Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this is hard!!!!
Although, many of us had the feeling of nothing good happening, I think we were all reaching out to hold on to some type of hope!
Poor baby!
I posted earlier how "I've stayed up nights crying bc I want my grandbaby back" and IMO, if you have that close connection with someone you wouldn't wait that long to report.
Haven't wanted to say what I thought about statement "you'll regret it" meant to me, bc speculation. And it is still speculation and IMHO that could have been thrown out there to put it back on AB.

I mean at this time we don't know who or what happened. All we know for sure, is this feeling of complete and utter heartbreak for this baby!
New laws should allow LE to search every member of the familys' properties without having to have any type of grounds of probable cause or clues and tips! If a child has visited that property, LE should have right to search it without all the red tape or fighting with individuals that live within that property!!!!
IMO MOO
REST IN PEACE BABY GIRL!
Lord please hear us when we ask, that the people or person guilty of this gets the full extent of punishment through our laws, In Jesus' name.

ETA: I'm not saying anyone is guilty, but this bunch has really made me crazy, mentally. Up where I said he could have made the AB statement to point to her, I also should have added that she and MB could have trespassed his property to get him in trouble. That's why I said We don't know details. This is all MHO MOO
ETA: DBM the Statement of something being said about LE.... He said journalists were vultures . Nothing about LE

Last edited:
Unfortunately I think I expected this though I was never ready to admit that. This is so utterly heartbreaking that my heart is still hoping that their findings are inaccurate despite what I’m sure is true. My hubby doesn’t understand why I immerse myself into these cases and I honestly get it his perspective but I just can’t help it. I’m glad you all get it and I just wish I could do more

Amanda Hara on Twitter
Investigators not ready to share new details to protect integrity of investigation after discovery of remains that are believed to belong to missing toddler Evelyn Boswell @wvlt
ESerYYqXQAEQKvW.jpg

11:22 PM - 6 Mar 2020

Rob Walters on Twitter
Sheriff Cassidy announces human remains found and been sent for positive ID to determine if they are of Evelyn Boswell.
ESeqS7yWkAAtsnV.jpg

11:18 PM - 6 Mar 2020

I’m not sure why they walked out Santa Claus the DA if they aren’t announcing other charges. If MB cracked you’d think they’d charge her right away. Did someone just give them somewhere new to search? Slip in an interview?

I just hope they have evidence as to who, specifically, is responsible.
Maybe they want that confirmation that it is without a doubt Evelyn before they make arrests?

omg another gorgeous little child ....treated like garbage.

these precious gifts from god deserve the right to their life. we all do.

forever young, beautiful and innocent little Evelyn....
fly high baby girl, your safe now , we will remember you xx

I’m not sure why they walked out Santa Claus the DA if they aren’t announcing other charges. If MB cracked you’d think they’d charge her right away. Did someone just give them somewhere new to search? Slip in an interview?

I just hope they have evidence as to who, specifically, is responsible.

LOL I had the same thought about the DA. I assume charges will come once the autopsy is completed. I hope MB did the decent thing and confessed.

Wouldn't they have to positively identify the remains before bringing more charges?

They’d still need an official ID but if MB said they could find EB in a specific spot and then they actually did, I think they’d have probable cause for murder charges.

You reminded me though that TBI mentioned there is a grand jury so they may want to just present this evidence to the grand jury for an indictment.

Josh Smith on Twitter
DA Barry Staubus says the case in the beginning stages with much work to be done. "We'll evaluate our case and determine what will be done next." No information about any charges filed in connection to the apparent death of Evelyn Boswell.
11:20 PM - 6 Mar 2020

Amanda Hara on Twitter
Sullivan County Sherrif says tip lead officers to home where remains of toddler were found - they believe the remains belong to missing Evelyn Boswell @wvlt
ESeqYWyWkAAmqO9.jpg

11:17 PM - 6 Mar 2020

That's a bit different, though. Gannon was older, people knew him, he had friends. People would notice if he was gone. No one noticed Evelyn was gone. Her dad probably would have, but who knows when.

See I think her close circle did realize. I think they were all involved. Baby or not, that’s a long time for no one to realize she was missing, even with excuses. No Christmas pictures, no social media pictures of her, no FaceTime calls? Others besides MB knew. They had to

Gray Hughes - YouTube
Is that credible news I’m not familiar with it
I kept wondering why they never searched all the properties they owned from the start anyway. it never made sense they didn't search all the places MB had access too but thank God they found this baby and she can be at peace!!!

I agree with you 100%.

They’d still need an official ID but if MB said they could find EB in a specific spot and then they actually did, I think they’d have probable cause for murder charges.

You reminded me though that TBI mentioned there is a grand jury so they may want to just present this evidence to the grand jury for an indictment.
You can bet if it was her that told it came with a story, her and the truth aren't friends.
It was an accident I panicked and buried her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member