Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking she asked to store some belongings there and she brought Evelyn amongst those things.

This is what I think, and Evelyn was probably stowed away in an unlikely place/container that nobody thought to look in at first. Maybe they (i.e. TB) finally did. As an example, there was a case in Pennsylvania last year where the parents hid the baby's body in a container of cat litter.

Another thing that bothers me about this - I’ve seen some speculation that this might be related to MB leaving her “things” on property at TBsr’s after her eviction.

If after EB went missing and MB refused to tell the truth about it, why didn’t the family go out there and go through those things? Do a thorough check of all the places that MB had access to or frequented? This makes the comment from Sheriff Cassidy yesterday about certain family members “ not being cooperative” really stick out. If this was any reasonable or decent human being that had a family member missing -let alone a 15 month old - I’d expect to see every stone uncovered in the search to find what happened to them. Something really is off in this and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that all of this occurred where it did.

I guess the answer is there aren’t any decent human beings in that circle. Just a pitiful shame that it cost a 15 month old their life.
I'm going to probably wish I'd finished the thread before commenting, but here goes...

I've always wondered how that works (not necessarily when the child is related, more like when a neighborhood child goes missing) and the police come around looking for the child. If you let them in and they find your 'grow business' in the basement, your shoplifting scheme in the living room or some other small (in comparison) crime - do they ignore it? That's the only thing I don't like is that people may refuse police entry when the time is important because of petty crimes.

( This was suppose to have shown the Quote about someone local dropping off something on behalf of websleuths)
I Love this idea! This baby girl has truly touched my heart and I will continue to follow this investigation and prosecution til the very end. I am a crafter by nature, I may start a memorial quilt or something to help me deal with the loss of this beautiful child. I cant help but feel that the entire world loves this baby more then anyone in her family did. Even if her death started out as an accident, the events that followed by every single family member, are not the actions of Love at all.

The only way that I can buy this was an accident is if the nature of the accident would expose something else. You call 911 when there is an accident. It's really that simple.

but maybe not when the 'accident' is due to negligence in regards to illegal activity.

as an example ONLY.... Say you're packaging meth for distribution and are carelessly leaving it out and about.... It's not intentional, but calling 911 isn't optimal.

Sigh.
did they find a meth lab?

MAR 7, 2020
'Heartbreaking' find starts new phase
A new phase of the investigation of the Evelyn Boswell case has started following the discovery of remains believed to be those of the toddler, said Sheriff Jeff Cassidy of Sullivan County, Tenn., in a press conference late Friday night in Blountville, Tenn.

“At this time, the investigation is in the very early stages. There’s a lot of work left to be done,” said Cassidy. This includes having an autopsy done on the remains for a positive identification, he said.

[...]

... Cassidy said Dec. 11 is the last verified date Evelyn is known to have been seen. He said this date is from the toddler’s babysitter, “someone who hasn’t lied to us.”

[...]

Sullivan County District Attorney General Barry Staubus said during the press conference he will evaluate the case and determine what to do next at the conclusion of the investigation. “Based on what has happened tonight, there’s a lot of work to be done forensically, and just old-fashioned investigative work,” said Staubus.

[...]

Capt. Logan Kerr of the Wilkes Sheriff’s Office said McCloud and Boswell were in that part of Wilkes because McCloud has relatives there. McCloud’s grandmother and mother live in that area. ...

[...]

"Well", for that we'd have to ask our local, no? ;)

I wouldn't rule it out; however I do add just in case, that a water well is unlikely to be the excuse for AB's boyfriend being wet up to the knees, unless he had also broken his knees going down it in the bargain. ;)

But, AB's boyfriend was noticed to be wet way up in NC... isn't that where the grandmother he bummed money off of lives?

The only way that I can buy this was an accident is if the nature of the accident would expose something else. You call 911 when there is an accident. It's really that simple.

but maybe not when the 'accident' is due to negligence in regards to illegal activity.

as an example ONLY.... Say you're packaging meth for distribution and are carelessly leaving it out and about.... It's not intentional, but calling 911 isn't optimal.

Sigh.
did they find a meth lab?
Not that we have heard, no.
(It was just an example, noted as such)

Yeah, I just don't think he is responsible. Here's a thought: If TBsr buried baby I doubt she would ever

be found, even on his own property. His being in the CONCRETE business would make that possible. Plus

his knowledge of his own property and where to hide something so nobody could find it. IMO, unless

otherwise shown, I'm betting this was a sloppy job. JMO
I'm thinking the real perpetrator is angry with TBsr for talking and thought they could implicate him by planting incriminating evidence (ie Evelyn's body) on his property. I agree with you. He has had time enough to really hide a body so it is never found if he were so inclined.

Sigh.

Not that we have heard, no.
(It was just an example, noted as such)
Maybe something easier and accessible, a lethal dose of Benadryl, Nyquil, the like to make a child sleep so you can go on dates unencumbered.

I'm thinking the real perpetrator is angry with TBsr for talking and thought they could implicate him by planting incriminating evidence (ie Evelyn's body) on his property. I agree with you. He has had time enough to really hide a body so it is never found if he were so inclined.

Nice theory. Here's another one...
A tip. Just trying to guess who the tipster might be. First person that comes to mind is WM since he is

not related to the family and could possibly benefit from making a deal with LE. Again just thinking

out loud, IMO AB must have had knowledge in order for WM to know the whereabouts. Anyway, I've been wrong

before....JMO

Yeah, I just don't think he is responsible. Here's a thought: If TBsr buried baby I doubt she would ever

be found, even on his own property. His being in the CONCRETE business would make that possible. Plus

his knowledge of his own property and where to hide something so nobody could find it. IMO, unless

otherwise shown, I'm betting this was a sloppy job. JMO

Counter to that - especially if it was a “sloppy job” - your grand daughter is missing, no one has seen her, your daughter is caught in lie after lie during the investigation, your ex seems to be implicated at least by association, and police are desperately searching for anything to give a break to the case. Given all of the above - you don’t do a cursory search of your own property? And if you do, you see nothing of note - nothing out of place?

I’m not saying that it’s not possible that all of this was done and it just didn’t turn up. It’s just that no one in this case is exactly sympathetic and as someone who has a decent amount of property, I try to keep a good stock of the land and anything that could be going on within it. Given the desperation of the case, why the property wasn’t turned upside down bothers me. I really want to hear how many times the property was searched, if they encountered by resistance, and if the area she was ultimately located was ever looked at.

Just more and more questions but at least EB has been located and can be laid to rest properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708