Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I do hope the judge who presides over her case is paying attention to this.

Now, I would argue to deny the defenses request to ban extensive media coverage. TS's assault on a deputy today, blew their whole argument out the door!!

BBM

How? I'm not following why the assault on a deputy would mean the media should be granted expanded coverage vs traditional coverage. I'm not from CO but so far as I can tell, the defense objection to expanded coverage is that it could interfere with the defendant's rights. If she really did attack the deputy, that's awful but she is still presumed to be innocent and is entitled to a fair trial. She may have made that harder to achieve by her own alleged actions but the court still has a responsibility.

What am I missing?

JMO

Yes, I know. I was asking where the information about the searchers out there now alone and possibly in danger came from.

It just doesn't seem likely that LE would have solid evidence that the body is irretrievable and not communicate that to the searchers.

The DA not commenting about whether or not a body has been found doesn't explain or suggest that.

Imo
They are not in danger from her, that is not what I intended to convey.
People have good hearts, of course they will take hikes to search for him
Anybody would do that.

“Wow. We know why #LeteciaStauch was jailed in Kansas last night on her way back to Colorado. A source tells 11 News she slipped out of her handcuffs while in a van, then punched a deputy. It’s likely she will now face charges of assaulting and officer. #GannonStauch
View attachment 236563
4:35 PM · Mar 5, 2020 (local/MST)
Spencer Wilson on Twitter

ETA: Now more than ever, I’m afraid to find out what she did to poor sweet Gannon :(.
I'm still in shock!

She slipped out of her handcuffs while in a van, then punched a deputy.

Now that we know she just attacked a deputy, it makes her meek posture in the extradition hearing even more creepy. "Oh, don't mind little, old, timid me" while I slip out of my cuffs and try to throttle you from behind (or whatever exactly she did to the deputy...) :eek:
That must be what the 2nd warrant is about. Good God.

I'm not coming from a sense of entitlement here.
We most definitely are not entitled to the details of an ongoing investigation and the possibilities ensuing.
HOWEVER, there are individuals out searching alone and unsupported and after tonight's presser their heads will be scrambled.
They're doing it for love and I fully support their efforts and if I was there I'd be joining them in body not just in spirit.
Should they stop or should they continue?
He should at least have synchronized with Sheriff's statements- Gannon has not been found.
If there is good reason to suggest Gannon will never be found because strong evidence exists that his body is irretrievably destroyed there is no point in them risking limb and life on a search that will be an exercise in futility.
I'll agree to disagree because I do respect your work.
Trust the process. I have full faith in LE. You should too. IMO

What in the heck happened in that car? Will she face additional charges? Sorry if this was covered, I had oral surgery and just can’t read and comprehend as well right now :confused:
Did she attack the cop to gain some sort of respect from her future inmates? Knowing how they feel about child murderers was she attempting to somehow make that ok by doing this I wonder?

What in the heck happened in that car I wonder? I wonder if she will face additional charges? Sorry if this was covered, I had oral surgery and just can’t read and comprehend as well right now :confused:
Did she attack the cop to gain some sort of respect from her future inmates? Knowing how they feel about child murderers was she attempting to somehow make that ok by doing this I wonder?

This may or may not have been mentioned, but either way is JMHO. She crazy.

Who is out there searching alone and unsupported? I doubt LE would support an organized search knowing that Gannon's body has already been found or that it might be dangerous.

Why assume they have evidence that his body has been irretrievably destroyed and they wouldn't bother to let the searchers know? Where is this coming from?

Imo
IMO if I lived in that area there is nothing that would keep me from taking a drive and looking round based on the search areas or where LS said she drove. I would be driven to this because to do nothing would be wrong. The community there appears to be strong and united and I believe many would feel as I do and are out there searching privately to bring Gannon home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin