Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at her feedback on a site she used to sell used clothes etc, A few buyers leaving feed back about her adding extra goodies and items to their orders which i find interesting.

Was it on Poshmark? For some reason that is a thing on that platform. Sellers that really want to get five stars send freebies or extras for good feedback and high ratings.

Sometimes it is random crap, sometimes it is awesome crap.

jmo

The fugitive has left the building.
Released 12:33 p.m. 3/3/2020
Daily Bookings and Releases

I hope there's a perp walk.

This woman is pure evil. Never seen anything quite like her.

I wouldn't put anything past her. I have a terrible feeling when we hear the details, we will be horrified.

MOO

The fugitive has left the building.
Released 12:33 p.m. 3/3/2020
Daily Bookings and Releases
Good. She’ll likely be back in Colorado this evening.

The sooner she’s in Colorado, the sooner she’ll face formal charges. The sooner she faces formal charges, the sooner we’ll see the arrest affidavit.

The suspense is killing me.

That is how I read it, too.

So I laughed out loud when the judge said that he wasn't having a fugitive in two states, plus he wouldn't bond her out on the charges anyway. Double Whammy.
Instead of spending so much time stalking facebook pages, she should have researched what happens when you get arrested on an out of state warrant :rolleyes:

What date was she saying was incorrect? (She said to the judge about a date being wrong) Which date was she referring to?
I’m sure the South Carolina extradition hearing followed protocol. Besides that, what they do doesn’t affect the proceedings in Colorado.

The murder case is separate.
Are you sure we will see it when that happens? I thought in the press conference he was implying that it would remain “sealed” for awhile?

I'm curious what her rights are, being held for extradition without bond on such serious charges from another state. @gitana1, any other legal eagles, have a moment to enlighten us? I imagine she has the right to her own attorney (if she had the means and desire) but do the courts in SC have any obligation to provide her counsel? Could she theoretically do anything to try to stop her extradition at this point, by hiring a attorney to file a motion or something? TIA

Fighting extradition will be futile at this point. Colorado WILL have her back. And they're the state that's filed charges against her, so she will be entitled to counsel upon her return. She is not required to have counsel present for arraignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea