Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. The specific mention of Boise and Ada County doesn't make sense, does it? I assume they mean the City of Boise, but it could be Boise County (another example of her attorney not proofreading very well). For the uninitiated, the City of Boise is in Ada County. Boise County is a rural county NE of Ada County. Both are several hundred miles away from Madison County. If she has been to the Boise area and questioned or anything there, we haven't heard about it. That's possible. But if I were to guess, based on what we've seen of this attorney's work product, my guess is because her attorney is based in the Boise metro that he has a standard list of things he choses from for putting his discovery request together and he neglected to change Boise and Ada County to say City of Rexburg and Madison County.

MOO

Hopefully he files a correction, lol. That makes all the sense in the world. Jmo

Technical question: Whom is it currently OK to sleuth in this case? (Or should I be asking this on some other thread?)

I think you can sleuth anyone you want, you just can't repeat here what you've found unless the source is approved MSM and the person you talk about is charged....MODS: do I have that right?

But if I were to guess, based on what we've seen of this attorney's work product, my guess is because her attorney is based in the Boise metro that he has a standard list of things he choses from for putting his discovery request together and he neglected to change Boise and Ada County to say City of Rexburg and Madison County.
MOO
BBM That was my thought as well, that it was a template they used.

CBS This Morning on Twitter I'm posting this one because you can see shackled LV in the transport vehicle and her smirking face in court.

Sorry if a repeat!
I couldn't tell- do you think this was leaving the courthouse after her earlier appearance or was it going to the airport? Oh my gosh, I wonder if they made her fly in her designer orange outfit with matching rubber flip-flops?

Good point! Extremely sloppy on the lawyer's end if this is the case. So, if he didn't request info for the correct county, I wonder if that means the prosecutor will not be required to hand over any evidence that occurred in Rexburg/Madison County? That would be icing on the cake, IMO.

I'm not sure what, if anything, the prosecutor would have to do in response to the requests. Just send nothing since there is nothing or a note saying "we have nothing from Boise or Ada County." In any case, if whatever is or isn't there doesn't trigger her attorney to realize his mistake then I could see him not getting something he really needs. I assume he could send another supplemental request if he realizes his mistake.

Hello Everyone,
Good morning. I don't know if this has been discussed previously or not, but I know people were looking into poisons for possible deaths related to case on this thread, and just read up on a family of 4 from Australia in 2007 who were doomsday preppers and still missing as of today. What caught my attention was, 1. he was an author of a book in 1998 called " Server's of the Divine plan", 2. "important fact", he told 1 person he was going to take a drug called "Nembutal" to self and family. I goggled Nembutal and causes "paraphrasing here," sedative to just fall asleep don't wake up, cardiac arrest, and a drug over dose, etc. 3. People where getting this liquid drug Nembutal from Mexico. I hope this was ok to discuss, new here don't want to violate any rules. My own thoughts, were considering current case was interesting. Any knowledge or thoughts known about this? TX u.

Hello Everyone,
Good morning. I don't know if this has been discussed previously or not, but I know people were looking into poisons for possible deaths related to case on this thread, and just read up on a family of 4 from Australia in 2007 who were doomsday preppers and still missing as of today. What caught my attention was, 1. he was an author of a book in 1998 called " Server's of the Divine plan", 2. "important fact", he told 1 person he was going to take a drug called "Nembutal" to self and family. I goggled Nembutal and causes "paraphrasing here," sedative to just fall asleep don't wake up, cardiac arrest, and a drug over dose, etc. 3. People where getting this liquid drug Nembutal from Mexico. I hope this was ok to discuss, new here don't want to violate any rules. My own thoughts, were considering current case was interesting. Any knowledge or thoughts known about this? TX u.

Pages 5-7 show the court structure in Idaho. Seems like there are a few steps before this case will reach District Court. It’s still in Magistrates Court where the prosecutor only needs to prove prabable cause. I suspect the prosecution is only going to turn over minimal information to prove probable cause and that’s it. The Defense can ask for the moon....I just don’t think they are going to get it.

As for lowering bail....can’t even fathom a reason to justify that request.

https://isc.idaho.gov/overview.pdf

Wish I knew this an hour ago...I would have gone down to the airport. Lol

Couldn't get down the consourse anyway. :) There was some theorizing yesterday about the specific flights and a case was made that she'd be connecting to a flight into Boise, not Salt Lake based on a few factors (only in state law enforcement needed, plus it was what her attorney seemed to have whispered to her).

BBM That was my thought as well, that it was a template they used.

If I were a prosecutor in Ada County and I got that and the case had things from both the city of Boise and Boise County, I think I'd only response with the stuff from one of them though. Interpret it in he way that would benefit my side.

MOO

I couldn't tell- do you think this was leaving the courthouse after her earlier appearance or was it going to the airport? Oh my gosh, I wonder if they made her fly in her designer orange outfit with matching rubber flip-flops?

LOL. I think there was a tweet a few pages back (I've lost sight of it but it def was on WS) that LV was seen in regular clothes and shoes.

Adam Herbets on Twitter
Just spoke to Chad Daybell’s attorney Sean Bartholick at the Madison County Courthouse. He couldn’t comment on why he is no longer representing Lori Vallow Daybell except to say it would be a conflict of interest for him to represent both Chad and Lori.

8:39 AM · Mar 5, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

A[URL='https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets']dam Herbets

@AdamHerbets[/URL]

I asked him about the last statement he released back in December, stating that Chad and Lori were looking forward to addressing the allegations once they move beyond speculation and rumor. He said that’s what the court system is for, and his client has not been charged.

Adam Herbets on Twitter
Just spoke to Chad Daybell’s attorney Sean Bartholick at the Madison County Courthouse. He couldn’t comment on why he is no longer representing Lori Vallow Daybell except to say it would be a conflict of interest for him to represent both Chad and Lori.

That's really the only reason he needs. (I'll bet he had no clue how ugly this was going to go.) MOO

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

I asked him about the last statement he released back in December, stating that Chad and Lori were looking forward to addressing the allegations once they move beyond speculation and rumor. He said that’s what the court system is for, and his client has not been charged.

I wonder if they rockpaperscissored to see who (LV vs CD) got the atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23