the body more than once?
No.
She did not need to do anything more than hide his body and that is what she did.

Here is the EXACT definition

(1) A person commits tampering with a deceased human body if, believing that an official proceeding is pending, in progress, or about to be instituted and acting without legal right or authority, the person willfully destroys, mutilates, conceals, removes, or alters a human body, part of a human body, or human remains with intent to impair its or their appearance or availability in the official proceedings.

(2) Tampering with a deceased human body is a class 3 felony.
Colorado Revised Statutes Title 18. Criminal Code § 18-8-610.5 | FindLaw

makes sense to me that they found decomp in the hire car.
that brings only one conclusion.....given the time constraints that she had to have moved him from one place to another.

imo the hire car is the clincher.

moo

Yes, I agree with you that decomp must have been found in the rental car (hire car).

The charge against her, "Tampering with a deceased human body" would have been in conjunction with her moving Gannon's body on January 28th (Tuesday morning) in the rental car.

K-mac,

I agree, and what a great post!

He's "disappeared" on Monday.
On Tuesday about 8:30am she rents the Kia.
Tuesday from 8:30. She has till noon or so before she picks up Albert--- she has 4 or so hours to move the body.
Yes decomp in the rental is going to nail her!

What was she doing in S.C.?

Where and when did they find the bloody board and what did TS say about it?

If the saucer sized blood stain was found inside house how could Gannon have walked to car and wouldn’t neighbors notice him bleeding or holding his head? There would be blood in driveway n truck too.

They must have confiscated the rental car and ran tests on it. If she really did put 960 miles on it in 30 hrs or so, his body could be anywhere.

It’s rare too see these kinds of charges with no body or confession. They really must have her dead to rights. Let’s hope.

There’s a children’s author on fb a Jessica l Wilson she has a illustration of sonic and Gannon and a Gannon’s our hero illustration that kids can color and send back and she’s posting them. Despite all the evilness the step did there’s more that do good. My hope is they find gannon so healing can begin for the family and the step can begin her new life behind bars
I just went and liked her FB page.

Attachments

• 8D12F937-5883-42F2-B16D-66A4864A2884.jpeg
    8D12F937-5883-42F2-B16D-66A4864A2884.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 77
It could be tho they brought her into custody pretty quickly so I think they knew where she wasn’t at all times. I think and this Is JMO but she was jeopardizing the integrity of the case.

Yes...doing damage control and also quite possibly, misleading the investigation as well as jeopardizing the integrity of the case. The answers lie somewhere in her narrative, here's to hoping they can sift through the bs and get to the truth!

Hopefully more will come out in the next few days. In the meantime it's interesting how many members here called it so early. I think most of us smelled a rat right off the bat and the first interview LS gave sealed it.

Al Stauch allegedly called his wife and asked her why a “saucer-sized puddle of blood” was found inside Gannon’s room, according to what Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline.
Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]

No wonder she was thrown out of the house pretty much immediately. It looks like AS was onto her quite early too. I know this is a serious case but I can't help but laugh at LS's ridiculous claims. She did her best to gaslight people and cause them to second guess their suspicions but she had to keep yakking to the press until pretty much no one believed anything she said.

Lucky for us that most perps are as dumb as a box of rocks.

RIP little Gannon. :(

So they are going to prosecute without a body? I hope they have the evidence.
I think they will have a body long before this goes to trial. If not, it’s not as if Dan May’s office hasn’t successfully prosecuted a no-body case before.

Life plus 156 years in that one.

In Tee’s world, as long as his body isn’t found, she can play the innocent card (and I’m sure she would after he was located too, considering the type of person I think she is).

However, without a body there is more room for doubt when it comes to trial - and no autopsy or ME findings to definitely prove how exactly he was killed.

She’ll never tell where he is. Too risky.
You're right, but I'm still going to hope she will do the right thing. Maybe being in jail will give her a new perspective.

"Al was taken around and shown different places of blood inside the house. There was some in the garage. But there are accidents all the time, nose bleeds."

Ya ya ya, my step son walks around with blood pouring out of his nose making saucer size puddles all over our house. So does my daughter. Ya we're just a nose bleeding family.
We aren't the Patridge family we are the Hemridge family.

Aren't yours??

My nose has been bleeding a lot lately and I promise you other than a lot of tissue there hasn’t been a single puddle of blood anywhere in my house. I know I’m an adult but still. What amazing me, is that she really thinks people would believe her crap.

Gannon Stauch stepmom previously arrested for battery, domestic abuse and theft
ETA:
March 2nd 2020, 10:37 pm
Updated: March 2nd 2020, 10:37 pm
“THE stepmother of missing Colorado boy Gannon Stauch had been arrested for a string of crimes in four states under three different names before her arrest on Monday on suspicion of murder, criminal records show.

Letecia Stauch was even sentenced to prison after one arrest and has been convicted of charges including battery, grand-theft auto, making threats and domestic violence, according to the docs.

[SBM]

Letecia Hardin was an accomplished student who was frequently named to the honor role and excelled in extracurricular activities when she was first picked up by police.

It was soon after she graduated high school in 2001 that she was arrested for stealing a car in North Carolina.

The Robesonian reported at the time that she ‘was found guilty of felony larceny which was reduced to misdemeanor unauthorized use of a vehicle.’

For that offense, Letecia was sentenced to 45 days in jail but given credit for time served.

She was also put on probation for 18 months and order to pay just over $1,000.

That same year she was also charged with communicating threats and simple assault, but those counts seemed to be dropped as part of her deal with prosecutors in the felony larceny case, court docs show.

It was also traffic offenses that got Letecia picked up in Virginia a few years later, but she was able to get off after paying a fine for these minor offenses, according to court records.

Her next arrest was in 2010, by which time she was going by Letecia Hunt.

The newly-married teacher, who had graduated from Liberty University by then, was cited for domestic violence and domestic abuse in Horry County, South Carolina, court docs show.

That is the same county she was arrested in on Monday.

Those charges were eventually dropped and there is no online record of the court filing.

The Clerk of Courts for Horry County did not respond to multiple requests for comment over the past week.

Letecia Hunt began going by Tecia soon after that arrest, and eventually got a job teaching in South Carolina.

[SBM]”
The weirdest thing is that those court records cannot be found. I spent weeks searching for them with no joy. There was an alleged bomb threat too when she was 17 or 18. It led me to believe she was part of an antigov group but I could not find the records. Strangely Heavy.com apparently had difficulty finding those transcripts too and they have excellent access.

I thought that that, as well as her lingo in the tv interview to be very very similar to known anti gov groupspeak.
I thought one of those groups either assisted or might have been hiding Gannon on her behalf. I tore the internet apart but had no joy finding the transcripts.

That remains work undone..if anybody wants a shot at it?

Gannon Stauch stepmom previously arrested for battery, domestic abuse and theft
ETA:
March 2nd 2020, 10:37 pm
Updated: March 2nd 2020, 10:37 pm
“THE stepmother of missing Colorado boy Gannon Stauch had been arrested for a string of crimes in four states under three different names before her arrest on Monday on suspicion of murder, criminal records show.

Letecia Stauch was even sentenced to prison after one arrest and has been convicted of charges including battery, grand-theft auto, making threats and domestic violence, according to the docs.

[SBM]

Letecia Hardin was an accomplished student who was frequently named to the honor role and excelled in extracurricular activities when she was first picked up by police.

It was soon after she graduated high school in 2001 that she was arrested for stealing a car in North Carolina.

The Robesonian reported at the time that she ‘was found guilty of felony larceny which was reduced to misdemeanor unauthorized use of a vehicle.’

For that offense, Letecia was sentenced to 45 days in jail but given credit for time served.

She was also put on probation for 18 months and order to pay just over $1,000.

That same year she was also charged with communicating threats and simple assault, but those counts seemed to be dropped as part of her deal with prosecutors in the felony larceny case, court docs show.

It was also traffic offenses that got Letecia picked up in Virginia a few years later, but she was able to get off after paying a fine for these minor offenses, according to court records.

Her next arrest was in 2010, by which time she was going by Letecia Hunt.

The newly-married teacher, who had graduated from Liberty University by then, was cited for domestic violence and domestic abuse in Horry County, South Carolina, court docs show.

That is the same county she was arrested in on Monday.

Those charges were eventually dropped and there is no online record of the court filing.

The Clerk of Courts for Horry County did not respond to multiple requests for comment over the past week.

Letecia Hunt began going by Tecia soon after that arrest, and eventually got a job teaching in South Carolina.

[SBM]”

Bad two weeks for accomplished honor roll students/child killers in the Carolinas, huh?

Faye Swetlik's murderer, Coty Taylor and now T.

Two of a kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member