Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
YIKES!

KKTV is reporting that TS slipped out of her cuffs and attacked a deputy and that is why they stopped inKansas.Deputy treated at hospital. EPCSO won’t comment. It’s on TV. Will look for a link.
It is showing as a headline on kktv website but no story as of yet. Holy cow!! Maybe that is the new CR number?

No. I was a tad concerned the night he was introduced by Dan May too. I sat on it then.
I stood up tonight and I walked the other way for the reasons I outlined in a rambling post a while ago.
He wasn’t in control of the pool camera not being able to cover the proceedings live.

He agreed to an interview with the media (which he was in no way obligated to do). He even allowed for everyone to film it, by asking that it not be aired live.

I don’t understand the criticism at all.

Mihalko said investigators were continuing to make progress in locating Gannon.

"Information has developed that is helping us narrow our search," he told reporters.

The community can expect to see activity related to the case in the weeks and months ahead, he added.

"Our work is only just beginning, and you will continue to see many law enforcement officials in El Paso County over the coming weeks and possibly months as we continue our relentless pursuit of justice for Gannon and his family.”
Letecia Stauch, stepmom and murder suspect in Gannon case, now in the El Paso County jail

I sure hope this is true. More into to help narrow the search & find Gannon! I know personnel & equipment can be expensive, but it seems way to soon to suspend searches. The weather is expected to be really nice for the next 10+ days. I hope they have searches going that we don't know about.

#GannonStrong #FindGannon

Holy hell.

#BREAKING: we’ve learned #LeteciaStauch slipped out of her handcuffs while being transported to Colorado. She allegedly attacked a deputy which is why the transport process stopped in Kansas. We’ve reached out to the Sheriff’s office but they cannot comment. #GannonStauch

Ashley Franco on Twitter

“Wow. We know why #LeteciaStauch was jailed in Kansas last night on her way back to Colorado. A source tells 11 News she slipped out of her handcuffs while in a van, then punched a deputy. It’s likely she will now face charges of assaulting and officer. #GannonStauch
68E31130-B7F1-48C8-94F6-4D6418801B20.jpeg
4:35 PM · Mar 5, 2020 (local/MST)
Spencer Wilson on Twitter

ETA: Now more than ever, I’m afraid to find out what she did to poor sweet Gannon :(.

Last edited:
Because of a 4 minute press conference?

I have to think that with the notoriety of this case, the complexity, and difficulty of the defendant, you put your best guy out there.

If Dan May isn't going to be around when this comes to trial, then I have to believe that this DA is the the new Sheriff in town.

I also think that Dan May is definitely working on this in the background. I can't believe that one guy is going to be going it alone on this particular case.

I can't form an opinion from what we saw today.

He seems pretty composed and confident to me.

We'll know soon enough.

MOO

That's because she didn't get to open her mouth more than twice. Was that a smirk after she said her name? Is she that proud of herself? That happy to hear her own voice? Proud that she still gets to call herself Stauch?

Yep. I noticed that odd smirk too. Maybe a knee-jerk autopilot thing?

Looks like from the hearing video that she is right in there with everyone else, I’m surprised about that, unless they separate her after they speak with the judge. That definitely is a suicide smock shes wearing. It goes like this...when she had time with the nurse, she was asked “do you want to harm yourself”. She said yes, boom she’s put into a special dress with ZERO UNDERWEAR. She will have to stay that way until she sees a psychiatrist, who will determine her fate. Nobody gets in those suits in El Paso county jail unless they specifically say they’re suicidal.
TS is wasting no time racking the Colorado tax payer's tab.

He introduced the Bill to the House based on the Funeral home scandal about body parts....Mutilation, etc. making it a Class 6 Felony. “Currently it is only a class 2 misdemeanor.”
It takes quite a while to dismember a body.
It takes a lot of tools too.
I'm not suggesting she is incapable of such an act.
She simply did not have the time to do so in that 4 hrs window.
She did have sufficient time and resources to either push him from a height or kill him with her bare hands and put his body in a dumpster.

My guess is she isn't going to give them anything unless it directly benefits her.

With her personality type/disorder - I don't think she has it in her to tell where he is because she's going to go down claiming innocence. She also needs to control the situation. The only way controls is by keeping her secret. That's her Ace In The Hole.

The problem is, if she does give up his location, it really isn't going to help her much. If Colorado isn't really a Death Penalty state, then what's left to bargain? What would the lesser charge be? I don't think anybody wants to negotiate with her.

I would be shocked if she gave up his body. She'd have to take responsibility for her actions and that's not something she does.

MOO
However, since she is such a blabber-mouth and seems to have low self-awareness, she might just confess or give away the location without meaning to.

Her lawyer would try to stop her but knowing TS she might just go right on talking.

Imo

I can’t tell if she’s preening or panicked? Is it just me or are the whack vibes super strong!
Yeah, I just can’t get a read on her. I almost feel like she thinks she’s being nice and polite and smiling while the rest of the world sees b**chy smirking? I just don’t know. What I do know is that she doesn’t look one iota sad or remorseful.

YIKES!

KKTV is reporting that TS slipped out of her cuffs and attacked a deputy and that is why they stopped inKansas.Deputy treated at hospital. EPCSO won’t comment. It’s on TV. Will look for a link.

ETA. Link to tweet

Spencer Wilson on Twitter

The caged animal lashed out. Surprised she went after someone larger than a little boy.

She just keeps on giving. I'm trying to get away from this thread for a bit but I can't.

I just can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member