Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, the words used directly by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. MOO

AMBER Alert: Evelyn Mae Boswell

“This evening, as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Evelyn Mae Boswell, and acting on new information developed in the case, TBI Agents and Detectives with the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office searched a property belonging to a family member of Evelyn’s mother, Megan Boswell, in the 500 block of Muddy Creek Road in Blountville. During the search, investigators discovered human remains believed to be those of the missing 15-month-old girl. The remains will be sent for an autopsy and a positive identification.

The TBI, Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office, and the FBI would like to thank the public for their support during the two-week AMBER Alert search for Evelyn Boswell.

The investigation remains active and ongoing at this time.”

Crazy thought: what if after TB Sr called DCS and reported EB missing, it was emergency cleanup time. Maybe AB and WMc were charged by MB with moving EB from the trailer where she was buried (along with the pillow/weapon) in exchange for the car? And after moving EB they wanted to lay low, & also didn’t want to get any DNA/evidence where they lived so they drove to a motel near WMc’s grandma. WMc quickly washed his decomp-smelling clothes off in the motel shower, then arrived wet to granny’s house asking for $ to buy new clothes so he could permanently ditch those soiled ones? Maybe not... hard trying to figure this all out in the wee hours...

Last edited:
I’d really like to know who lives at the Muddy Creek residence. Owned by TBjr, but this old article (2012) said it was his estranged wife’s home.

BLOUNTVILLE — A father and son are accused of assaulting a man outside the Blountville home of the father’s estranged wife.

A Sullivan County grand jury on Tuesday indicted Tommy M. Boswell Jr., 19, 543 Muddy Creek Road, Blountville, and Tommy Michael Boswell Sr., 43, 3814 Memorial Blvd., Apt. 20, Kingsport, on one count each of aggravated assault, stemming from their alleged use of a pickup truck and wooden club to assault a man outside the 543 Muddy Creek Road residence.

Grand jury indicts Blountville father, son on aggravated assault charge

if someone is charged fairly soon it should at least partially tell the story to whats going on and who is responsible

but the obvious person is MB but it wouldn't be far out of reach to see AB and possibly be WM as the two charged ( could be all 3 or more people who knows) depending on which way those charges go, i guess it'll explain without words whats going on

Horrible news! So tragic & horrific.

I haven't kept up with all of the details here, but I did just read that baby Evelyn's grandmother, Angela Boswell, also has two little kids, around 5 and 6 years old! Who has them? The whole family sounds like an absolute nightmare.
Evelyn Boswell: Missing Tennessee toddler's family racked by chaos

p.s. Now, rereading that article, I see that they are with their father, Evelyn's grandfather, Tommy, Sr.

I shared this quote a while back on another thread, and now is a good time to share it again.

What separates us from the animals, what separates us from the chaos, is our ability to mourn people we've never met.” – David Levithan.

Thank you steeltowngirl, such a thought provoking quote. Peace.

You are by no means an idiot! You are a compassionate human being who hoped, believed and rooted for a baby to be alive! Hugs to you, and to everyone who had hope for a different outcome.

I shared this quote a while back on another thread, and now is a good time to share it again.

What separates us from the animals, what separates us from the chaos, is our ability to mourn people we've never met.” – David Levithan.

This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

While I am not shocked at the outcome, it never gets easier when your fears are confirmed. My heart breaks that this angel baby’s life was taken and her body apparently discarded like trash. Looking forward to Justice for Evelyn.

I apologize if this has already been covered, I haven’t been able to read the whole thread but that baby had pinpoint pupils in at least two pics that I saw and I wonder if she was being drugged or getting into drugs somehow.

Such sad news but relief that she has been found. I don’t think most people were hopeful of the information coming from the circus of characters involved here. That sweet baby deserves better than this and now I hope and pray someone will answer for the injustice she faced in her tragically short life.

Devastating news to wake up with.

May darling Evelyn, who touched so many hearts, Rest in Peace.

May justice be done.

This whole family, all crooks and criminals and junkies. I think there were several family members who had a real good idea of what happened and actively participated in covering it up. Shame on them.

I hope DA Santa files hundreds of charges, or the Feds prosecute and they drop RICO on the whole sorry, scummy lot of them. And that includes HW's family, also not members of the Rotary or Jaycees.

As an adult adoptee, who is married to an adult adoptee, who adopted a child, these cases are infuriating. You know what, if you don't want your toddler, trust me, someone will and that child will never doubt it is loved and wanted and cherished.

Obviously, MOO.

I do think we all should hold off on pointing the finger at TB until we have more information, though. As an owner of a somewhat large parcel of land myself, I know first hand how easy it is for someone to put something on on your property without you ever having the first clue that it's there. (Awkward wording aside ) Let's just wait for more info. If the remains were found in TB's house, that's one thing. But I don't think we know that yet, do we ?

I do think we all should hold off on pointing the finger at TB until we have more information, though. As an owner of a somewhat large parcel of land myself, I know first hand how easy it is for someone to put something on on your property without you ever having the first clue that it's there. (Awkward wording aside ) Let's just wait for more info. If the remains were found in TB's house, that's one thing. But I don't think we know that yet, do we ?
They said property there, not house :(
I keep thinking she stored their things there after leaving the trailer in Dec....
Such sad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member