Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is going to be extremely difficult for the defense attorney to convince her that she should not take the stand!

She's going to want to "explain".

Just my opinion.

I think so too. She's one of those who might fire her attorney and be her own lawyer. She clearly believes she has the power to convince everyone that she's 1) not crazy and 2) isn't lying.

Her lawyer may find her so impossible to work with that he tries to get her declared unfit to stand trial (it will be denied, because she'll use her time in court to convince the Judge she's fine and she's a smarty pants).

I'm waiting patiently to see if she ends up with a Public Defender or whether she is contacted by any private criminal defense attorneys (who can get themselves paid via the State if she chooses one - it won't be a huge amount, but for some lawyers, it's bread and butter). I think she's playing dumb but that she's also really ignorant about many things and just doesn't know it yet. She may even be one of those who, after listening to her attorney, starts getting really interested in law and tries to run the case herself.

I wonder if she'll confess to her attorney. She certainly isn't going to make much sense to anyone, until she does.

I originally said he possibly had a spleen injury but now I'm thinking of it, he might of had a liver injury. So if there is anyone in medical field, please tell me if this is correct. My husbands grandmother had advanced liver disease and one morning woke up vomitting blood non stop and it was from the liver. She was rushed to hospital and eventually getting surgery. So my question is, if you get punched in the belly at the liver verses liver disease can the same thing happen? Which would explain all the blood in the garage, his bedroom and probably the car?

Roadside shrines are big here in Colorado and get pretty much ignored by public works, at least for a while after a tragedy. There was a horrific tragedy of four teens losing their lives in an automobile accident in the Black Forest a few years ago, and I will STILL occasionally see a fresh offering at the site.

So true. There are two within a mile of my house, both from motorcycle accidents. One has been there about 8 years and the other almost 4. Both are still well-kept up. And the one that’s been there almost 4 years had the family gather on the anniversary last year.

I originally said he possibly had a spleen injury but now I'm thinking of it, he might of had a liver injury. So if there is anyone in medical field, please tell me if this is correct. My husbands grandmother had advanced liver disease and one morning woke up vomitting blood non stop and it was from the liver. She was rushed to hospital and eventually getting surgery. So my question is, if you get punched in the belly at the liver verses liver disease can the same thing happen? Which would explain all the blood in the garage, his bedroom and probably the car?

The candle was not mentioned once in the torture video.
She asked if he had done something unspecified intentionally. The carpet and the candle were both excuses TS used in susbsequent fb posts. When Gannon said it was an accident there were no indicators that he was referring to a candle, carpet or any such item..
It is possible he had an episode of incontinence following either a beating, incorrect diet, a medical condition that preexisted or something else entirely.

There may have been candles and carpets but I think we need to await the exhibit list for confirmation. I believe the video of the exchange is grounds in it's entirety for charges of child abuse, it is evidence of child abuse, in fact but I imagine they have much more than that.

This is what I was thinking as well. I think she made up the candle thing - I think she may have burnt the carpet herself to try and get rid of evidence. MOO

I feel the same way as you. I also want Landen and family to move on with grieving instead of waiting to lay him to rest. I live here and take the search route to Littleton so I'm well familiar with all the route details in her clues and their efforts.

We had our first snow the first week of Oct and it was deep. The ground froze early. Which is why I doubt she's dug anything. I drove the 105 2 days before he went missing and it was mostly dry ground though Palmer Lake was frozen over because I pulled over to make a call by the lake parking lot, recall noting people walking on it thinking that wasn't very smart.

Until just a few days ago, we had records snows topping 40" in some locations. They can't retrieve because it's too wintery.

My guess is she left his body somewhere in nature to make it look like an accident of the elements as a result of him running away. Injuries could be explained by being out and falling.
Welcome to WebSleuths @SSGAma. Your eyes on Twitter & local scene make for valuable input. Moving fwd, pls provide MSM links to any online clues you uncover - I don't want them deleted by mods. Glad you're here!

Ya know, I didn’t think about a concussion before. He’s so little. I’m so scared to read the threads I’ve missed. I’m afraid to hear the details I’ve missed. Will somebody just slam me with the worst so I can get it over with? Then, I think I’ll be able to face them. Why does LE believe Gannon’s body/remains are irretrievable?
Gannon's injuries are unknown to the public afaik. So, what you read about them may be speculation. And the PC gave me no reason to believe Gannon's body was irretrievable, so there is hope.

imstilla.granda, please be kind to yourself :)

This is what I was thinking as well. I think she made up the candle thing - I think she may have burnt the carpet herself to try and get rid of evidence. MOO
I remember seeing the “texts” where Harley was explaining to TS that he messed up the carpet and was okay but freaking out. These texts were at around 11pm Sunday night, I’m quite sure TS used harleys phone to try to “cover” whatever happened to the carpet and make it seem she had nothing to do with that incident moo

vomiting blood could be from any gastro intestinal organ, more often the stomach, perforated ulcer.. an internal bleed from an injury to another abdominal organ would not necessarily cause the patient to vomit blood. Blood could also pass via the rectum.. it might be a thing that an injury to an internal organ from the force of a kick or such like could cause a bleed into the peritoneal cavity, that's a medical emergency and requires urgent treatment in an A and E dept. Without his body we may never know...

Ya know, I didn’t think about a concussion before. He’s so little. I’m so scared to read the threads I’ve missed. I’m afraid to hear the details I’ve missed. Will somebody just slam me with the worst so I can get it over with? Then, I think I’ll be able to face them. Why does LE believe Gannon’s body/remains are irretrievable?
Really no details regarding Gannon or injuries...so don't let that stop you, something posted may give you a worthwhile idea to share or hopefully some comfort. Not sure that "remains are irretrievable' is LE's position.

Gannon is my Hero! Now that we know the wicked step witch is in jail, (I had a hard time typing mother)is in jail, I am going to sit back and reread all 29 threads... I believe if I plot things out, removing my insane hope that somehow Gannon could be alive, I will find her confession somewhere, she has presplained everything else...

I wonder if Harley will be able to testify about a pattern of TS using various people's phones to impersonate them or cover other things up.

It's going to be hard on Harley and Laina if they are material witnesses, but I don't think TS cares. If she cared, she'd cooperate enough to keep those two girls from having to be involved in all this.

Hey, Watchman! Good to see you around!

The car was rented on Tuesday morning at least a couple of hours before AS's flight landed.
The rental vehicle was then returned on Wednesday afternoon.
LE did not have her vehicle during that period of time.
TS stated she left hers at the airport during the time she had the rental.

And, get this:

Her purported reason for renting the car?
So that she and AS could drive around and look for GS without "risking" him recognizing one of their vehicles.

Because, you know. He had "run away from home."

So, of course they needed to drive around in clandestine fashion looking for him.
Makes sense, right?

I think the inference some are making is that she came up with that absurd excuse to rent a vehicle so that she could go back and ensure that his body was better concealed.

Also, since she selected the "unlimited mileage" rental option, there was not going to be an indication on the bill of how many miles she had racked up.

I'm also openly speculating that she wanted her own vehicle out of eyesight of both LE and AS during that Tues-Wed timeframe. I think she may have been worried that there was some evidence she needed to clean out and did so on her way back from dropping off the rental car on Wednesday afternoon.

JMO.

Thank you, kind sir. In LS's mind, she's good if she comes up with a reason for her every move, the reason doesn't need to make any sense, just need to 'splain it...

If the body was moved in the rental, dogs would hit on that, hence the knowledge of GS being deceased.

But the rental car also has GPS, LE would know her movements, and exactly where to search. And they have not found him yet.

IMO, the tampering with a deceased body charge can refer to simply hiding a body, not specific to moving it (or worse). I'm not convinced that she moved and hid the body to a "better place". So I lean towards the rental car was used to clean up evidence, which may include dumping bloody clothes and a chuck of wood. We don't know where these items were found, but I might guess it was at the snow sifting area on South Perry Park Road. LE knows LS was there for a period of time, IMO.

It's possible, or he may have had a head injury or a concussion which may have caused vomiting or blood. Jmo

I really believe this is likely true. She had to have planned to kill him to cover up her abuse -- like a rapist who kills his victim to keep her from identifying him. And, she most likely dumped his body somewhere -- is there any non-frozen water nearby (hot springs or water-treatment plant)? Because, she would have a difficult time carrying him very far, or digging in frozen ground. She wouldn't have gone too far away from her vehicle, unless she made him walk to the spot where she killed him. Even then, not too far from a road.

A normal person (not really because normal people don't injure children), but a half-way normal abuser, would have seen what she'd done to the child, relent, and take him to a hospital -- perhaps lie about what happened. But, TS didn't -- instead, she doubled-down and killed the child.

I am haunted by a mental image of that helpless boy riding in the truck with his murderer, and going silently and innocently to his death.
bbm
:(
I think we all are.
(((Hugs)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors