Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe TB Sr had anything to do with EB's passing. When have we ever seen a case where a grandparent is responsible for a child's death, and the mom doesn't report the child, but the grandparent DOES? OR even one where grandparent is aware of child's death and reports the missing child to authorities while simultaneously protecting the culprit he knows is guilty? Never. More likely MB buried her child on TB Sr's property without his knowledge (or AB did). Seems to me TB Sr. was the most upstanding one (that's not saying much), and the one who owned a lot of property, which he let MB live on. Yes, he had a criminal history but it seemed to me like a history of trying to keep bad elements away from his addict estranged wife (along with son). I'll be shocked if he was culpable in ANY way.

TBsr has managed to keep all his own children alive so I doubt he had a hand in Evelyn's death.

This might help.

Mother: MB, 18, DOB: 3/21/01

Father: EP, 19, (Active US Army since November 2017, stationed in Fort Polk, Louisiana)

Ex-Boyfriend: HW(his mother is the BMW owner)

Grandmother: AB, 42, DOB: 7/28/1977, Kingsport, Tennessee

Grandmother’s Boyfriend: WM, 33, Bristol, Tennessee

Grandfather: TB. Sr (MB's father, reported EB missing)

Uncle: TB. Jr

MW: mother of HW, owner of BMW

Great Grandfather: DJ, 68

MM: WM’s Grandmother, 2/26 pond search, 3092 Lomax Rd, Traphill, NC.

MM is working with authorities. The pond being searched is her neighbors.

CA: MB’s friend since high school
Thanks for this!

What a cluster.

Could this be added to Media, Maps, Timeline if not already?

Sweet Baby Evelyn, you deserved so much more than this.

We are heading that way. During my third miscarriage I really would have died to save my baby if I could have. It makes these cases hard to stomach beyond just the normal evil out there.
I am sorry to hear that you have suffered in your quest to have a baby of your own @Alethea . I know what you mean and as retired LE, I used to see the criminals birthing children that they clearly didn’t want, one after another after another... it used to sicken me because I knew that I couldn’t have children and it felt so unfair that they were but didn’t want them. I was given the opportunity to try IVF and I was very unsure as to wether I wanted to go ahead and try it or not but then my dear daddy died and I decided that I would try once and only once and if it didn’t happen then it was meant to be that way. However, I was incredibly lucky that the one time that I did try, I conceived twins, a boy and a girl and I am thankful every day for their presence and they have just turned 13 now and I couldn’t be without them and love them so very very much. I cannot understand why people do this to these innocent babies and children when so many people would want the opportunity to adopt them and give them the best life that they could possibly give.
I sincerely hope that you are successful one day and I pray for you to have the strength to cope with the rollercoaster of emotions and pain that you endure. Take care of yourself.

This post is in reply to @M1SSPATR1C1A , and anyone else who is kicking themselves for believing Evelyn was alive.

Please don't do that to yourself. There is not a thing wrong with HOPE. There is nothing wrong with wanting to believe people are better than they are.

It's bad enough that we now know she is gone (I know, not confirmed by LE, but we know), don't beat yourself up for being hopeful. The world sucks, and we need hope or we'd all lose our minds. Be kind to yourselves. <3

My guess - Lies, lies and more lies to come from MB today. My speculation is that she will say it was an accident and that Evelyn was buried there so she could visit her.

This is just so sad, Evelyn can now RIP though.
I think MB's going to try and say she woke up baby was dead and she panicked so is why didn't call 911 just hid her. But my feeling she got frustrated with that child Can't find babysitters anymore and wanted to run around with HW so hit that baby or something and killed her. Not meaning to kill but would have had to know she was going to seriously hurt that child and possible cause her to die. I am just going to pray the ME can find something because no one should get away with this and especially with all MB's lies and wild goose chases

3 months is a long time. Most of us have a pretty good understanding of how decomp works. We can hope for the best, though. :(
Yes, even in a badly decomposed body they can still find signs of abuse, such as fractures, broken bones or head injuries, or the lack of anything that suggests such injuries. Jmo

I only saw one still shot of the property from the presser last night, but based on the massive amount of lighting and cars, it seems to me she was found on the immediate property, right near one of the homes, not off in the woods somewhere. Does that sound right to you all?

RSBM

I can't tell, Doob. I know that the driveway to the house is kind of long. It's hard to tell where the news cameras actually were, but I think the reporter said they were across the way at a church ? We might need to post the map link. Let me see if I can find it.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/6d01e4ce-ceb7-490f-aa78-d532e5d79193-jpeg.236945/

Last edited:
I think MB will probably say a lot of things, concoct any variety of stories in an attempt to cover her buns.

She's finally hit that wall..... Lying her *advertiser censored* off about something that really matters. No one is going to give up, just get tired of her attempts to obfuscate and walk away. I suspect this is a first for her, and she's utterly confused by it. It always worked before... Why not now?

Nothing new, except that they found her and had received information to do so.... it was extremely brief.

I do not believe that TB had anything to do with this. Had TB never reported EB missing, she would probably never even be missed. If he was involved he could have just let it be.

I agree... If TB was involved he had at least 2 months to move the body off his property before ever calling and reporting that Evelyn was missing. Nobody, imo, purposely puts themselves into the middle of a situation like this.​

Hmm...the only church I see is Pleasant Hill Church up the road. That building with the parking lot on the map must be Tommy & Sons paving.

ETA: Nope, it's Living By Faith Church, I think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member