Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I confused or wasn’t AB let out on Bond Friday, Feb 38 & MB had court on Monday , March 2. Not that AB would have been there for reasons you already posted!
Well, just to be accurate, AB was still in jail during MB's hearing. But I suspect that even if she had been out for that, she wouldn't have shown up for it. Because...it didn't include her boyfriend or her drug of choice.

Last edited:
I can’t watch now, on a charter bus coming back from a school field trip with my youngest. I’ll watch when I get home. I surely always go with what LE says as well.
Did the sheriff name the TB’s?

No, he didn't. Nor would he, imo , unless they were a publicly named person of interest in Evelyn's disappearance. I don't think any of us can say with any certainty what is going on behind the scenes. But I personally don't put much stock in anything ANY of these family members say.

Again, just my opinion. :)

Am I confused or wasn’t AB let out on bond Friday the 28,& MB had court on Monday, March 2
Well, just to be accurate, AB was still in jail during MB's hearing. But I suspect that even if she had been out for that, she wouldn't have shown up for it. Because...it didn't include her boyfriend or her drug of choice.

Subject to change but just seeing MB's demeanor and reading everything else that happened, I think MB drowned EB and buried her somewhere in mid-December. I think she fell in "love" with HW and HW said something like I like hanging out with you but I'm not interested in raising someone else's kid... and MB murdered EB and told HW the baby was living with her dad now. Even though MB seemed like an ok mom from the photos, she may have thought she'd just have another baby with HW and then he couldn't leave her. According to the USA Today story, AB and TBSr broke up repeatedly and each time they got back together AB got pregnant again...until the next breakup. MB grew up seeing that a baby keeps your man (at least until it doesn't). It didn't work with EP but maybe it would work with HW. JMO, pure speculation!

This! This is exactly my theory as well. I just don’t know how she did it.

I'm not sure that MB confessed anything to AB that she did not already know.

In the Feb 24 interview she was trying to cast doubt on AB. She presented herself as the loyal daughter who's only mistake was to place trust in a manipulative mother.

I am not sure you do that to someone with leverage. The one exception would be that you have more leverage on them. Knowledge of hidden guilt seems to be the binding force.

That’s a good point. Maybe AB was an accessory after the fact. I am just having trouble seeing AB as the primary perp when she has little kids herself- why involve herself with a grandbaby? Unless there was an accident and this is all a giant misplaced coverup.

AB’s reported comment to TB that he’d regret this made me think AB knew it was MB and thought TB would regret reporting his own daughter. JMO & speculation

That’s a good point. Maybe AB was an accessory after the fact. I am just having trouble seeing AB as the primary perp when she has little kids herself- why involve herself with a grandbaby? Unless there was an accident and this is all a giant misplaced coverup.

AB’s reported comment to TB that he’d regret this made me think AB knew it was MB and thought TB would regret reporting his own daughter. JMO & speculation

Another possibility, among many, is that AB's actions and comments are indicative of her manipulative personality. She does not want anyone else to be in control. While she may not be involved in Evelyn's disappearance, she wants to be in control of how it is handled. Her "you are going to regret" comment may be interpreted as I am in control and "you are going to screw this up". JMHO

My mother lives in Union SC and you made me think of Susan Smith.. ugh. Another thought is she could have placed Evelyn in a carseat or something that could restrain her and put her in a lake, pond, river over a bridge somewhere. Just thinking out loud.

Ugh. The thought of another child being tossed away like trash while strapped in her car seat... that’s exactly the way Nalani Johnson was found dead. Nalani was found on dry land, but it was cold and raining that night.

Can only hope both of them may have already been deceased, and not felt the fear and pain. Abandoned and left to suffocate or drown. :(

I’ve been thinking that TB thought AB was responsible so he thought he’d get one over on his ex by reporting EB missing and then turns out it was MB!

But y’all, even if he knew deep down MB did it, wouldn’t he still report it? Why does everyone assume he would cover up murder for his daughter? What about finding out what happened to his grandchild and holding his daughter accountable?

Quoting myself but I also think AB's involvement could be MB asked AB to watch EB or take EB so she could "work" but AB said no - I mean AB is not even raising her own children, how interested would she be in raising a grandchild? MB got upset knowing HW would not want EB around so she murdered the baby. AB then would "know" what likely happened and may even feel guilty about it - if she only said yes, EB would be alive. I'm not sure how much guilt someone like AB would feel but it might make her feel badly enough to at least protect her daughter or lie for her daughter.

This is the most well thought out theory I’ve seen and sadly, I’m afraid it may hold a lot of merit. All of the stuff that came out early on about MB complaining about EB being “mean” to her and pulling her hair - something about all of that just struck me as having more to it than just a parent venting about a child being rambunctious or testing patience as a parent. Could see the HW angle causing MB to view EB as a nuisance, one day EB is being difficult or “pulls her hair” and MB does something rash. Just a theory of course.

I am completely on board with HW being the catalyst... but I keep coming back to the BMW. 18 year olds don’t just give their parent a car.

What if EB was killed in that car, by that car, transported in that car by MB. MB then decided to try to pin this on her mother so HW and MB give her mom the car with all the “evidence” (unbeknownst to her). Then, a few days later they have it reported stolen by his mother, hence having AB caught with the car and looking guilty.

I’m assuming the car has been searched for forensics though. I think we would know by now if anything pertaining to Evelyn or her DNA were found in the car.

Ugh. Trying to figure these people out is exhausting.

So, AB stayed with DJ for a couple of weeks in early February. MB and HW visited each day. Was it ever explained where Evelyn was supposed to be during these family gatherings? No one asked? Knew? Cared? I’m sure this has been covered already.. I just can’t wrap my head around it.

I’m leaning towards MB being solely responsible for Evelyn’s disappearance. If AB knew anything I think she would have driven that bus right over her daughter. She obviously doesn’t care what happens to her children, grandchildren or anyone else. Even if MB involved her after the fact, I don’t see her continuing to cover for MB especially considering MB pointed LE in her direction with the camper story. Then again, this is such a dysfunctional family it’s hard to apply any logic to their motives and decisions. Evelyn is still missing and no one has any clue where to begin to look for her.

I am completely on board with HW being the catalyst... but I keep coming back to the BMW. 18 year olds don’t just give their parent a car.

What if EB was killed in that car, by that car, transported in that car by MB. MB then decided to try to pin this on her mother so HW and MB give her mom the car with all the “evidence” (unbeknownst to her). Then, a few days later they have it reported stolen by his mother, hence having AB caught with the car and looking guilty.

I’m assuming the car has been searched for forensics though. I think we would know by now if anything pertaining to Evelyn or her DNA were found in the car.

Ugh. Trying to figure these people out is exhausting.
Trying to figure all these initials out is exhausting!! Lol. Who is DJ? Ty

They haven't allowed their property to be searched? Even without their permission I don't think LE would have any problem getting a warrant, but they need to have probable cause. It seems to me they don't have any evidence yet that points to a particular area. Imo

IMO, LE should not even need to have probable cause to issue search warrants for any properties of Evelyn’s relatives. It should be an automatic free pass! Crawling back to my corner now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard