Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if SSI has the ability to "show the kids OR give back the money"...

Social Security requires that anyone receiving SSi or SSDI or Survivorship Benefirs must keep a careful accounting of where all of the monies are spent. The monies may only be spent for the benefit of the individual who is to receive the benefits. Social Security can request records showing where monies were spent to care for the children. The benefits can be discontinued during investigation and someone can be charged with fraud and required to pay back any monies fraudulently recieved.

However, Lori can ask for a payment arrangement to pay it back over time if she has spent all of the life insurance money by the time SSI follows procedure and is able to get the money back.

If Chad puts up the 10% he would get it back when she shows up for trial or if she gets arrested for another crime. But how would he find the $900,000 in collateral?

There’s such confusion on this issue. I think the 10% thing is causing it. There are two choices here. Put up 100% of the bond amount with the court and have it refunded if she appears or, put up 10% (or whatever he can negotiate) with a bonding company as a fee for the bonding company to guaranty the court of the full bond and her appearance. Does this clear it up? This question gets repeatedly asked and is repeatedly answered wrong.

I saw it! Wowza... that was a cold stare right there. Palpable tension.
Not surprising. Can you imagine how he feels, given his connection to both Tylee and Gannon and his attempts to keep up contact. And his suspicions that Tyle wasn't the one texting him back? Add to the fact that his mother allegedly said that LS specifically said the world was a "Better Place" because his adopted dad, Joe Ryan was dead?

As anyone who has suffered from parental alienation, the one thing you should never do for your kids' sake is bad-mouth or ridicule your children's other parent. Especially if you're a parent who never did that (and never has since) even though that's what your projecting ex did. No, for CR, the world was probably not better without his dad. In addition to dealing with a projecting NPD, I had the misfortune to have a massively abusive birth mother. The things they say and do haunt you for life. Getting psychological help as an adult helps you break patterns and not continue abusive patterns.

I feel for CR.

89533170_2956248871061959_1278321621798486016_n.jpg

Nate Eaton - Reporter

She is never going to talk and neither is Chad ..I believe this will be like Casey Anthony..remember Casey was smart enough to not smirk in front of the jury. Seems like there are a lot of charges to be laid but remember State of Florida went for the death penalty and basically screwed that case up. We want to see the children healthy and whole, I just don't see that happening. Water boarding might work.. But in protecting Lori's rights..It takes away the missing children's rights.. why doesn't the Family court do something? I am discouraged. I know the court system is slow but... WTF..where are the children...

Well, we could get President Trump to declare her as a domestic terrorist. Then they could transfer her to Guantanamo Bay.

Bet you, they could get her to talk.:D

MOO

Yes, I believe something along those lines. Not to mention I do not personally believe, they are paying all these attorney's, bail, etc, by themselves people that have same extreme belief system are financially backing them. Personally..

Agree, sadly. I would hope these legal dealing would run right through anyone's funds. IF anyone connected to this whole mess disappears or is killed or injured.......judge you could have gone to the mat for the kids and the murdered!

And seeing her today I say nope...she won't be presenting the children.

At the very least, while judges and lawyers are bending themselves into pretzels protecting Lori, the SS payments for the forgotten children should be stopped. Why is that seemingly impossible?

The feds would have to prove that those funds were not being used for the welfare of the child. If, hypothetically, she was using those fund to pay for their care - then she’s ok and they wouldn’t be abandoned.

I would love to believe that this is the case and that’s why she is smirking.

There’s such confusion on this issue. I think the 10% thing is causing it. There are two choices here. Put up 100% of the bond amount with the court and have it refunded if she appears or, put up 10% (or whatever he can negotiate) with a bonding company as a fee for the bonding company to guaranty the court of the full bond and her appearance. Does this clear it up? This question gets repeatedly asked and is repeatedly answered wrong.
I worked for year at a repossession company that often dealt with bail companies. My understanding is if the bail is 5mil, she'd have to come up with $500,000 for a bail company. She'd lose it if she ditched or bailed. If she didn't bail she's only out $500,000. If she had to come up with 5mil of her own... and if she ditched she'd lose it all? She's out $500,000, because there's no way she has 5mil.

The feds would have to prove that those funds were not being used for the welfare of the child. If, hypothetically, she was using those fund to pay for their care - then she’s ok and they wouldn’t be abandoned.

I would love to believe that this is the case and that’s why she is smirking.

Actually, the good news is that Social Security requires a yearly accounting of how that money was spent. Under oath and in writing. She will be signing herself up for new felony charges with that.

Maybe no bonding company will answer
phone.

So let's just say she bails out in the next day. Chad pays 100k that he doesn't get back.
Then further charges are brought against her and she is re arrested.

Does he get a refund?
Probably not? She back in jail - he's out 100k. Nice?
That also leaves him no money for a defense lawyer that he knows he will eventually need (IMO) Even if he's innocent, money for his own lawyer should be at the front of his mind. HIS best 'defense', imo - Lori and Alex are crazy and he too was an innocent victim. He's one of the few people I've seen that look like they might be able to carry it off (except the part where he testifies) IMO

I wondered that too. I think it might have been a subtle message of some sort to Lori. Kay and Larry went to Hawaii in the past while Charles and Lori lived there with the kids. Kay mentioned they stayed at the Kauai Beach Resort, the same hotel where Lori and Chad were served a search warrant and their rental car was seized. Kay said that is Lori's favorite resort on Kauai. I wonder if perhaps Kay and Larry were given those Leis at that resort or at some special event they went to while visiting JJ, Tylee, Lori and Charles? If I'm right about that theory, then perhaps they are using them to try to bring about a memory and see if Lori has any remorse at all. Also, Google is telling me that in Hawaiian culture "children and sweethearts are poetically referred to as “lei”": Hula hoop? Crossword Clue | LA Times Crossword Answers
I've never heard of that before, but if that's true perhaps Kay and Larry are using the leis to represent JJ & Tylee.

MOO.
KW talks about it in this. IIRC it’s from the wife of the man who did the dateline interview. They live in Kauai and she sent them to give to the kids when they get back. MOO (Might have the person wrong abut I’m sure that’s what she said)

@tresir2012 You asked: "Any other AVOW members who have basements or compounds?"

Yes. I have given all names I know of to LE. I don't know what became of any of it. But there is a (slim IMO) chance the kids might be kept with someone. I don't know why they would have gotten rid of the service dog, the iPad, and medications if so, however. And I imagine the filing of prescriptions would be easily traced unless they're getting them another way. I hope the FBI are investigating any and all members of LDS AVOW and any other extreme prepper groups they're involved with.

IMO this is the only rational reason for her smugness.

From the Daily Mail...almost looks like she has a "bump." And CD looks like he lightened his hair. All these two care about is each other at this point, IMO.

Attachments

• article-8084479-25643778-307_636x382.jpg
    article-8084479-25643778-307_636x382.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 25643366-8084479-image-m-20_1583531139675.jpg
    25643366-8084479-image-m-20_1583531139675.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 107
Maybe if she SIGNED (and possibly mailed) any Social Security paperwork AFTER the children were no longer in her care, even a change of address form, they can bring a federal charge(s)? Almost all government paperwork like that warns of fraud penalties above the signature line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value