Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense to me.

I guess I’m just wondering if someone merely conceals a body after murder, can this constitute the “tampering with a human corpse” charge?
Yup.

(1) A person commits tampering with a deceased human body if, believing that an official proceeding is pending, in progress, or about to be instituted and acting without legal right or authority, the person willfully destroys, mutilates, conceals, removes, or alters a human body, part of a human body, or human remains with intent to impair its or their appearance or availability in the official proceedings.

2016 Colorado Revised Statutes :: Title 18 - :: Criminal Code :: Article 8 - :: Offenses - Governmental Operations :: Part 6 - :: Offenses Relating to Judicial and Other Proceedings :: § 18-8-610.5. Tampering with a deceased human body

So his little sister was present during that scary video she recorded right? Or no? If so she saw something and she knows more than anyone does about this whole situation...

Yes she is in the video, as I remember (too upset to watch again but did see it when LS leaked it) and as far as I can see, she is in a bed and holding the cover by her face. Probably told by LS to stay in bed as Gannon was in 'trouble'.

MOO

I think the most likely scenario (if she did move his body), is that she killed him in one location, and left him there.

She then returned, and moved the body (so she would have moved it once).

I’m just trying to make sense of how they were able to actually file the murder charge, as they don’t have his body, and he left that house alive. There likely aren’t any witnesses who can say they saw a murder or his dead body (like the Frazee case).

That’s the only reason that I’m even open to her moving the body, as it would provide this evidence (DNA, and/or decomposition where it shouldn’t be).

When the run away theory was debunked, LS switched to an abduction theory. When exactly did the neighbor stay up all night reviewing the footage of his video? I don't like rumors but if it got back to Tee that the neighbor had footage before anyone released it, did she preemptively move Gannon? We know the rental car happened Tuesday, to the best of our knowledge. Wouldn't it only make sense that some info may have been leaked to Tee before anyone else like the media or LE knew of the footage. It seems really odd the we have a shift in the narrative, run away then abducted, and a rental car suddenly in the mix along with the charges that seem to indicate Gannon may have been moved.

ETA. Maybe nothing was leaked and LS took notice of the cameras next door and started to think that it was time for more damage control...move the body in a different car and change the narrative completely.

Last edited:
That's what I'm thinking, that she didn't use the car to move the body since the charges are all dated 1/27.

I think she got the car in order to keep the red truck out of sight until she could get it cleaned up, or she got the car so she could be "incognito" while getting rid of evidence/going back to where she left evidence. Or both.
yes, 'cos she returned at 2.19pm, her step daughter was not due home from school until 3.15pm.. she had an hour to get that truck washed, she had time to complete that task the day before.. it's odd.
I do believe her task then was to keep her husband from seeing that truck because he would notice something off?

Bloody Board and Sock
Stauch added that her husband told her that Gannon’s sock and a bloody 2×4 board were found in the woods near Douglas County. Wow, that’s almost an hour away. How on Earth did they find those items and how did they link them to Gannon!? I wonder if they had intel that she was up there. Maybe rental cars have tracking devices.

Because without some kind of verification from some other source, her excuse of a bloody nose is reasonable doubt. If a witness talked or some other substance IN the blood proved drugging or not JUST normal bloody nose was found (ie cerebral spinal fluid)
bbm
If the video shows him walking slowly or hesitantly to the truck most likely it was blood/vomit found. :(
If she'd carried him out to the truck then maybe that's where the woodworking tools come in ?
But no, he was alive and mobile when he left.
That doesn't mean he was uninjured.
This is so hard and hurts me to type, but we know that the neighbor said he walked slowly or seemed drugged, ---and tortured people can still walk depending on what was inflicted.
Even with severe internal injuries he could stagger to the truck; and it's telling that he dropped something (his Nintendo Switch?) and couldn't pick it up.
His last bit of comfort before the perp took him on his final journey. :(
We know for a fact that he's not coming back and that LS hurt and killed him --hence 'the abuse resulting in death' charges.
Anyone thinking otherwise needs to reexamine their thinking.

I think we are all going to be shocked at how bad this is . I wonder how big a part the 2x4 plays. Just so horrified at all this.i wonder if she will be bunking with kk
Ita.
Wouldn't that be something ?
Two schemers together with only themselves and their lies, and no audience.

Guess who isn't sleeping and staring at iron bars.
Love it! And guess who will be called out on any lies she tries to spin while she is in her new iron cage? She better figure out the rules and the games played fast! I hope she thinks twice before wearing makeup, sharing her commissary, lying to the wrong person. Who's scared now Child Killer?

BBM- I still think Palmer Park and Palmer lake should be searched
I have thought this since the beginning.

Both the town of Palmer Lake and the lake are fairly small. The downtown / main street area of Palmer Lake runs along the west side of the lake, which is more of a skinny pond than a lake. It is just a few blocks long.

We stop there to stretch our legs or give the dog a short walk and there are always people around and cars driving by, even on weekday afternoons. There are a number of businesses and residences overlooking or adjacent to the water.

The downtown and 105 are on the west side and on the east side is a small beach with a residential area right behind it. I forget which side they are on, but there are also railroad tracks right next to the lake.

I am not sure if the lake was icy or frozen back in January, but maybe others can chime in?

jmo

THE stepmother of missing Colorado boy Gannon Stauch had been arrested for a string of crimes in four states under three different names before her arrest on Monday on suspicion of murder, criminal records show.

Letecia Stauch was even sentenced to prison after one arrest and has been convicted of charges including battery, grand-theft auto, making threats and domestic violence, according to the docs.

I keep going back wondering why LS might lie about what Gannon dropped, because it doesn’t seem like it was an electronic item.

My mind at first thought it was a water bottle that may have fallen from the truck. She seemed almost annoyed or in a hurry when she picked it up and tossed it in the truck. Could it be tissue? Or bandages? An ice pack? Something Gannon was holding for an injury he had previously suffered?

I wish we were able to see the clearer version of the video.

I guess it doesn't matter at this point, but how the he!! did she get hired as a teacher in SC??? I firmly do not believe her PhD and found no evidence of her working here in CO at a school district as she claimed. I know this has since been proven as a lie, but there was a court case and they yanked her teaching license in SC, right?

I've taught in several states and in all I was fingerprinted, and a full background check was run through the state & FBI, as well as a child abuse check. I can only think of 2 things: either someone dropped the ball on her check or she used fake info/records, but how would you do this when they fingerprint you? I literally had to go to a police station where they did these fingerprints & checks in each and EVERY state where I've taught, I don't get it!
It doesn't bring sweet Gannon back, but maybe her evil & lies would've been exposed much sooner and saved Gannon & the families she's destroyed!

Last edited:
Lol.
Thanks for a bit of levity in this terrible case.
She would be stupid enough to do just that.
Plus LE will have anything she's deleted.
I wasn’t trying to be funny. I was responding to a post wondering what evidence they have for such serious charges. She said she took a selfie with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow