Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if there is not some creative license going on. Al & Laina already aren't living there, so I imagine they took some things, TS supposedly loaded up a moving truck weeks and weeks ago when she left. Maybe Landen wants Gannon's things.
Or whomever is counseling them through all this stated it would be better if his items were taken out?

MOO they have to leave, they no longer rent the home.

How does that work with multiple personalities? Meaning, if she has or has had multiple personalities is that an insanity type of defense?
It is. Rarely is it used, and rarer still, is it used successfully.

She can claim anything she wants, and it isn’t going to work. She knew exactly what she was doing.

:D

I was very slow during my "editing"process. My coffee doesn't seem to be working.

But actually, I really do value everyone's opinions!

Sometimes I feel that I can't express enough how deeply compassionate and insightful you all are, which shows through all of your posts.

Makes me feel honored to be with you all on Gannon's thread.

It's been a very hard journey on this thread - but I couldn't have had better company.

Thank you.

Namaste,
Zen

A friend was kind of putting me down earlier today, saying she didn’t see the point in anyone wasting time following a case, as opposed to just reading about it after it’s been solved or whatnot, etc. I wondered how all of you would have responded or explained it to her; I’m fairly new here and I know many of you are veterans. Some of her words:

I just don’t understand that I guess ....getting so wrapped up in a case.

It’s the police/detectives job to figure out what’s going on and build the case to arrest.... And from the minute I heard the story we all knew the stepmother did it. I’m not quite sure what is so exhausting or getting wrapped up in it, anything you’re reading online is just people guessing or saying a friend of a friend knows this that’s all hearsay and nonsense honestly

It’s a terrible tragedy and every day I read a story about a child being murdered and it rips my heart out

ETA that her emojis won’t show up here

JMObservation; Has anybody considered that maybe GS was still in the truck when she parked it at the airport, rented the car, took AS home....to allegedly search for GS?

Could be but the police were at the house on Monday night. I would be surprised if they didn't check the truck and any other car on the property. They checked the yard, the house and the garage.

If they did check the truck, I wonder if they saw anything that made them start to doubt the story.

I admittedly don't know too much about the capabilities of retrieving deleted materials but given other cases we've seen, I have a feeling LS wasn't smart enough to figure out how to delete them permanently?
Again, I say this without knowing how easy/ hard or possible it would be to do.
I think it is safe to say that TS lacks the skills and knowledge required to permanently delete anything that cannot be recovered from her phone, tablet, watch or pc.

*DBM

Reason: Several other posters have pointed out the issue r/t MassGuy's Twitter link.

I don't want to keep piling it on poor MassGuy.
He clearly gave it his best effort there.

It's like I always tell him (and by always, I mean at every opportunity):
Nobody's perfect.
Keep it up and I’ll start posting Tweets before the reporter even has a chance to write them.

It ain’t my fault if I’ve got a fast draw and they delete their Tweet immediately after I post it.

Flew to pick her up yes, but drive back is a possibility. I'm liking that idea. I'm sure it was a bunch of LE folks, definitely at least one female to sit beside her. Maybe 2 or 3 other vehicles to ride interference, deal with food, rest stops etc. She'll be soaking up the attention and possibly be a blabbermouth.
Yes, I believe the fact that she seems to think her tactic of spinning webs of lies might still work means that she's likely not seen the arrest affidavit yet, and all the evidence they have against her...

A friend was kind of putting me down earlier today, saying she didn’t see the point in anyone wasting time following a case, as opposed to just reading about it after it’s been solved or whatnot, etc. I wondered how all of you would have responded or explained it to her; I’m fairly new here and I know many of you are veterans. Some of her words:

It’s the police/detectives job to figure out what’s going on and build the case to arrest.... And from the minute I heard the story we all knew the stepmother did it. I’m not quite sure what is so exhausting or getting wrapped up in it, anything you’re reading online is just people guessing or saying a friend of a friend knows this that’s all hearsay and nonsense honestly

It’s a terrible tragedy and every day I read a story about a child being murdered and it rips my heart out

Just tell your friend "You do you and I'll do me" I don't share my experience here with too many. Altho sometimes people will ask me questions in a high profile as they know I likely have followed.

“Says the lady in a Kardashian discussion group.”

How does that work with multiple personalities? Meaning, if she has or has had multiple personalities is that an insanity type of defense?

Most of the psychiatric community doesn't actually recognize "multiple personality disorder." There's disorders like schizophrenia and dissociative identity disorder that can lead to similar delusions, but even if she's ever diagnosed with a psychiatric problem, it seems very unlikely that she'd get away with an insanity plea because she did so many things that demonstrate consciousness of guilt. Someone can be totally "insane" in a medical sense, but not in the legal sense if they were aware they were doing something wrong.

Andrea Yates is a decent example of someone who passed that legal test, largely because she immediately called 911, confessed right away and did nothing to try to conceal the murders.

ETA: it's also worth noting that even Andrea Yates initially had her insanity plea rejected, despite having a well-documented history of very serious mental illness including episodes of psychosis. It was only on retrial that she was found NG by reason of insanity. It's very rare that insanity pleas are successful.

Last edited:
that is somebody with 4 followers on twitter!!!

I know but it appears she signed up to send the tweets and I posted it because she tweeted directly to the Sheriff who asked her to email it, not just a random comment in a discussion thread. Then she says she has more and wants them to look for her email. My gut sense is it's a true IG chat she's sharing regardless of motives.

MOO they have to leave, they no longer rent the home.

Does anyone know how it works for the landlord in this situation? Is it still a crime scene and do they have to leave it alone for a certain amount of time? Can they still rent it out? Do they have to declare that if the sell the home? ETC...

@MtnMama and @dirt_girl
And all of us who are the “feelers”

{{HUGS}}

It is nice to not feel alone. I know people in my life wonder why I am so messed up over this, my husband and kids included. My husband has seen a bit of my grief and my kids know I’m sad but I’ve largely kept details from them.
I left work early Monday and worked from home yesterday. Today, though, frankly, I just took a personal day. I’ve been considering talking to a therapist friend of mine. I know a lot of y’all are old hats at this, but this is the first case I’ve followed from the start. And there is just so much to be sad about in this one. I’m grieving like Gannon was a boy I knew personally. I’ve cried more for him than an acquaintance friend whose funeral I went to last Saturday. It’s awful. :(

Oh dirt_girl I'm so sorry to hear about your migraine. The other day I had to step away. It was right after Landon's press conference. I talked to Silverheels last night--she too has had to step away for a bit.

It's because we care so much. These children become like our very own.

I have listened to only part of that video, a very small part of it. I was afraid it would be taken down so I took my tablet and videotaped my phone so permanently have that video. But when I did it I set it up I press record and I walked into the kitchen. I didn't want to hear it.
Thanks for your kind words.
I didn’t watch the video, but listened. I immediately regretted it. I realized how T must have terrorized poor Gannon. It became obvious to me that this was not the first incident, but it probably was one of the last. I don’t understand how anyone can be so cruel to another human, especially a child.
Once I became a mom, I changed. I not only have the mama bear protective instinct for my own son, but became very aware and protective of children in general.
I’ve always been a very sensitive person - I know this is going to sound crazy, but I don’t even have it in me to kill spiders in my house (they get covered with a cup and tossed out the door).
I’m the person who pulls off the road to retrieve the turtle trying to cross and carry it to the other side.

Bottom line is I’m grieving for a little boy that I never knew and for his family. I hope that Gannon changes the world in death, since he was robbed of his chance to grow up and change it.

I totally agree. The Lorson Ranch Community of neighbors should be commended. They have come together like I have never before seen to help find a missing child.

From Evening #1 when it was first posted on their community page (by TS) that Gannon was missing, they immediately organized huge search parties and searched by the hundreds all night Monday night, all day Tuesday, Tuesday night and into Wednesday on foot and with ATV’s and drones. Later they organized the candlelight prayer vigil, donated their time, supplies and food and started a fundraiser for the Stauch family.

What an absolutely wonderful and caring group of people they are. ❤️
This Community continues to amaze me.
A family that lives in Gannon's neighborhood also own a Clothing Brand. They are having these T-shirts printed locally.
All proceeds from this collection will be donated to Gannon’s family.
89114925_2610554245890817_4399378320332947456_n.jpg

Insanity wouldn’t work in her case. It’s extremely hard to prove and she showed she knew right from wrong by hiding what she did, hiding the body, lying about his whereabouts (and everything else). She was legally sane.

Illegal search warrant. Lol. LE would have its ducks in a row, and it’s Al’s house (or leased in his name), I’m sure he gave consent.

Trying to catch up but the threads have been flying. Has it been suggested that it’s possible the neighbor’s video, or part of it, is from a different day? That she did kill Gannon in the house, used the “woodworking tools” on his body to make him more, um, portable, and dumped parts of him along the back roads up along the county line? Investigators took a lot of stuff out of the house, it could be blood-soaked undercarpet and floorboards. I think they found a lot more than a board and a sock when digging in the snow.

Last edited:
A new petition on @Change proposing to have a street named after #GannonStauch. You’ll hear from the woman behind this idea on @FOX21News. I also spoke to the Stauch’s church. They are planning to have services held in honor of #Gannon, official announcements will be made later.

Daniela Leon on Twitter

Dear @MassGuy,

Thank you so much for posting this information!

It is so heartwarming to read this.

I know but it appears she signed up to send the tweets and I posted it because she tweeted directly to the Sheriff who asked her to email it, not just a random comment in a discussion thread. Then she says she has more and wants them to look for her email. My gut sense is it's a true IG chat she's sharing regardless of motives.
It doesn't matter what she says, she's a nutcase.
We are not permitted to discuss non MSM tweets here. Only certain verified MSM accounts are allowed.
She can say what she likes and she can invent screenshots and he says she says and everybody is in a mess and that is their intention and hijacks conversations and threads. People do this for attention. It does not mean she is real or that her information is good or verifiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c728