GUILTY FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, found deceased, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 *Arrest* #4

WOW Thank you so much @tlcya This is so easy for me to read & understand.
I bolded some things.
The 2 separate addresses are on the same street?? Anybody know anything about that? One was her residence, correct? What is the second one?
The cell phone records...it says Brianna Williams & 2 others? Does that mean 2 other phones or 2 other people?
MOO & TIA

Re the "Cellphone records and location data for Brianna Williams and two other people." I read it as two other people. jmo

Re the "Cellphone records and location data for Brianna Williams and two other people." I read it as two other people. jmo
Thank you!! Is that a possible hint to other people being involved or at least others Brianna may have been in contact with during a specific time frame?

WOW Thank you so much @tlcya This is so easy for me to read & understand.
I bolded some things.
The 2 separate addresses are on the same street?? Anybody know anything about that? One was her residence, correct? What is the second one?
The cell phone records...it says Brianna Williams & 2 others? Does that mean 2 other phones or 2 other people?
MOO & TIA
the station used the discovery document to create the list. The addresses are in Linden AL. At first I thought it might be a house on a double lot but since they are odd and even then one is presumably across the street from the other. In googling that area it seems that one address may be a vacant lot across the street from a residential one.

Electronic Devices they received consent to search seem to consist of:

Samsung Note plus/Iphone 6s Plus (signed by Brianna)
Apple IPhone (signed by someone with initials DS)
surveillance cameras at Vowell Grocery Store
Samsung (signed for by someone with the initials DR)
IPhone 6Plus (signed by someone with initials WB)

NOTE: The addresses are listed on the discovery documents. Likewise, the individuals whose devices were searched were named in the discovery document. I am not posting the names or addresses in order to respect their privacy.

Search Warrants Executed for Electronic Devices consist of:
two Samsung cell phones
Toshiba Device
Sony Vaio Device
HP Pavillion Device
Arris (no clue what that is but might be the wi-fi device in her residence?)

the station used the discovery document to create the list. The addresses are in Linden AL. At first I thought it might be a house on a double lot but since they are odd and even then one is presumably across the street from the other. In googling that area it seems that one address may be a vacant lot across the street from a residential one.

NOTE: The addresses are listed on the discovery documents. Likewise, the individuals whose devices were searched were named in the discovery document. I am not posting the names or addresses in order to respect their privacy.

two Samsung cell phones
Toshiba Device
Sony Vaio Device
HP Pavillion Device
Thank you so much! I totally understand about the initials for names. This clears it up, thank you!
A vacant lot? Hmmm.....makes me wonder if that lot was searched using cadaver dogs? MOO

Below is a list of some of the items detailed in the report:

• 911 call made by Brianna Williams
  • Recorded interviews with Brianna Williams on Nov. 6 and Nov. 21
  • Several cellphones, including a Samsung Note Plus and iPhone 6S Plus signed by Brianna Williams on Nov. 6
  • Consent to search electronic devices at Vowell Grocery Store on Nov. 13
  • Uber and Lyft records
  • A Match.com profile for Brianna Shontae Williams
  • Apple iCloud and Google data
  • Location data for Verizon records from April 29, 2019 to November 6, 2019
  • Location data for AT&T records from May 1, 2019 to November 6, 2019
  • Location data for T-Mobile records from May 1, 2019 to November 6, 2019
  • GPS data for a black Honda Accord
  • Search warrants for two addresses on Williams Street in Linden, Alabama
  • Search warrants for wooded areas in Marengo County, Alabama
  • JSO reports in connection with Brianna Williams’ arrest
  • Evidence technician reports
  • Alabama autopsy photographs
  • Photos shown during a Nov. 14 interview
  • 169 videos of body worn camera footage
  • Surveillance video from Alabama captured at Vowell’s Grocery Store, Chevron, Texaco, Parr’s Car Wash, Vowell’s Fresh Market, Texaco, Chevron, Vowell’s Grocery Store, Apartment complex, Beauty Depo Demopolis, Circle K, Shell, Stevens Tire
  • Surveillance video from Georgia captured at Shell, QT
  • Surveillance video from Florida captured at Navy Federal, Scrubbles Car Wash, Ron Sholes Firm, NAS Jax Gate, Walmart, Bonos, Navy Exchange, Publix, Goodwill, Circle K in Tallahassee, Tom Thumb Bonifray, TSU Springfield Downloads
  • Cellphone records and location data for Brianna Williams and two other people
  • Navy Medical Records encompassing birth to 2019
  • Kinder Garden attendance
  • Navy Child and Youth Programs registration
  • Brianna Williams’ NAS work schedule, leave request form and NAS access card records
  • Lease information and screenshots of text messages with landlord
  • Craigslist ads posted by Brianna Williams
  • Amazon and Fandango subscription records
  • A receipt from Tuscaloosa, Alabama dated Oct. 31, 2019 and another receipt dated Nov. 3, 2019 in Tallahassee
Taylor Williams case: List of evidence released in case against Brianna Williams

the states discovery doc is also located at the link in PDF form

BBM ads - plural. We know about the one for moving assistance. Will be curious to find out what others may have been. We know LE was looking into some others. Assuming at least one other was placed by Williams.

Finally some SUNSHINE!!

two Samsung cell phones
Toshiba Device
Sony Vaio Device
HP Pavillion Device

Arris would likely be referring to the manufacturer of her home’s cable modem/router which would also likely be her WiFi gateway (I’m basing this on the fact that my cable/internet provider gives customers Arris modems/routers when they sign up for service).

Tuesday, February 4th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 9am ET) – FL – Taylor Rose Williams (5) (last seen per witness (A.B.) on May 21, 2019, reported missing Nov. 6, 2019 by mom; found in wooded area between Linden & Demopolis, AL. on Nov. 12, 2019; id’ed Nov. 16, 2019) - *Brianna Shontae Williams (27) “mom” charged (11/12/19) & arrested (11/13/19) , re charged (12/4/19) & arraigned (1/8/20) with 2 counts of 3rd degree culpable child neglect & 1 count of giving false info to LE during investigation (F3). Plead not guilty. $500K bond reduced (11/13/19) to $100K & changed to $1.1M (11/21/19).
Bond conditions: GPS or ankle, no alcohol, no contact with witness or co-defendant, no firearms or weapons & no internet. Further charges possible pending autopsy.
11/13/19 Update: Was supposed to be first appearance in court, but an apparent attempted suicide (pills) left her in a medical induced coma (out 11/19/19) & transfer to Duval County jail (11/21/19). Next arraignment hearing is set for 12/4/19, but subject to change.
12/4/19 Update: Arraignment moved to 12/18/19. Prosecutors filed a third felony charge. Now charged with three felonies – two counts of culpable child neglect and one count of lying to law enforcement officers. Motion for Adversary Preliminary Hearing by defense. 12/13/19: Arraignment on 12/18/19 has now moved to 1/2/20. 12/16/19: Arraignment hearing on 1/2/20 has been rescheduled for 1/8/20. 1/8/20: Plead not guilty to all 3 charges. Next pretrial hearing on 2/4/20.

Brianna Williams, mother of 5-year-old Taylor Williams who went missing in November and was found dead six days later in an Alabama woods, is in court for a pretrial hearing at 8:45 today @FCN2go

Kailey Tracy on Twitter

In January, she pleaded not guilty to two felony counts of child neglect, and one felony count of lying to law enforcement officers. Her public defender had requested to go over more evidence from the state with Williams @FCN2go

Kailey Tracy on Twitter

Williams again wore a red jumpsuit instead of standard issued gray or green. This means she’s being watched for possible self-harm, is a high escape risk or needed medical transport. She was put into a medically-induced coma after she tried to commit suicide the day of her arrest

Kailey Tracy on Twitter

BREAKING: Judge passes matter for one month, pretrial passed to March 3 @FCN2go

Kailey Tracy on Twitter

Defense team asked judge for more time to review discovery with Williams.

Kailey Tracy on Twitter

Last week, prosecutors turned over their list of potential evidence in the case. Some items disclosed to the defense included Williams’ Amazon order history, phone records, surveillance video from locations between Alabama and Florida and her 911 call reporting Taylor missing

Kailey Tracy on Twitter

Tuesday, March 3rd:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 9am ET) – FL – Taylor Rose Williams (5) (last seen per witness (A.B.) on May 21, 2019, reported missing Nov. 6, 2019 by mom; found in wooded area between Linden & Demopolis, AL. on Nov. 12, 2019; id’ed Nov. 16, 2019) - *Brianna Shontae Williams (27) “mom” charged (11/12/19) & arrested (11/13/19) , re charged (12/4/19) & arraigned (1/8/20) with 2 counts of 3rd degree culpable child neglect & 1 count of giving false info to LE during investigation (F3). Plead not guilty. $500K bond reduced (11/13/19) to $100K & changed to $1.1M (11/21/19).
Bond conditions: GPS or ankle, no alcohol, no contact with witness or co-defendant, no firearms or weapons & no internet. Further charges possible pending autopsy.
11/13/19 Update: Was supposed to be first appearance in court, but an apparent attempted suicide (pills) left her in a medical induced coma (out 11/19/19) & transfer to Duval County jail (11/21/19). Next arraignment hearing is set for 12/4/19, but subject to change.
12/4/19 Update: Arraignment moved to 12/18/19. Prosecutors filed a third felony charge. Now charged with three felonies – two counts of culpable child neglect and one count of lying to law enforcement officers. Motion for Adversary Preliminary Hearing by defense. 12/13/19: Arraignment on 12/18/19 has now moved to 1/2/20. 12/16/19: Arraignment hearing on 1/2/20 has been rescheduled for 1/8/20. 1/8/20: Plead not guilty to all 3 charges. Next pretrial hearing on 2/4/20.
2/4/20 Update: Defense team asked Judge for more time to review discovery with Williams. Judge sets 3/3/20 for continuance of pretrial hearing.

Guessing she locked Taylor in there when she was away. MOO

What kind of parent leaves their young child home alone for hours and hours, day after day. Oh please, I hope she wasn't locked in the closet because she wandered around the apartment complex while unattended. And did that momster even try to clean up the closet? LE seemed to think she tried to clean up the car used to dispose of Taylor's little body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back