Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evelyn Boswell's great grandfather disputes car theft
[...]

... Jones says the car was a gift, not stolen.

"The day that my daughter received the car Hunter Wood sat in our living room and told my wife and I that he was giving Angela the car so she would have a way to take the kids to the doctor," Jones says.

[...]

During his extradition hearing in Wilkes county McCloud claimed that Megan gave her mother, Angela, the car and had told them the car was paid.

[...]

"We want them to focus on helping us find Evelyn," she says. "It does not matter what one family member said as opposed to what another family member said we just need information about Evelyn."

[...]

Earhart says the public need to focus on information released by officials and not to pay attention to social media theories and rumors.

Evelyn Boswell's great grandfather disputes car theft
[...]

McCloud and Boswell were arrested for the theft of a BMW which was associated with the AMBER Alert for Evelyn Boswell.

But, Jones says the car was a gift, not stolen.

"The day that my daughter received the car Hunter Wood sat in our living room and told my wife and I that he was giving Angela the car so she would have a way to take the kids to the doctor," Jones says.

[...]

Thanks, Pommy. I was just getting ready to share this and ask the question...didn't DJ say in his original interview (the voice only one) that he wasn't going to speak to WCYB? This family kills me. MOO.

TBI: ‘We aren’t any closer to determining where Evelyn is at this point’

[...]

“We are hopeful, we’re not giving up hope,” TBI spokesperson Leslie Earhart said on Thursday.

Earhart told News Channel 11 the TBI at least has more information than they did at the start of the investigation two weeks ago.

“However, I can say that so far, we aren’t any closer to determining where Evelyn is at this point,” she said.

[...]

But the TBI’s tip count is currently hovering at 880. Earhart said these tips have come in from around the United States. The TBI has also had to review surveillance footage from dozens of locations.

“In situations where we’ve received reports of a potential sighting,” Earhart said.

[...]

But there’s still been no confirmed sightings of Evelyn. Some complications from the investigation have come from Evelyn’s family.

“Some family members have been more cooperative than others,” Earhart said. “But we maintain that since the beginning, we’ve received a number of conflicting statements, and that has made this investigation very difficult.”

[...]

Earhart said the TBI believes there’s at least one person who still has the information needed to find Evelyn.

“We believe there’s somebody out there that has not come forward yet,” she said. “And we would urge that person to do the right thing.”

But y’all, even if he knew deep down MB did it, wouldn’t he still report it? Why does everyone assume he would cover up murder for his daughter? What about finding out what happened to his grandchild and holding his daughter accountable?

I agree with you, I actually think he’s trustworthy and he did what he did because he cared about his granddaughter no matter the cost. This was an alternative theory if people don’t believe him. But I do.

Trying to figure all these initials out is exhausting!! Lol. Who is DJ? Ty
Courtesy of @Tippy Lynn :)

Mother: MB, 18, DOB: 3/21/01
Father: EP, 19, (Active US Army since November 2017, stationed in Fort Polk, Louisiana)
Ex-Boyfriend: HW(his mother is the BMW owner)
Grandmother: AB, 42, DOB: 7/28/1977, Kingsport, Tennessee
Grandmother’s Boyfriend: WM, 33, Bristol, Tennessee
Grandfather: TB. Sr (MB's father, reported EB missing)
Uncle: TB. Jr
MW: mother of HW, owner of BMW
Great Grandfather: DJ, 68
MM: WM’s Grandmother, 2/26 pond search, 3092 Lomax Rd, Traphill, NC. MM is working with authorities. The pond being searched is her neighbors.
CA: MB’s friend since high school

TN - TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

So, AB stayed with DJ for a couple of weeks in early February. MB and HW visited each day. Was it ever explained where Evelyn was supposed to be during these family gatherings? No one aske? Knew? Cared? I’m sure this has been covered already.. I just can’t wrap my head around it.

On Hunter T's Chicken Shack's website it states the shack is open from 6 am to 6 pm every day except for Sundays when it's closed. I still can't figure out how HW could spend so much time over at DJ's house. Wasn't he supposed to be managing his restaurant? And wasn't MB supposed to be working there? Those are very undemanding work schedules for two young people to keep while part timing it as used car "salesmen." I wonder what Mom and Dad W thought of all this irregular activity or even if they knew it was going on at the time. One thing is clear... poor little Evelyn was long gone by that time. I'm now agreeing with those who think Evelyn never even made it to MB's new, luxury-basement living arrangement.

On Hunter T's Chicken Shack's website it states the shack is open from 6 am to 6 pm every day except for Sundays when it's closed. I still can't figure out how HW could spend so much time over at DJ's house. Wasn't he supposed to be managing his restaurant? And wasn't MB supposed to be working there? Those are very undemanding work schedules for two young people to keep while part timing it as used car "salesmen." I wonder what Mom and Dad W thought of all this irregular activity or even if they knew it was going on at the time. One thing is clear... poor little Evelyn was long gone by that time. I'm now agreeing with those who think Evelyn never even made it to MB's new, luxury-basement living arrangement.

To speculate on that more, maybe HW said, “you can move in with me but I can’t have a baby living here in my parents basement”. Therefore MB conveniently sent the baby to “live with her father”.

Hey Everyone,
Join us tonight March 5th on YouTube at 10:00 PM EASTERN.

CLICK THIS LINK to join us live tonight, 10:00 PM Eastern, 9:00 PM Central, 8:00 PM Mountain and 7:00 PM Pacific.

Two of our favorite people (note the sarcasm) were extradited back to their home states. Leticia Stauch and Lori Vallow.

Plus we will be discussing this very interesting case tonight. Check it out. CT - CT - Doreen Vincent, 12, Wallingford, 5 June 1988
10:00 PM EASTERN TONIGHT CLICK HERE TO JOIN US LIVE ON YOUTUBE

Last edited:
I'll take your word for it. I don't remember, lol. ;) MOO

This is not to beat a dead horse, but right before the 7 minute mark is where DJ mentions not interviewing with WCYB. I listened to his interview again and it raised a question for me...did AB actually SEE her own children? The reason DJ says that HW was going to give AB the car is so she could use it to transport her children. He references that HW was originally going to give AB a truck, but that the car would be better suited for AB. Here's the link for the audio interview in case anyone wants to listen and share your thoughts:

David Jones interview

TIA!

To speculate on that more, maybe HW said, “you can move in with me but I can’t have a baby living here in my parents basement”. Therefore MB conveniently sent the baby to “live with her father”.

That's what I think happen.. HW told MB his parents would never allow him to bring a baby into the living situation... or he's grown up enough to leave his parents out of it and let MB know he just wasn't interested if the baby was part of the deal. Either way, Evelyn wasn't going to be welcomed into his house. MB was losing or had already lost her living arrangement at the trailer park and she she solved the problem that was in her way. If true... how horrible. If true, no wonder MB won't tell anyone the truth. There's no coming back to an understanding family and tolerant world once you've done something like that.
JMO as awful as it is.

This is the most well thought out theory I’ve seen and sadly, I’m afraid it may hold a lot of merit. All of the stuff that came out early on about MB complaining about EB being “mean” to her and pulling her hair - something about all of that just struck me as having more to it than just a parent venting about a child being rambunctious or testing patience as a parent. Could see the HW angle causing MB to view EB as a nuisance, one day EB is being difficult or “pulls her hair” and MB does something rash. Just a theory of course.
What if EB pulled MB's hair and MB impulsively pushed her and EB bumped her head and died? Sadly I think this is going to head into cold case territory. These narcissistic career criminals are not going to rat on each other.

I live 5 min away. Here is a pic of it I took last week.
Yes, Hunter T's Chicken Shack in Blountsville has a dumpster. I didn't know it was really a shack! There's a miniature dumpster behind and to the left of the shack. Imo, not at all suitable for throwing away anything other than small amounts of paper trash, gone bad food, etc.
JMO.

ETA: The area looks isolated but Northeast State College is directly across the street from the Chicken Shack.
ETA: I deleted my request for a specific address. Someone helped me out... thanks. Sorry to have duplicated your post, steeltowngirl... I hadn't seen your post before I put mine up.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1583459834375.jpg
    FB_IMG_1583459834375.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 82
I so desperately want to indulge my original theory that one of that hopeless lot had realized they could make good money in an illicit adoption. That Evelyn is the prize in black market adoptions---very young still, blonde haired and blue-eyed, white. That the Boswell clan persuaded MB to do so for the money. That they now can't say anything or the adoptive parents would be jailed, Evelyn removed, maybe the money taken away.
I know my fantasy isn't true, because none of them are living as though they've received a windfall.
I just wish I could will it into being true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288