Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*NO DISCUSSION

Timeline Links (Update 7):
Part I (1968 - 2017)
Part II (Dec 2017 - 10 July 2019)
Part III (11 July 2019)
Part IV (12 July 2019 - 30 Nov 2019)
Part V (December 2019)
Part VI (January 2020)
Part VII (February 2020)

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5
Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15
Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24

Attachments

• joshua-tylee.jpg
    joshua-tylee.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to say, I'm struggling to keep up with the threads. Work, deadlines, and now stocking up in case we decide it's prudent to stay home are keeping me pretty busy. So feel free to correct me/ point me at info if I say something stupid. ;):D

We stopped by Christopher Parrett’s house, he’s the founder of AVOW (Another Voice of Warning) and has claimed that Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow are “totally vindicated.” He answered the door and quickly said no comment, wouldn’t tell me if Chad was inside.

ETA: As we were leaving, he came back outside to take a picture of me and my photographer getting into our car.

Kim Powell on Twitter

I love that this smug b#stard is being hounded.

Why would anyone shoot poison through a paintball gun? There is no way that could even be effective.
I'm totally in agreement that there are many more sensible, efficient ways to go about poisoning someone, but technically, it's possible. Poison darts are a thing, as are substances that poison through skin contact. Poison paintballs, imo, wouldn't be very practical, but they'd make an excellent story - or distraction. Who would think to link the two?

Have you ever seen someone look light hearted and defiant at the same time? It's a unusually odd combination, but that's all I could see in Lori at today's hearing!!
Yeah, kind of like a puppy dog that doesn't know it's being punished, and that the punishment is going to be worse when sent to the pound. No doubt by that exchange, she expects to be bailed out once in Idaho. Chad is going to be tapped out soon, lots of bills hitting him this week! Better ask Chris Parrett for a loan! This doomsday business gets expensive in a hurry!

I didn't see if this was posted yet:

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Vallow’s Idaho attorneys also filed request for all evidence and discovery. We have reached out to them for further comment. #fox10phoenix

2:05 PM · Mar 4, 2020

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Im not familiar with American law so please excuse what may be a dumb question. Does this mean against the charges she’s facing now or any evidence of future charges? For example if the evidence that LE have now may pertain to potential autopsy results, results of items seized during search warrants etc? Is this just a request for evidence and witnesses relating to the abandonment charges? JMO

"Larry and I were just so upset that number one, he wouldn't be at the memorial service for his dad. Who would not let their child go to that? Who?”

Lori Vallow will face a judge, the national and local media and last but not least — family members of her missing children. The courtroom in Rexburg, Idaho is waiting as Friday approaches.
Deputies en route to transport Lori Vallow to Idaho as extradition begins

In the video, Kay Woodcock said this about the text Lori sent her after she (Lori) found out she wasn’t the beneficiary of CVs life insurance: “Five kids and no money and is that why you want J.J.” This is slightly different than how Kay reported the text previously. Does the statement “and is this why you want JJ” possibly support the idea that a custody battle started before Lori moved to Idaho? I know there was no legal or open custody case, but if this statement means what I think it does, then I think we will be hearing more about this from Lori’s defense in the future. Were the Woodcocks asking for JJ after CV died? I certainly wouldn’t blame them if they were.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
EXCLUSIVE: A Rexburg woman says she had a long conversation w/ Chad Daybell on a flight to Mesa on 9/19. She has even read his books. More than 5 months later — she is shocked at the case surrounding him and his wife Lori Vallow. Live at 5. #fox10phoenix

1:30 PM · Mar 4, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Hmmm. That's the same day the nanny watched JJ and Lori said she was going to the airport and then returned with a podcaster woman. I wonder if Lori also happened to drop Chad off at the airport for a flight to Mesa? (Speculation) MOO.

In the video, Kay Woodcock said this about the text Lori sent her after she (Lori) found out she wasn’t the beneficiary of CVs life insurance: “Five kids and no money and is that why you want J.J.” This is slightly different than how Kay reported the text previously. Does the statement “and is this why you want JJ” possibly support the idea that a custody battle started before Lori moved to Idaho? I know there was no legal or open custody case, but if this statement means what I think it does, then I think we will be hearing more about this from Lori’s defense in the future. Were the Woodcocks asking for JJ after CV died? I certainly wouldn’t blame them if they were. If anything, all that has come out has shown how right they were all along.

To me all that means is Lori made the accusation of Kay wanting custody of JJ for the money back then. But Kay has stated elsewhere that CV's life insurance payout did not require Kay to have custody of JJ to get the money. Lori is likely accusing Kay of wanting JJ only for the money, but that accusation doesn't hold water if Kay already has the money. I believe Lori only wanted JJ for CV's insurance money and that is why she thinks it's logical to level that accusation at others. MOO.

ETA: The Woodcocks begged Lori to bring JJ to his dad's memorial service and Lori never showed up. I 100% believe they wanted to see JJ and show him love at that time. And perhaps they made it known since Lori has stated in the past she doesn't want JJ, that they were willing to take him back. That's not the same thing as filling a custody dispute. If Lori had not cut off JJ's communication with them and then failed to produce JJ for the courts, I think the Woodcocks never would have filed any court actions. Lori is the one driving this bus. MOO.

Last edited:
Hmmm. That's the same day the nanny watched JJ and Lori said she was going to the airport and then returned with a podcaster woman. I wonder if Lori also happened to drop Chad off at the airport for a flight to Mesa? (Speculation) MOO.
OH OH OH!! And now I need to open 3 tabs to go back and forth on timeline!

I'm totally in agreement that there are many more sensible, efficient ways to go about poisoning someone, but technically, it's possible. Poison darts are a thing, as are substances that poison through skin contact. Poison paintballs, imo, wouldn't be very practical, but they'd make an excellent story - or distraction. Who would think to link the two?
Can you source a single time that a paintball gun has been used to poison someone? I'm genuinely curious because I'd love see the application and how it would play out.

To me all that means is Lori made the accusation of Kay wanting custody of JJ for the money back then. But Kay has stated elsewhere that CV's life insurance payout did not require Kay to have custody of JJ to get the money. Lori is likely accusing Kay of wanting JJ only for the money, but that accusation doesn't hold water if Kay already has the money. I believe Lori only wanted JJ for CV's insurance money and that is why she thinks it's logical to level that accusation at others. MOO.

Oh definitely. I don’t think Kay’s interest in JJ had anything to do with the money. But I DO think it’s eye opening to know that Kay “wanted JJ” back in July (ETA: or at least that Lori believed that she did). I think this is important and speaks volumes about Lori’s ensuing actions—moving and not telling the grandparents where they went and either harming or hiding the kids. It’s just another piece of the puzzle. CV also mentioned Lori as being paranoid. I’m sure that plays in as well.

ETA: As you say, Lori is driving this bus. Her paranoia and her callousness are in the driver’s seat. But if in her mind a custody battle was starting back then, even if it wasn’t, I think that’s important to know.

Last edited:
Why is she putting this out in the media? Did she go to the police as soon as she found out about Tammy’s death?

What doesn’t make sense is the fact that she was supporting Chad after Tammy died...until she found out he went to Hawaii with Lori (if I’m not mistaken). Then her story changed. Somebody several threads ago said JR sounded like a jilted lover. I agree with that assessment. Her testimony is not reliable. She is no longer a source of info for this case. IMO and MOO

In all honesty, I think JR has serious mental issues that she is dealing with, I've heard she has several family members that are very worried about her.

Personally, I think she feels like most of us that gets to know someone that we are close too.

At first, we want to believe the best, and give them the benefit of the doubt. Then there is that period, when we have to work really hard on suspending our belief based on what we are seeing is really happening. Then the rug is pulled out from underneath our feet, and we feel as if we've been betrayed.

The only difference is JR, is expressing this in a rather "unique" way. I will admit, I find it entertaining and she is very over the top in her reactions.

Her "rug" moment came when we all saw the pictures of LVD and CD's wedding were released. I think that was where she realized that this was all just to real.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members