Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brianna Paciorka on Twitter
Grandmother of missing Tennessee girl Evelyn Boswell says car theft charge is trumped up https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/crime/2020/03/04/evelyn-boswell-grandmother-says-criminal-charge-trumped-up-amber-alert/4943735002/ …
ESSSv6BXsAExILv.jpg
ESSSwzJXsAAmbjf.jpg

1:39 PM - 4 Mar 2020
I love this judge's remark, "You've been watching too much TV. Do you have a lawyer?"

When is hunting season in TN? For the locals, are there large areas of woodland there? MB strikes me as someone who imitates and parrots what she sees around her rather than coming up with original ideas herself. I think she may have disposed of evidence or even poor Evelyn somewhere she "thinks" is remote. Unfortunately with this amount of time, I think we'll have hunters or hikers stumble upon evidence or remains rather than find something during an organized LE search. JMO
Huntingwise, some game birds and small game just finished up, turkey starting march into April.
I think other recreation will bring people out too, if this rain, mud, and crazy extreme weather calms down a bit. Jeeping is well underway. Other 4-wheeling, crawling, mud bogging, etc. Spring birdwatching and fishing.
I don't know, I always hope these activities will find the missing, but in no case that I've followed has it happened. :(

extreme weather calms down a bit.

just heading into the USA storm season so uh possible not at least until july and TN and southern states will be under threat at least once a week probably but there will be time for people to get out there and fish and stuff i doubt severe storms just make people stop their entire lives down there

On the topic of missing never found children, I think these have stuck with me the most......
Haleigh Cummings......down so many heartbreaking rabbit holes on this one. Precious Kyron Horman. Infuriating what happed and still happening there. Baby Lisa.....my hope is a certain person there burns in hell.
There are so many

biggest i can think of is Maddie McCann that was just insane never ever seen anything like that before, i think it was because it was in a foreign country and they were British all sorts of things
Madeleine's case was an absolute mess. The sheer disrespect shown by the parents and the british media towards the local LE and the country as a whole still disgusts me to this day. Those two did not cooperate with LE. They didn't care about that child. And I still do not understand how they got to keep the babies.

Huntingwise, some game birds and small game just finished up, turkey starting march into April.
I think other recreation will bring people out too, if this rain, mud, and crazy extreme weather calms down a bit. Jeeping is well underway. Other 4-wheeling, crawling, mud bogging, etc. Spring birdwatching and fishing.
I don't know, I always hope these activities will find the missing, but in no case that I've followed has it happened. :(

It’s always a possibility in my mind because of the three people found in Allenstown NH who were only identified this year as victims of a serial killer. https://www.boston25news.com/news/allenstown-nh-murder-victims-identified-after-nearly-40-years/955952833/

T
here was also a missing woman from NC killed by her boyfriend where hunters found evidence in the woods. If I remember the name I’ll post it.

On the topic of missing never found children, I think these have stuck with me the most......
Haleigh Cummings......down so many heartbreaking rabbit holes on this one. Precious Kyron Horman. Infuriating what happed and still happening there. Baby Lisa.....my hope is a certain person there burns in hell.
There are so many

Oh wow I can’t believe Haleigh was never found. That one was hard to follow. I guess we have a similar cast of characters here.

i hope Evelyn gets an update soon at least something from the police or TBI just a small update would do because Evelyn is falling off the main page of the websites who had her all over the front page the last two weeks, she's no longer as visible that breaks my heart gotta keep the interest in her case up

I refuse to watch any of the news from the court room I don’t want to see either one of these scumbags. From what I gather they put on some great performances today from reading through the thread. In addition I read that some felt they needed to take a bath after watching them which is why I gave everyone a heads up to stock up on the Brillo pads I doubt it’s gonna get any better from here on out!!!

From everyone’s notes it looks like she’s trying to hire a lawyer so she’s more concerned about getting her self a lawyer and getting off on the charges rather than driving day and night to try to find her granddaughter. Unbelievable!!!!!!

I hope all of them rot from the inside out! This is unreal that THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHERE EVELYN is and won’t say a word!!

then again why should she go out day and night looking for her maybe it’s because she knows there’s nothing to find!!! Ugh!!!!

There are so many

I have been out in the mountains most of the winter. It has been very mild.

Even though storm season has started (see TN tornado where death toll has increased to 25), the storms are not an every week event.

Outdoors people are not bothered by a little cool weather, so I expect them to be out now and increasing every week. In addition, camping season will start up in the next few weeks.

Another long day wondering about Evelyn, trying to think of possibilities and trying not say the wrong thing and get into trouble on here....
I REALLY hope that LE knows more than we do and what we can put together factually because so far it seems they are making slow if any progress. If they don't I am so scared that Evelyn will be lost forever.
I just got my 2.5 year old cleaned up, shes blonde with blue eyes so it makes it hard to not have Evelyn in my head and wonder if she loved bath time as well....
I hope all the time sitting alone causes MB to break, just lose it and blab everything. Ugh. Give that monster a couple bottles of wine and an a few hours alone then send in another inmate to chat with her!!!

Even though storm season has started (see TN tornado where death toll has increased to 25), the storms are not an every week event.

i was watching the weather channel since the TN tornadoes happened they had a statistic on the screen for storm days for TN for spring and it said they average 1 storm day a week, if that means one tiny part of TN gets a thunderstorm and 99% of the rest of the state doesn't and then another week 99% of the state is affected and 1% isn't no idea! lol

but thats why i said what i did if you are wondering

There are so many

law enforcement often says there are no perfect
crimes, but those missing children named in your post
lead me to believe there are perfect crimes-it seems
the murder of children is not so difficult to pull
off---

i was watching the weather channel since the TN tornadoes happened they had a statistic on the screen for storm days for TN for spring and it said they average 1 storm day a week, if that means one tiny part of TN gets a thunderstorm and 99% of the rest of the state doesn't and then another week 99% of the state is affected and 1% isn't no idea! lol

but thats why i said what i did if you are wondering

Ha, well, you know how the weather forecast goes. Sometimes you miss the 100% chance and get the 1% chance.

This has been the wettest winter I can remember for a while. However, the forecast is fairly dry for the next five days. Maybe someone will find something in the woods that is helpful to this case.

Oh wow I can’t believe Haleigh was never found. That one was hard to follow. I guess we have a similar cast of characters here.

You have no idea how much I have drawn on Haleigh's case here in this thread. It's eerily similar. Yes, Haleigh was reported missing right away, but the drug use, the lying...from so many family members...MB and MC's age, their childhood environments, etc. etc. just incredibly similar, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member