Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think we will know the worst until the arrest affidavit is unsealed. That’s going to be heartbreaking.

I can't be sure, but it appeared TS took various items with her when she took Gannon on his last ride. He got into that truck and never came back. It's actually painful to watch him getting into the truck and seeing his murderer drive away with him. He should have returned in the truck and still be alive if not for TS. My question is what did she do to him on that trip in the truck? JMO

Hey, Watchman! Good to see you around!

The car was rented on Tuesday morning at least a couple of hours before AS's flight landed.
The rental vehicle was then returned on Wednesday afternoon.
LE did not have her vehicle during that period of time.
TS stated she left hers at the airport during the time she had the rental.

And, get this:

Her purported reason for renting the car?
So that she and AS could drive around and look for GS without "risking" him recognizing one of their vehicles.

Because, you know. He had "run away from home."

So, of course they needed to drive around in clandestine fashion looking for him.
Makes sense, right?

A lot of us are speculating that TS invented that absurd excuse to rent a vehicle so that she could go back and ensure that GS's body was better concealed.

Also, since she selected the "unlimited mileage" rental option, there was not going to be an indication on the bill of how many miles she had racked up.

I'm also openly speculating that she wanted her own vehicle out of eyesight of both LE and AS during that Tues-Wed timeframe. I think she may have been worried that there was some evidence she needed to clean out and did so on her way back from dropping off the rental car on Wednesday afternoon.

JMO.
GordianKnot, your synopsis of the car rental is Well Done!

I originally said he possibly had a spleen injury but now I'm thinking of it, he might of had a liver injury. So if there is anyone in medical field, please tell me if this is correct. My husbands grandmother had advanced liver disease and one morning woke up vomitting blood non stop and it was from the liver. She was rushed to hospital and eventually getting surgery. So my question is, if you get punched in the belly at the liver verses liver disease can the same thing happen? Which would explain all the blood in the garage, his bedroom and probably the car?

I'm not a medical professional but since no one else has provided this info, I'll say what I know.

People with some liver diseases (like cirrhosis, scarring of the liver) who vomit blood don't do it because of a liver injury per se. They often develop enlarged veins in the esophagus from blood backing up because of scars in the liver. These can burst, blood flows into the stomach and is vomited up. This is an emergency. Usually a laceration to the liver would cause internal bleeding, not bloody vomit, I'm pretty sure. Still an emergency.

JMO

There was indeed a bandaid on her hand, discussed in some depth in early threads. Photo magnified and it is clearly a band aid

The bandage under her sweatshirt can be seen in photos 1, 2, and 3. The edge of the bandaid is turned up a little.

JMO

Attachments

• 50A8871C-A8BB-45A4-B31B-B9250E95DADC.jpeg
    50A8871C-A8BB-45A4-B31B-B9250E95DADC.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 395
  • 610EBFFE-CD09-4C0C-8D42-65BD914E2303.jpeg
    610EBFFE-CD09-4C0C-8D42-65BD914E2303.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 408
  • 2BFE4AAC-C905-4F8C-80A5-7F176E9395D9.jpeg
    2BFE4AAC-C905-4F8C-80A5-7F176E9395D9.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 409
  • 58669EB1-6C9F-4AE2-B0F8-814F23A47FB1.jpeg
    58669EB1-6C9F-4AE2-B0F8-814F23A47FB1.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 386
  • 4CC099DF-D88A-4EA2-AE9A-1749B2BB5D31.jpeg
    4CC099DF-D88A-4EA2-AE9A-1749B2BB5D31.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
This is what I was thinking as well. I think she made up the candle thing - I think she may have burnt the carpet herself to try and get rid of evidence. MOO
I consider this a possibility too. It was my first gut response to think maybe she used wax to cover something up...but still waiting for clarification bc I imagine it could be true too.

The best thing for LE to do would be to let her talk. Letting her out on bond would be great - theres no way she wont want to give interviews or post online. Lying backwards isn't really working for her. Any time she is presented with a new piece of evidence she lies it away. I wonder how much false evidence LE presented her with to catch her in lies. Sort of like:
LE: we see that 900 miles were put on the rental car.
LS: no, I only drove to such and such a place to look for him.
The info she gave about Gannon soiling his pants... I believe thats most likely true. She may think (know) evidence of that event can (will) be found so she offered it up. The reason behind it was probably a lie. She may have physically abused him or terrified him to the point where he became incontinent but she has the confidence that her partial truth (lie by omission) will hold up. The video she posted on FB with Gannon crying, that is obviously a true and actual event. I assume the lie about it would be something like he was so upset that we might lose the house and that we would be in so much trouble that he ran away. I'm not sure if she completed the lie for that one though. She might be thinking her shaky voice/false panic in that recording was enough.

She must be spilling so much information in the form of half-truths to LE while thinking it's giving her alibis. I say let her out on bond and keep filling in those blanks LS.

I know some people here joined the FB group that was in support of her. What is going on over there?

The bandaid under her sweatshirt can be seen in photos 1, 2, and 3. The edge of the bandaid is turned up a little.

JMO
I can't figure out what is around her wrist in the last picture. Maybe a hair tie. JMO I think she didn't want her sleeves sliding down and expose abrasions/band-aids on her palms from any number of horrendous things she had to do (digging with shovel, the 2x4 in question or falling on some rocks trying to get out of what ever area she put Gannon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361