Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those people are utterly amazing and they obviously got permission or at least nobody stopped them. They take my breath away.

I totally agree. The Lorson Ranch Community of neighbors should be commended. They have come together like I have never before seen to help find a missing child.

From Evening #1 when it was first posted on their community page (by TS) that Gannon was missing, they immediately organized huge search parties and searched by the hundreds all night Monday night, all day Tuesday, Tuesday night and into Wednesday on foot and with ATV’s and drones. Later they organized the candlelight prayer vigil, donated their time, supplies and food and started a fundraiser for the Stauch family.

What an absolutely wonderful and caring group of people they are. ❤️

Last edited:
The candle was not mentioned once in the torture video.
She asked if he had done something unspecified intentionally. The carpet and the candle were both excuses TS used in susbsequent fb posts. When Gannon said it was an accident there were no indicators that he was referring to a candle, carpet or any such item..
It is possible he had an episode of incontinence following either a beating, incorrect diet, a medical condition that preexisted or something else entirely.

There may have been candles and carpets but I think we need to await the exhibit list for confirmation. I believe the video of the exchange is grounds in it's entirety for charges of child abuse, it is evidence of child abuse, in fact but I imagine they have much more than that.

Yep. The video doesn’t mention candles. Just an implication that he did something, accidentally, that damaged something in the house that will need replaced.

She says “this is the last time I’m gonna ask you” before inquiring whether he did it on purpose. So it’s possible she’s already physically assaulted him and is, in effect, forcing him to respond as she wants him to.

I’m not willing to accept it was a candle yet, since so much she has said is clearly outright manipulation. Could be anything really.

But I can see how the scenario COULD fit, hypothetically. I wonder if she came downstairs to discover a small fire, panicked, had to react quickly to put it out, and then punished him immediately and dramatically out of rage/adrenaline. If she did pick up and use a 2x4 in some sort of corporal punishment, she could’ve caused internal bleeding or organ damage. Then her comments to him on the video could be seen as her interrogating him about whether he was trying to intentionally burn the house down. She may or may not have realized she had done serious physical damage at this point. But Gannon is coughing and clearly in deep distress, likely already seriously injured and definitely scared.

Then, let’s say he was coughing up blood through the night and she knew there was no way to cover up the damage that had happened. She makes him limp out to the car and then takes him off site, possibly drugs or overdoses him, acts to finish him off and disposes of him so the truth can’t come out (she hopes).

This video also suggests that the younger sister doesn’t know what happened and wasn’t probably a direct witness, even though she could possibly testify to how he behaved over night and the next morning. I’m sure LE know if the older sister knows anything more.

I agree we need more information to either include or exclude a candle fire or wax damage from a spilled candle...or some other event completely unrelated that she made up this story to cover.

Attachments

• A361D111-6D41-462A-85B7-9B6855E42F11.jpeg
    A361D111-6D41-462A-85B7-9B6855E42F11.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 279
  • 9DEEDA06-A9B2-4F43-92E2-8FA64867E88C.jpeg
    9DEEDA06-A9B2-4F43-92E2-8FA64867E88C.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 296
  • B7CA8772-88D1-43A6-BD29-425E5D96ADCB.jpeg
    B7CA8772-88D1-43A6-BD29-425E5D96ADCB.jpeg
    354.1 KB · Views: 264
Ya know, I didn’t think about a concussion before. He’s so little. I’m so scared to read the threads I’ve missed. I’m afraid to hear the details I’ve missed. Will somebody just slam me with the worst so I can get it over with? Then, I think I’ll be able to face them. Why does LE believe Gannon’s body/remains are irretrievable?

Can someone explain the rental car to me? It is being suggested as being used for moving a body.

When was it rented, when was it returned?
Did LE have her car(s), such that she needed a rental?
If not, was the excuse for the rental, the desire to keep miles of a lease car(s)?
Is the moving of the body suggested as being on Tuesday?

Sorry, can't keep up...

Hey, Watchman! Good to see you around!

The car was rented on Tuesday morning at least a couple of hours before AS's flight landed.
The rental vehicle was then returned on Wednesday afternoon.
LE did not have her vehicle during that period of time.
TS stated she left hers at the airport during the time she had the rental.

And, get this:

Her purported reason for renting the car?
So that she and AS could drive around and look for GS without "risking" him recognizing one of their vehicles.

Because, you know. He had "run away from home."

So, of course they needed to drive around in clandestine fashion looking for him.
Makes sense, right?

A lot of us are speculating that TS invented that absurd excuse to rent a vehicle so that she could go back and ensure that GS's body was better concealed.

Also, since she selected the "unlimited mileage" rental option, there was not going to be an indication on the bill of how many miles she had racked up.

I'm also openly speculating that she wanted her own vehicle out of eyesight of both LE and AS during that Tues-Wed timeframe. I think she may have been worried that there was some evidence she needed to clean out and did so on her way back from dropping off the rental car on Wednesday afternoon.

JMO.

Last edited:
I really don't think she will give up the location of poor little Gannon. It's the only power/control she has left. Unless there is something in it for her. At this point I'm not sure there is. I personally think she would rather enjoy a Trial. I imagine her showing up in Court in business attire with a little peter pan collar. Oh and glasses. They seem to be a required accessory for Trials. Try to soften her look. If that's even possible :rolleyes:
Exactly and she’ll have to stop the proceedings because she doesn’t understand the legalese, or correct her lawyer or the state because they’re talking about the wrong date.

Ya know, I didn’t think about a concussion before. He’s so little. I’m so scared to read the threads I’ve missed. I’m afraid to hear the details I’ve missed. Will somebody just slam me with the worst so I can get it over with? Then, I think I’ll be able to face them. Why does LE believe Gannon’s body/remains are irretrievable?

I don’t think we will know the worst until the arrest affidavit is unsealed. That’s going to be heartbreaking.

I just watched LS first interview AGAIN from 1/31 and never noticed that she has on one of those sweatshirts that covers your hands and a bandaid on one finger tip. This probably came up... I seem to remember a photo going and discussion of possible defense wounds. For anyone else that missed it here’s a couple screen-caps.

I don't see a band aid on her hand at all.

I totally agree. The Lorson Ranch Community of neighbors should be commended. They have come together like I have never before seen for a missing child.

From Evening #1 when it was first posted on their community page (by TS) that Gannon was missing, they immediately organized huge search parties and searched by the hundreds all night Monday night, all day Tuesday, Tuesday night and into Wednesday on foot and with ATV’s and drones. Later they organized the candlelight vigil, donated their time and supplies and started a fundraisers for the Stauch family.

What an absolutely wonderful and caring group of people they are. ❤️

Dear @osu,

Thank you for this superb post!

It was so heartwarming and uplifting to see how quickly and compassionately this neighborhood acted when they learned a young child was missing.:)

I think she's enjoying the proceedings, as well. It's all about her, so of course she does. Also, the alternative to being in a courtroom or talking to a judge via Skype is...sitting alone in a cell. I'll bet she's alone at this point.

Sitting alone and thinking. No phone, no FB, no support group, no knowledge of what the support group is doing, no visitors for a while, no more knowledge of what the world is saying about her and no way to respond.

Just alone with her thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members