Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the world is this guy a practicing member of the Bar?
We now know there is little to no oversight of Family Court in CT and questionable, awareness of domestic violence...but come on....this guy is a walking comic book character, and he is practicing law!SMH

Too bad they didn’t have the characters wearing white coats and carrying one of those old straight jackets restrain him and cart him away. I know this scenario is outdated but so am I and that’s what used to happen to people as sick asNP. MOO

Well...one good thing to come out of the trial....Fd's money helped NP buy a new pair of sneakers...
ESMetbaXsAIMjFY

Coordinated with the NBC microphone, no less. Probably likes the peacock logo.

Dave Altimari

@davealtimari

·
35m

Dulos was supposed to go to trial in September on charges he murdered Jennifer he was not convicted of anything and the evidence against him was never presented to a jury. His death prevented the state from trying him.

[URL='https://twitter.com/davealtimari']Dave Altimari

@davealtimari[/URL]
·
35m

By the way some have likened the nolle today in the Dulos case to Aaron Hernandez case but not the same. Hernandez was convicted of murder and his conviction was dropped after he killed himself under an archaic Massachusetts law.1/2

Dave Altimari

@davealtimari

·
40m

Fotis Dulos said in note found after he tried to Jill himself that his attorney could explain the bloody bags.well here it is.

Defense attorney: Fotis Dulos found piles of bloody clothes at his home the day his estranged wife...
Fotis Dulos panicked after finding piles of bloody woman’s clothes and other items dumped on the back porch of his home last May so he bagged them up and drove to Hartford to throw them away, actions...
courant.com

Dave Altimari

@davealtimari

·
50m

More Pattis: Mr. Dulos’ memory remains stained by these scandalous accusations and we’d like a chance to raise them in open court whether we ever get that chance is an open question and remains to be seen.

Every time NP talks, I imagine I know how those cops felt when they walked down that long Universal Studios hallway with Casey Anthony.

At some point, you just reach the end of the hallway and there's no more pretense.

No way I could have contained my laughter when his story came out today in court. Props to everyone who maintained their composure.

Dave Altimari

@davealtimari

·
35m

Dulos was supposed to go to trial in September on charges he murdered Jennifer he was not convicted of anything and the evidence against him was never presented to a jury. His death prevented the state from trying him.

https://twitter.com/davealtimari/status/1234875046423822340
Dave Altimari

@davealtimari

·
35m

By the way some have likened the nolle today in the Dulos case to Aaron Hernandez case but not the same. Hernandez was convicted of murder and his conviction was dropped after he killed himself under an archaic Massachusetts law.1/2

Dave Altimari

@davealtimari

·
40m

Fotis Dulos said in note found after he tried to Jill himself that his attorney could explain the bloody bags.well here it is.

Defense attorney: Fotis Dulos found piles of bloody clothes at his home the day his estranged wife...
Fotis Dulos panicked after finding piles of bloody woman’s clothes and other items dumped on the back porch of his home last May so he bagged them up and drove to Hartford to throw them away, actions...
courant.com

Dave Altimari

@davealtimari

·
50m

More Pattis: Mr. Dulos’ memory remains stained by these scandalous accusations and we’d like a chance to raise them in open court whether we ever get that chance is an open question and remains to be seen.

Phone call to KM after dumping on Albany Ave completed: "Man, you would not BELIEVE what I found this afternoon! Do you think I should get an attorney?"

KM smashes phone, replaces it, and fakes a concussion.

HC article about today's events:

Defense attorney: Fotis Dulos found piles of bloody clothes at his home the day his estranged wife disappeared. Revelations come as judge agrees to drop murder charges against Dulos.

Quotes from article:

Fotis Dulos panicked after finding piles of bloody woman’s clothes and other items dumped on the back porch of his Farmington home the same day his estranged wife disappeared, so he bagged up the items and discarded them in trash bins in Hartford, actions police say they caught on surveillance cameras.

The bombshell revelation by Dulos’ attorney, Norm Pattis, was part of Pattis’ attempt Tuesday to convince a Superior Court judge to allow the murder trial for Dulos to continue even though Dulos has died.

Pattis said he wanted a trial to clear Dulos’ name but Judge Gary White denied his request and granted Stamford State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo’s motion to drop all murder charges against Dulos.

White’s ruling likely ends the case as Pattis will have no avenues to pursue his theories because he isn’t the administrator of Dulos’ estate.

“It is my hope that someday, somewhere we will get a fact finder to listen to all of the evidence in this case to prove that Mr. Dulos did not murder his wife but was himself a victim of a system that rushed to judgment,” Pattis said. “I believe that had this case been tried that Mr. Dulos would have been found not guilty.”

Pattis unveiled the mystery explanation for the bloody clothes that Dulos himself had referred to in a note he wrote that police found after he tried to kill himself in the garage of his Farmington home on Jan. 28. Dulos died two days later in a New York City hospital.

Pattis said another key witness in the case, who he didn’t name in court, was with Dulos when he discovered the bloody items. He said that Dulos was prepared to testify about finding the clothes on the porch at his murder trial and to raise questions about the possible involvement of the witness.

Pattis said the state focused all of its investigative efforts on Dulos and should have spent more time questioning other possible suspects.

-------------------------------------------------------

MOO: Its hard to watch such cynical use of legal ploys that IMO are solely for the self aggrandisement of Atty. P. and Atty Smith. In his comments outside Court today Atty. P. said he made these statements so as to position himself for appeal of today's ruling to dismiss the case against Fd.

All such Atty. P. statements are absolutely IMO uncorroborated as nothing was presented in Court today to provide any evidence about anything said. I have to research the criteria for 'abuse of process' further but it seems on the surface that strong arguments can be made that this is what we have been seeing from Atty. P. and Pattisville.

What I find so unacceptable about the Dave Altimari / Hartford Courant reporting is that no place in the article is it mentioned that there was no evidence presented in Court today (or ever in this process by Atty. P.) to support the verbal claims made. NONE/ZILCH/ZIP! The State had to follow a strict process with legal standards in order to present the AWs but YET Atty. P. can make uncorroborated statements in Court with no such standards. WHY? IMO Simply because he can and is never punished for it. We saw neither Judge White nor Atty Colangelo really make any statements of followup and the case was dismissed and then Court dismissed. Not sure how and why CT Courts permit this behaviour on an ongoing basis from Atty. P.?

I do hope that Atty Hug who is handling the Fd Estate made clear to Atty. P. that he and the Estate would NOT entertain any requests made to the Estate for payment of legal fees post Death Date as otherwise this could go on forever (or at least until the money runs out). I do also wonder if the 'Greek Family' realises that this is going on and did in fact 'approve' these moves by Atty. P. such that the estate would be depleted so that the 5 children receive nothing? What a horrific situation IMO and it won't stop IMO unless one of the other parties legally intervenes to 'stop the billing clock' on Atty. P. and Pattisville.

MOO

Last edited:
I'm not on twitter but I'm curious. Does anyone ever challenge Pattis or Dave Altimari when they make these claims?

I would think this would be incredibly embarrassing to admit you would consider the clothes on the back porch scenario.

No way I could have contained my laughter when his story came out today in court. Props to everyone who maintained their composure.

Yes, Props to Judge and I wonder if we might just see an eye roll or 2 once the video emerges or a coughing fit from Atty Colangelo.

Shameful and professionally irresponsible behaviour IMO from Atty. P. and Atty Smith. But, Pattisville simply keeps it rolling and nothing will change until this behaviour is called out for what it is either by Prosecutors or Judges.

Sad situation IMO.

MOO

Pattis said another key witness in the case, who he didn’t name in court, was with Dulos when he discovered the bloody items. He said that Dulos was prepared to testify about finding the clothes on the porch at his murder trial and to raise questions about the possible involvement of the witness.
Defense attorney: Fotis Dulos found piles of bloody clothes at his home the day his estranged wife disappeared. Revelations come as judge agrees to drop murder charges against Dulos.

Ok, so who was it that was supposedly with FD when he discovered the bags on his porch? MT, that trustworthy witness whose alibi was going to exonerate FD? Is she back to being a lying lover? KM? PG? Do tell us, Norm, who else was at 4JC that afternoon after FD and Michi finished cleaning 80MS.
Wonder how this is setting up/meshing with MT and KM defense strategies. Are we going to hear more about this at their trials?

Fotis Dulos panicked after finding piles of bloody woman’s clothes and other items dumped on the back porch of his Farmington home the same day his estranged wife disappeared, so he bagged up the items and discarded them in trash bins in Hartford, actions police say they caught on surveillance cameras.

Norm made a huge slip here. When FD found the bags on his porch, nobody knew that JD had disappeared yet. Nobody except for FD of course. So why would he have panicked? Why would he have connected these bags to JD? If he was innocent, then he would have thought JD was down in NC doing her thing and he would have no reason to believe the bloody clothes belonged to her.
In the odd chance that he thought he did recognize her underwear or favorite T-shirt, why didn’t he call the police to have a welfare check on her?
When LE called him that evening after she had been reported missing, why didn’t he tell them then about this?

HC article about today's events:

Quotes from article:

The bombshell revelation by Dulos’ attorney, Norm Pattis, was part of Pattis’ attempt Tuesday to convince a Superior Court judge to allow the murder trial for Dulos to continue even though Dulos has died.

Pattis said he wanted a trial to clear Dulos’ name but Judge Gary White denied his request and granted Stamford State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo’s motion to drop all murder charges against Dulos.

White’s ruling likely ends the case as Pattis will have no avenues to pursue his theories because he isn’t the administrator of Dulos’ estate.

“It is my hope that someday, somewhere we will get a fact finder to listen to all of the evidence in this case to prove that Mr. Dulos did not murder his wife but was himself a victim of a system that rushed to judgment,” Pattis said. “I believe that had this case been tried that Mr. Dulos would have been found not guilty.”

Pattis unveiled the mystery explanation for the bloody clothes that Dulos himself had referred to in a note he wrote that police found after he tried to kill himself in the garage of his Farmington home on Jan. 28. Dulos died two days later in a New York City hospital.

Pattis said the state focused all of its investigative efforts on Dulos and should have spent more time questioning other possible suspects.

-------------------------------------------------------

MOO: Its hard to watch such cynical use of legal ploys that IMO are solely for the self aggrandisement of Atty. P. and Atty Smith. In his comments outside Court today Atty. P. said he made these statements so as to position himself for appeal of today's ruling to dismiss the case against Fd.

All such Atty. P. statements are absolutely IMO uncorroborated as nothing was presented in Court today to provide any evidence about anything said. I have to research the criteria for 'abuse of process' further but it seems on the surface that strong arguments can be made that this is what we have been seeing from Atty. P. and Pattisville.

What I find so unacceptable about the Dave Altimari / Hartford Courant reporting is that no place in the article is it mentioned that there was no evidence presented in Court today (or ever in this process by Atty. P.) to support the verbal claims made. NONE/ZILCH/ZIP! The State had to follow a strict process with legal standards in order to present the AWs but YET Atty. P. can make uncorroborated statements in Court with no such standards. WHY? IMO Simply because he can and is never punished for it. We saw neither Judge White nor Atty Colangelo really make any statements of followup and the case was dismissed and then Court dismissed. Not sure how and why CT Courts permit this behaviour on an ongoing basis from Atty. P.?

I do hope that Atty Hug who is handling the Fd Estate made clear to Atty. P. that he and the Estate would NOT entertain any requests made to the Estate for payment of legal fees post Death Date as otherwise this could go on forever (or at least until the money runs out). I do also wonder if the 'Greek Family' realises that this is going on and did in fact 'approve' these moves by Atty. P. such that the estate would be depleted so that the 5 children receive nothing? What a horrific situation IMO and it won't stop IMO unless one of the other parties legally intervenes to 'stop the billing clock' on Atty. P. and Pattisville.

MOO
WOW!! So Fotis dumped the blood-covered clothing of Jennifer’s because he found it on his porch and a witness can confirm !!!

Is this witness named Ment Kawhinney perchance ? Or Trichele Moconis ?

Ok, so who was it that was supposedly with FD when he discovered the bags on his porch? MT, that trustworthy witness whose alibi was going to exonerate FD? Is she back to being a lying lover? KM? PG? Do tell us, Norm, who else was at 4JC that afternoon after FD and Michi finished cleaning 80MS.
Wonder how this is setting up/meshing with MT and KM defense strategies. Are we going to hear more about this at their trials?

Norm made a huge slip here. When FD found the bags on his porch, nobody knew that JD had disappeared yet. Nobody except for FD of course. So why would he have panicked? Why would he have connected these bags to JD? If he was innocent, then he would have thought JD was down in NC doing her thing and he would have no reason to believe the bloody clothes belonged to her.
In the odd chance that he thought he did recognize her underwear or favorite T-shirt, why didn’t he call the police to have a welfare check on her?
When LE called him that evening after she had been reported missing, why didn’t he tell them then about this?

1000%

After ALL this time this appears to be the 'best' that Atty. P. can do??????

IMO the words SAD and PATHETIC don't even cover it.

We have yet to learn about the state of camera coverage at 4Jx so I very much wonder if there is any video from surrounding cameras of neighbours to support this 'theory' presented by Atty. P.?

My guess is NOT!

MOO

This case is now just becoming entertainment. What happened to the sanctity of the legal system. NP and his associates have turned the courts into a 3 ring circus.

Norm’s defence is ridiculous. There is absolutely no one that would have enough vengeance against Jennifer and Fotis to kill JFD and then set up FD for it. I could believe someone would want to set up FD, but knowing Jennifer from her blogs, it’s not likely someone else wanted her gone besides FD.

If NP thinks any sane person would believe this , he needs to take a good long look at whether he is in the right career.

It’s terribly sad that justice for Jennifer has been tarnished and almost obliterated by NP and his crew of stooges. I call them that because any other self respecting Atty should not want their career associated with this buffoon.

Sorry for the rant. I hope that at least the cases for KM and MT result in convictions.

I would just like to know at what point the attorney of a deceased client (who was alleged to have murdered his estranged wife and to have been part of a larger conspiracy to both facilitate and conceal that crime) actually BECOMES a co-conspirator in the continuing efforts to conceal that crime?

Pattis's client is deceased and the deceased client's estate has an administrator. Pattis is acting on his own now.

The second warrant is filed with stuff all about the "red truck" but they dont believe Fo was ever in i . WT[REDACTED]!!! So then explain who was. If I recall correctly there is video that shows a person matching his description in that truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member