Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
She cycled through a lot of facial expressions throughout the hearing. It was bizarre. Like she can't decide which mask to use.

I did totally notice that. I like to try to read people and have read some body language books so I'm always watching. It's like she wants to look nonchalant for the public. Maybe LV thinks that represents innocence. Then I remember why we're here and I then tend toward she's just crazy (or has a mental disorder as discussed... narc or whatever the disorders all are) and is trying to convey that she knows best, she knows what's coming on July 22 (or is it July 20, I've read both) so it doesn't matter. The kids are where they're supposed to be. She saved them from the endtimes experience (as noted in the Dateline show). I don't know the big plan with the Daybells Debacle but I'm sure there was one. And it's going to be all done soon. All means justify the end.

You could be right but what do you think of this shot? They stay in this position for a second or two and it seems to me they see each other. After she turns away, he kind of nods and seems satisfied to me. Not that it matters that much but it does seem they both sought a “moment” and got it. If so, it shows a united front despite having separate counsel. MOO

ETA picture:

Good catch. Now I want to go watch it again. I'm assuming this is the first they've seen of each other since Hawaii?

OK, one more comment. I had NO freaking idea the percentage of the bond posted by a bondsman was the fee. So, if the defendant flees, the bondsman has to come up with the entire amount payable to the Court because the bondsman trusted the defendant. I'm just gobsmacked by this information. The fact that a bondsman is able to do that as a business tells me most people show up. We'll see if someone trusts LV.

Ive been around the business in various ways for 30 years. It’s rare the bondsman ever have to pay full bonds, at least not big ones. It’s a booming business and flies somewhat under the radar. It’s not glamorous, you don’t see big fancy offices on high profile street corners but believe me, they are flush with cash.

The 10% fee is standard for typical bonds but not set in stone. Large bonds can be much lower and I’ve also seen them higher. The risk has to be measured. In this case it hard to say how they would handle LVD. I would not trust her knowing the back story. They would probably accept a little less then 10% but not much. They also keep VERY close track on their “assets”. You think police surveillance is tough, a bonding company would be on her like white on rice with 1M at stake.

That’s why there are “bounty hunters” — it’s a big business.

Darn right and they are good. They take risks and have an extraordinary high capture rate. They also get paid well. If LVD.bailed the bonding company would have enough info to make a catch easy. She’s not getting away if she bonds out.

That’s why there are “bounty hunters” — it’s a big business.

And it certainly explains the amount of jewelry that Colorado Bondsman with the TV show, Dog, wears. I always wondered why they appeared to be so wealthy. Now I know.

Lori would have to run far, and hide deep if she ran. As noted in court, the media has made her a public enemy #1. Everyone watches Lori.

Aren't some bonds actually specified for cash? Rather than just 10%?

Here are my problems with thinking that the kids are in some kind families basement. First, no one, not one person who has seen them, or heard they are there, wants the monetary reward. Not one? Second, Lori is willing for Tylee and JJ to be able, in case they ever do get found, to testify against her in the Chandler case and put her away forever? Third, they are willing, for no reward, in fact, willing to face Federal OG charges, for what? Not money, and as part of that, take care of JJ, who would be beyond difficult in that situation? This family or commune is taking on a huge massive problem when they could be buying all the prepper supplies of their dreams with the reward? Yeah, I just can't see it. MOO (I wish I could, so much.)
I, too, held out a teeny bit of hope that one of chad's true believers had the children stashed, but the fact that Lori's podcast buddy wouldn't even lie for them leads me to believe no one in that group of followers had the level of loyalty to these two to get involved at even a low-level (lying) as opposed to actually harboring children who LE is actively searching for(a potentially bigger crime).

I still wonder about Lori's family who have not come forward, but I have to believe LE would have checked that out.

I am glad the long journey to get answers for those who love JJ and Tylee has begun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998