Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
what’s yours take on it GordianKnot? If in fact she has a personality disorder, I was thinking somewhere along the lines of antisocial or borderline.
That would be my guess, too. People with BPD tend to latch on to certain people and can't deal with rejection. They crave attention and when they don't get it from the person they once idolized, they can be vindictive or aggressive towards them.

I think something went very wrong in TS's relationship with Albert and she was full of resentment. I'm sure she was jealous of Landen as well. I think she acted out of spite and rage so she did what she thought would hurt them the most.

She may also have traits similar to APD since she doesn't appear to have empathy or any emotions at all, for that matter.

Imo

what’s yours take on it GordianKnot? If in fact she has a personality disorder, I was thinking somewhere along the lines of antisocial or borderline.

Well, there's no DSM code for "Evil."
That would be my first take on her.

So there's that.

I've always said it's fielder's choice with regard to which PD tag you want to hang on her carcass. She meets criteria for so many.

The next DSM revision needs to include a new dx just for her.

LTPD.

"Lethally Toxic Personality Disorder."

JMO.

I know it has been discussed at length but I just watched the original video that TS posted. I turned it off because I could not bear to listen to the audio anymore but slowed it down and watched clip by clip.

Here is my analysis:
Definitely can see Laina in the beginning. She seems to still be awake, as the lights are on and in the audio it seems TS is addressing her. Since she was awake during, at least, this video, and you can hear TS berating Gannon about what ever happened, we have to assume she has knowledge of the incident or at the very least, what condition he was in at this time.
She then leaves what must have been the master bedroom because when she exits, you see the kitchen directly in front and as she turns you see the tv.
Due to the amount of walking she does, I believe she walks into what is listed as bedroom #2 or the front bathroom. Whatever room it is has the lights off and it appears as if Gannon is laying either on the bed or floor on his side. At first I thought maybe she walked to the garage but I think it is definitely this front area of the house.
This part is traumatic as I realized what I was seeing. Without question to me, it appears that Gannon has injuries to his face. I don't see him being shirtless. In fact, it appears to me that he has a dark-colored shirt on.
I am not one to say I see something when I don't or try to make images out of nothing but as I slowed this down and reviewed clip by clip it was quite easy for me to see him laying on his side with facial/ head injuries.

Has it been confirmed that Gannon's room was in the basement? I'm wondering if in fact the front bedroom was his and that is where they found the "saucer" sized puddle of blood.
What? No. I haven’t seen this. I believe you. My thoughts are somewhat scattered. How have I missed this. Do you have a link?

Would you post the video? I cannot find it online except placed within other videos with commentary over it.
I dont want to hear it - I just want to see what you are seeing.

I watched the video several times and have never seen what you're referring to. Is it within TOS to post a still photo from the video of what is being discussed?

Maybe it's just me... but I don't understand how they can seem to have so much information (at least enough to state that Gannon is no longer with us and charge TS with murder among other things) but not know where he is, or at least an idea of where? Of course it's entirely possible that they do have an idea and didn't share it with us. How rude. :p

The Yingying Zhang case was like this. Brendt Christensen had abducted her, supposedly killed her, and they never found a body. But, there was enough evidence to assume she was no longer alive.

I've linked the very first thread for Yingying Zhang's case, if you wish to peruse it.

Deceased/Not Found - IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #1 *Arrest*

C p.m.

Gannon is my hero! It is not my morbid curiosity, it is my quest for justice, and vigilance, one day I may need it, in fact, I believe I have avoided one such danger...Gannon could not have taken himself out of a dangerous situation

Have to admit that in my case it is wanting justice for Gannon AND a morbid fascination about what people are capable of. But at least in that order...:oops:o_O

Because it’s clear that he left the house alive, it’s inherently difficult to prove that Gannon is dead.

My best guess as to how they got there, is they either found the initial location where she dumped him (assuming she moved his body), and/or evidence was found in that rental car that Gannon’s body had been there.

I say this because I don’t think even evidence of extreme abuse would provide sufficient proof that he is dead.

So it’s gotta be something big.

I agree with you, and I understand how they can presume he is deceased without knowing where he is. I guess what I'm really getting at is that TS is dumb enough to leave evidence of that fact, but smart enough to be able to dispose of his body without a trace? Doesn't seem likely. So hopefully and most probably, LE knows more than they are telling. It's mostly me being impatient and wanting Gannon to be found.

I'm anti-social. Diagnosed manic/depressive, which I think now is called bipolar. I've never killed a kid.

My ex is very social. And diagnosed NPD. He's an abusive $$$$ but he's never killed a kid, either.

My point? It seems like people want to blame Gannon's death on some kind of mental illness, but the fact is, some people are just evil. Not mentally ill, just evil.
That would be my guess, too. People with BPD tend to latch on to certain people and can't deal with rejection. They crave attention and when they don't get it from the person they once idolized, they can be vindictive or aggressive towards them.

I think something went very wrong in TS's relationship with Albert and she was full of resentment. I'm sure she was jealous of Landen as well. I think she acted out of spite and rage so she did what she thought would hurt them the most.

She may also have traits similar to APD since she doesn't appear to have empathy or any emotions at all, for that matter.

Imo

The Shayna Hubers case was on ID this morning. Man she was a carbon copy of Jodi Arias down to the singing and dancing in the police station. (reminds me of a certain American who was convicted, and then exonerated :rolleyes:, in Italy for murder of her roommate)
I thought of LS and that she likely was acting similarly. I bet, down the road, we see clips of her in the interrogation room alone and singing or doing headstands. MOO.

This has been discussed (and shut down) before. G-Man was living with dad, step-mom and siblings. Why are we sleuthing the parents and who cares why he was living with dad?

Your statement "Usually mothers get custody of young children" is outdated and incorrect. In most divorce and custody cases now, shared custody is encouraged and granted.
Yes, the idea that mothers usually get custody of their children is an old one.
Or at least, as my daughter would say, from "way back in the nineteen hundreds!"

Well, there's no DSM code for "Evil."
That would be my first take on her.

So there's that.

I've always said it's fielder's choice with regard to which PD tag you want to hang on her carcass. She meets criteria for so many.

The next DSM revision needs to include a new dx just for her.

LTPD.

"Lethally Toxic Personality Disorder."

JMO.

I love everything about this.

Ganno
This has been discussed (and shut down) before. G-Man was living with dad, step-mom and siblings. Why are we sleuthing the parents and who cares why he was living with dad?

Your statement "Usually mothers get custody of young children" is outdated and incorrect. In most divorce and custody cases now, shared custody is encouraged and granted.
Gannon is my Hero! S.C. school system Can not be on the same level, big reason right there...Assamnmnddff, this is irrelevant... IMO MOO

I agree with you, and I understand how they can presume he is deceased without knowing where he is. I guess what I'm really getting at is that TS is dumb enough to leave evidence of that fact, but smart enough to be able to dispose of his body without a trace? Doesn't seem likely. So hopefully and most probably, LE knows more than they are telling. It's mostly me being impatient and wanting Gannon to be found.
I don’t think her being able to hide his body took any intelligence at all. She had several hours to work with, took standard measures to make her travels undetected, and had the benefit of nearly ideal terrain and weather conditions.

They’ll find him though.

OT:

EPCSheriff
@EPCSheriff

·
1h
EPSO looking for assistance in homicide of Tim Watkins in 2017: https://bit.ly/3amcVou

This does not have anything to do with darling Gannon but it is the same sheriff's office looking for help with another victim.
Oh, I'm so glad they are still working on Tim's murder. It happened very close to my home at the time. I have never gone on Mt. Herman by myself after that. I hate that I don't feel safe there by myself now. Praying they find who did this. Still wondering if it was hatchet man. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88