Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been following this missing little Gannon but am curious about where he was living and with whom? I saw the news conference with his mother and father holding hands but I think it was a step mother that was arrested. Was he living with step mother and if yes why not his mother?
Usually mothers get custody of young children. Maybe they had shared custody?
Gosh what I have read reminds me so much of the missing Kyron. Not again!
Our precious children.

I dunno, being from CO they do tend to drive...I can't think of anyone I was familiar in my brief jail stint that was flown in, and there were some high profile people in the jail at the time. She'd be lucky if she got flown in

I've only personally seen driving, and these people were also murders brought back to CO, so who knows. Maybe she got lucky and is one of the few flying back in. I volunteer at a jail on occasion, they've all been driven in. Maybe CO Springs has a more high profile jail.
I think the really high profile inmates are transported via "Con Air". Big discussion about this in the Chris Watts case. Yet he got driven in a van :)

I understand we are here to find out everything we can about Gannon and the people surrounding him but I don't understand what the deal is about AS moving stuff out of the house, its not his house......he wont be living there anymore.....he has a deadline to get out.....what is he suppose to do other then move the stuff out. Im sure they are saving everything of Gannons, Im sure it is very difficult for him t0 do but he has it to do, Im sure he doesn't wanna leave it there so that's his only choice!

She does not have a Dissociative Identity Disorder.

She doesn't have what was formerly referred to as "Multiple Personality Disorder."

What she does have are multiple personality disorders.

JMO.
Would agree with you. Worked in phych for years and never saw a patient with that dx. But lots of cluster Bs. She reminds me of Diane Downs, who still insists that she is innocent as far as I know.

F8CA7C6B-8396-4A4D-94B7-9633DC269363.jpeg
“Gannon’s life shouldn’t have ended, I just want to make sure he’s remembered forever”. Just finished speaking to the woman behind the @Change petition asking for a street to be named after Gannon. Her emotional interview on @FOX21News #GANNONSTRONG

Daniela Leon on Twitter

I have not been following this missing little Gannon but am curious about where he was living and with whom? I saw the news conference with his mother and father holding hands but I think it was a step mother that was arrested. Was he living with step mother and if yes why not his mother?
Usually mothers get custody of young children. Maybe they had shared custody?
Gosh what I have read reminds me so much of the missing Kyron. Not again!
Our precious children.

This has been discussed (and shut down) before. G-Man was living with dad, step-mom and siblings. Why are we sleuthing the parents and who cares why he was living with dad?

Your statement "Usually mothers get custody of young children" is outdated and incorrect. In most divorce and custody cases now, shared custody is encouraged and granted.

I know it has been discussed at length but I just watched the original video that TS posted. I turned it off because I could not bear to listen to the audio anymore but slowed it down and watched clip by clip.

Here is my analysis:
Definitely can see Laina in the beginning. She seems to still be awake, as the lights are on and in the audio it seems TS is addressing her. Since she was awake during, at least, this video, and you can hear TS berating Gannon about what ever happened, we have to assume she has knowledge of the incident or at the very least, what condition he was in at this time.
She then leaves what must have been the master bedroom because when she exits, you see the kitchen directly in front and as she turns you see the tv.
Due to the amount of walking she does, I believe she walks into what is listed as bedroom #2 or the front bathroom. Whatever room it is has the lights off and it appears as if Gannon is laying either on the bed or floor on his side. At first I thought maybe she walked to the garage but I think it is definitely this front area of the house.
This part is traumatic as I realized what I was seeing. Without question to me, it appears that Gannon has injuries to his face. I don't see him being shirtless. In fact, it appears to me that he has a dark-colored shirt on.
I am not one to say I see something when I don't or try to make images out of nothing but as I slowed this down and reviewed clip by clip it was quite easy for me to see him laying on his side with facial/ head injuries.

Has it been confirmed that Gannon's room was in the basement? I'm wondering if in fact the front bedroom was his and that is where they found the "saucer" sized puddle of blood.

Would you post the video? I cannot find it online except placed within other videos with commentary over it.
I dont want to hear it - I just want to see what you are seeing.

I should get a punching bag and tape someone's mug shot on it and go to town! ;)
C p.m.
I’ve heard this too. My reply is that I am fascinated by the behavioral science of it, and that her interests are different then mine. She might knit and I don’t. She might play tennis and I don’t. We are all different and I am fascinated by crime and what makes people tick.
Gannon is my hero! It is not my morbid curiosity, it is my quest for justice, and vigilance, one day I may need it, in fact, I believe I have avoided one such danger...Gannon could not have taken himself out of a dangerous situation

I spoke with the EPCSO they can’t release when they expect #LeteciaStauch. They also said at this time there are no official searches scheduled. #GannonStauch. #GANNONSTRONG @FOX21News
Daniela Leon on Twitter

Maybe it's just me... but I don't understand how they can seem to have so much information (at least enough to state that Gannon is no longer with us and charge TS with murder among other things) but not know where he is, or at least an idea of where? Of course it's entirely possible that they do have an idea and didn't share it with us. How rude. :p

A friend was kind of putting me down earlier today, saying she didn’t see the point in anyone wasting time following a case, as opposed to just reading about it after it’s been solved or whatnot, etc. I wondered how all of you would have responded or explained it to her; I’m fairly new here and I know many of you are veterans. Some of her words:

I just don’t understand that I guess ....getting so wrapped up in a case.

It’s the police/detectives job to figure out what’s going on and build the case to arrest.... And from the minute I heard the story we all knew the stepmother did it. I’m not quite sure what is so exhausting or getting wrapped up in it, anything you’re reading online is just people guessing or saying a friend of a friend knows this that’s all hearsay and nonsense honestly

It’s a terrible tragedy and every day I read a story about a child being murdered and it rips my heart out

ETA that her emojis won’t show up here
Well, bless her little pea picking heart.

I understand we are here to find out everything we can about Gannon and the people surrounding him but I don't understand what the deal is about AS moving stuff out of the house, its not his house......he wont be living there anymore.....he has a deadline to get out.....what is he suppose to do other then move the stuff out. Im sure they are saving everything of Gannons, Im sure it is very difficult for him t0 do but he has it to do, Im sure he doesn't wanna leave it there so that's his only choice!

How do we even know this?

Could be but the police were at the house on Monday night. I would be surprised if they didn't check the truck and any other car on the property. They checked the yard, the house and the garage.

If they did check the truck, I wonder if they saw anything that made them start to doubt the story.

Sure, IF the truck was still there at that point! I think it's possible she dropped it off to get detailed that afternoon. Could've Ubered back or been picked up by someone & she had several hours before LE initially showed up. We're not privy to ALL the footage from neighbors cameras that can verify the comings & goings of people & vehicles at that house over the span of those 3 days, BUT LE IS!

ALL IMO, MOO, JMO

#GANNONSTRONG #FINDGANNON

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me... but I don't understand how they can seem to have so much information (at least enough to state that Gannon is no longer with us and charge TS with murder among other things) but not know where he is, or at least an idea of where? Of course it's entirely possible that they do have an idea and didn't share it with us. How rude. :p
Because it’s clear that he left the house alive, it’s inherently difficult to prove that Gannon is dead.

My best guess as to how they got there, is they either found the initial location where she dumped him (assuming she moved his body), and/or evidence was found in that rental car that Gannon’s body had been there.

I say this because I don’t think even evidence of extreme abuse would provide sufficient proof that he is dead.

So it’s gotta be something big.

Is this via verified source that he had a deadline to get out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752