Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time we had a case of a missing child and the family around her were such trash?

This family is the perfect example of generations following in the same footsteps. They have no idea how to escape it.

Who comes to my mind is Haleigh Cummings and her crazy mixed up father and girlfriend. Who do you think about?

William McCloud appears to mouth 'I love you' toward baby Evelyn's grandmother in court
[...]

Angela Boswell appeared in court first. She said by looking at her affidavit she thinks that her theft charge is “nothing more than a civil matter.” Boswell also told the judge that she is trying to hire a lawyer but no one will take her case because of the stigma surrounding this case. She added she is working on trying to find a lawyer in the Knoxville area.

Judge Klyne Lauderback gave her a court date of March 24 at 9:00 a.m. to get a lawyer.

[...]

William McCloud appeared in court shortly after Angela Boswell. Angela Boswell stayed in court for that hearing. The state asked the judge for more time to bring witnesses from North Carolina.

McCloud appeared to mouth “I love you” and blew a couple of kisses in court toward Angela Boswell. McCloud's next court date is also set for March 24.

[...]

RSBM: “no one will take her case because of the stigma surrounding this case.”

I assume the “stigma” she refers to is the public outrage that a 15 month old is missing at the hands of their family. Disgrace should be the least of her worries. Someone in that clan is going to go down for murder. IMO

I can't say I'm surprised by the antics and behavior of these folks. They're not trying to act like something other than what they are. They're bottom feeders and not trying to appear as anything else. What others think of them has no effect on them and just rolls off like water on a duck. They won't help with locating Evelyn unless there is something in it for them. Make a good enough offer and maybe there will be some results?

I have no idea what prompted me to share the cow head story. It's gruesome and I am definitely oversharing out of exhaustion. Taking a break now. :(

Mountain_Kat, don’t be so hard on yourself! I, for one, thought the cow head story was interesting and it has “cult” written all over it-drama!!!!! A nice aversion for today

Mountain_Kat, don’t be so hard on yourself! I, for one, thought the cow head story was interesting and it has “cult” written all over it-drama!!!!! A nice aversion for today

LOL...thanks. We figured out a more logical solution once we got our brains together. Farmer put down a cow, harvested the meat, dumped the head for wildlife. The lighters were probably there from before...campers, trying to start a fire on damp ground. But I think I told the story just to illustrate that hikers find some weird stuff in the middle of nowhere. Human remains included, though thank God not by me.

(And back on topic.)

When was the last time we had a case of a missing child and the family around her were such trash?

This family is the perfect example of generations following in the same footsteps. They have no idea how to escape it.

Who comes to my mind is Haleigh Cummings and her crazy mixed up father and girlfriend. Who do you think about?
Ayla Reynolds, but I’m not sure how drug use was in her family. And the one I said before Joshua. There was an obvious attempt to clean up the drugs before LE arrived.

I refuse to watch any of the news from the court room I don’t want to see either one of these scumbags. From what I gather they put on some great performances today from reading through the thread. In addition I read that some felt they needed to take a bath after watching them which is why I gave everyone a heads up to stock up on the Brillo pads I doubt it’s gonna get any better from here on out!!!

From everyone’s notes it looks like she’s trying to hire a lawyer so she’s more concerned about getting her self a lawyer and getting off on the charges rather than driving day and night to try to find her granddaughter. Unbelievable!!!!!!

I hope all of them rot from the inside out! This is unreal that THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHERE EVELYN is and won’t say a word!!

then again why should she go out day and night looking for her maybe it’s because she knows there’s nothing to find!!! Ugh!!!!

Judge Lauderback made it clear today he wasn’t putting up with their shenanigans - if you listen to him talk to her about hiring a lawyer, he wasn’t letting her dance around answering the question. He repeated several times that she is responsible for getting an attorney by the next court date. It just stuck out to me that he focused on that and repeated it several times.

Now the question becomes : Will she actually get one by then? Or will it be more games and excuses? Vegas would probably put the odds on her not having one and having a ton of excuses at the next hearing. Anything to delay, delay, delay...

RSBM: “no one will take her case because of the stigma surrounding this case.”

I assume the “stigma” she refers to is the public outrage that a 15 month old is missing at the hands of their family. Disgrace should be the least of her worries. Someone in that clan is going to go down for murder. IMO

Lawyers don't worry about 'stigma'. Ask Baez that represented Casey Anthony. IMO. And that's all I'm going to say about that because I will get in trouble for sure.

Judge Lauderback made it clear today he wasn’t putting up with their shenanigans - if you listen to him talk to her about hiring a lawyer, he wasn’t letting her dance around answering the question. He repeated several times that she is responsible for getting an attorney by the next court date. It just stuck out to me that he focused on that and repeated it several times.

Now the question becomes : Will she actually get one by then? Or will it be more games and excuses? Vegas would probably put the odds on her not having one and having a ton of excuses at the next hearing. Anything to delay, delay, delay...
From what I have seen I like this judge and I also feel for him like I said before... I wouldn't be able to do his job with these 3!

I’m just frustrated. Normally I’d say it would be a good thing, rallying community support, but it seems like fluff when the perception is that not enough is behind done to find her.

Local LE did manage to get all three of the main players in the slammer at the same time. Maybe hoping one of them would spill the beans. That ploy doesn't seem to be working at the moment. As far as searching, where do you start months after a disappearance? My own opinion is mommy is the culprit but may have had help hiding Evelyn.

Last edited:
Local LE did manage to get all three of the main players in the slammer at the same time. Maybe hoping one of them would spill the beans. That ploy doesn't seem to be working at the moment. As far as searching, where do you start months after a disappearance? My own opinion is mommy is the culprit but may have help hiding Evelyn.
I asked earlier how to find out if that Chicken Shack has a private dumpster for their waste. I have tried to find out but I can't. That was the very first thought I had after finding out about her new boyfriends business. But one of many possibilities in my mind. This is all so sad.

I don't see how she or anyone in her family could pay for an attorney. She will probably have one appointed by the court. Jmo

The only person I could see that has the means or resources to get an attorney for MB is her dad and I think that is even a stretch. I could see her getting her dad to support her if she either legitimately can point the finger at AB or make a compelling case to do so (more than she already has)

I'm not even clear on the living arrangements for MB. What I have gathered is that she was living in that trailer at TB jr's park. But something happened and she trashed the place and moved into chicken man's basement? Have I got that right? If that is the chain of events then it would seem logical for me to think that something happened to Evelyn before she moved into her new boyfriend's basement. Maybe even the reason for moving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssshotgunnn